Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

Federman's pretty funny here.  From TheHill

“I figure if I take up vaping and grabbing the hog during a live musical, they’ll make me a hero,” Fetterman wrote Tuesday in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, in response to a Fox News post about how Republicans are pointing the finger at him for the Senate’s loosened dress code.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No idea of your point here...but please keep the banning and burning in the swamp where it belongs.

You claimed it was conservatives stating it was a book burning, which is wrong or possibly a stupid joke, either way it is the opposite of the truth and not clever 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Federman's pretty funny here.  From TheHill

“I figure if I take up vaping and grabbing the hog during a live musical, they’ll make me a hero,” Fetterman wrote Tuesday in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, in response to a Fox News post about how Republicans are pointing the finger at him for the Senate’s loosened dress code.

That is pretty good.

But Fetty Man: do we have to join her in a race to the bottom? They are busy beclowning themselves. Maybe it would be a good idea to stay (err, get) classy in response?

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

You claimed it was conservatives stating it was a book burning, which is wrong or possibly a stupid joke, either way it is the opposite of the truth and not clever 

I said books are cardboard boxes to MAGA's....meaning they don't use them as intended.  They are wasted on them/you.

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I said books are cardboard boxes to MAGA's....meaning they don't use them as intended.  They are wasted on them/you.

Faulty memory. . . . . . . . . .again

Don't forget the rest of your post.

Republicans at a book burning.

In 2023.

"Wherever they burn books, in the end they will also burn human beings"

And remember the rules that you apply to us.

If you post a tweet, you must agree with all of it.

Don't be a "forgetful" coward.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Like all typical spread the wealth liberals he is completely full of *****! 

Nobody with a net worth of $35 million dollars believes or lives by anything he just said.  

Wow. He’s done very well. Stand up comedy is a tough biz. Jealous much?  “Gotta move those microwave ovens. Refrigerators….money for nothing and their chicks for free….

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

https://www.yahoo.com/news/las-vegas-teen-expected-slap-011605468.html

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The teenager who police say intentionally struck and killed a retired police chief in Las Vegas said he would get a “slap on the wrist” after he was taken into custody, the 8newsnow.com Investigators have learned.

Jesus Ayala, 17 at the time, appeared to show no remorse while being taken into custody. Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system.

Las Vegas teens accused of killing bicyclist crashed stolen cars, attempted 2nd murder in 2-hour crime spree: sources

Ayala made comments to police after he was taken into custody:

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you.”

“It’s just ah, [expletive] ah, hit-and-run — slap on the wrist.”

If this doesn't boil your blood, you are a democrat.

Once these people are done with the rest of us, they will be coming for you useful idiots next.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The teenager who police say intentionally struck and killed a retired police chief in Las Vegas said he would get a “slap on the wrist” after he was taken into custody, the 8newsnow.com Investigators have learned.

Jesus Ayala, 17 at the time, appeared to show no remorse while being taken into custody. Ayala, now 18, faces 18 counts — including murder — and has a lengthy criminal history in the juvenile system.

Las Vegas teens accused of killing bicyclist crashed stolen cars, attempted 2nd murder in 2-hour crime spree: sources

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you.”

Once these people are done with the rest of us, they will be coming for you useful idiots next.

What do you wanna bet there is already some entity paying for high priced lawyers.

6 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

The solution to this is so laughably simple that even the statistically 85 IQ perp here knows what it is. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

something public.

Kid was just repeating what they know to be true since bail reform/prison reform.

Yes, and by contrast he implicitly understands what would actually stop him. 

Leftists understand it as well, but as was already pointed out upthread, this sort of thing is the goal. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/21/2023 at 6:30 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Like all typical spread the wealth liberals he is completely full of *****! 

Nobody with a net worth of $35 million dollars believes or lives by anything he just said. 

Like most libs, it's all talk until the rubber meets the road.

17 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Thanks Donnie and crooked son in law.  Well done scumbags.  What's a journalist or 3 cut into pieces?

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/38457576/mohammed-bin-salman-says-saudis-continue-sportwashing

Great question,  You should ask Joke...

14 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Do they have the death penalty.  Hopefully.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/target-closes-9-stores-in-response-to-retail-theft-adds-locked-cases-at-some-stores-190623263.html

Target (TGT) is taking action in response to retail theft.

On Tuesday the big box retailer announced plans to close nine stores, effective Oct. 21.

"We cannot continue operating these stores because theft and organized retail crime are threatening the safety of our team and guests, and contributing to unsustainable business performance," the company said in a statement.

The stores set to close include one in Harlem, N.Y; two in Seattle, Wash.; three near San Francisco and Oakland, Calif.; and three in Portland, Ore. All "eligible" employees will be offered the opportunity to transfer to other Target locations, the company said.

LOL...what an amazing coincidence these locations

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/target-closes-9-stores-in-response-to-retail-theft-adds-locked-cases-at-some-stores-190623263.html

Target (TGT) is taking action in response to retail theft.

On Tuesday the big box retailer announced plans to close nine stores, effective Oct. 21.

"We cannot continue operating these stores because theft and organized retail crime are threatening the safety of our team and guests, and contributing to unsustainable business performance," the company said in a statement.

The stores set to close include one in Harlem, N.Y; two in Seattle, Wash.; three near San Francisco and Oakland, Calif.; and three in Portland, Ore. All "eligible" employees will be offered the opportunity to transfer to other Target locations, the company said.

LOL...what an amazing coincidence these locations

All because of J6...

• Haha (+1) 1

Don't you wish you could make the money Michelle Obama does?

The former First Lady Michelle Obama was paid almost $750,000 after giving a speech on diversity and inclusion that lasted just one hour in Germany on Monday.

Obama, 59, spoke for one hour at the annual Bits and Pretzels forum in Munich, talking to attendees about how to “push past self-doubt while discussing the importance of inclusivity and diversity.”

Two sources close to the event’s organizers told Daily Mail that Obama was paid 700,000 euros, which is roughly equivalent to $741,000.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/michelle-obama-scores-almost-750k-for-one-hour-speech-amidst-2024-rumors/

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Raskin skewering the MAGA's in the House Impeachment "inquiry"......"And like flying monkeys on a mission for the wicked witch of the west, trumps followers....."

It's something when our highest public servants call tens of millions of Americans, insults. 

they know how to tap into the TDS hive mind. I will give them that.

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

old Ralph said the quiet part outloud.

Nader: I'll Take Democratic 'Autocracy' Over GOP 'Fascism'

Ralph Nader, wary of Trump, offers to help Joe Biden win - The Washington Post

au·toc·ra·cy

/ôˈtäkrəsē/

noun

a system of government by one person with absolute power.

Ralph Nader is still alive?  I mean his body because his brain is clearly dead...

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Raskin skewering the MAGA's in the House Impeachment "inquiry"......"And like flying monkeys on a mission for the wicked witch of the west, trumps followers....."

Raskin couldn't skewer a piece of shish kabob meat.  What a tool and one of the most punchable faces ever.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1