Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

Putin's eyes are too close together... hence the problems we are facing.

Harris, if you really look at "her"... looks like a tranny. Hey baby...

Levin took his glasses off, put them back on, took them off again, and put them back on... all in the first minute of his show. I can't watch the mofo no matter what the heck he has to say.

It sure would make news stories appear less conspiratorial if we had an ‘informal policy’ here that if the story has a ‘they’, that the ‘they’ has to be defined accurately. Using ‘they’ makes it seem that folks are fighting the same opponent - the other political party members- on all of these issues when that is surely not the case most of the time.

US pays $2M a month to protect Pompeo, aide from Iran threat
By MATTHEW LEE
March 12, 2022

The department told Congress in a report that the cost of protecting Pompeo and former Iran envoy Brian Hook between August 2021 and February 2022 amounted to $13.1 million. The report, dated Feb. 14 and marked “sensitive but unclassified,” was obtained by The Associated Press on Saturday.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-mike-pompeo-iran-middle-east-795eb3faae6dc4803faafa3ee6615f4a

2 hours ago, ALF said:

US pays $2M a month to protect Pompeo, aide from Iran threat
By MATTHEW LEE
March 12, 2022

The department told Congress in a report that the cost of protecting Pompeo and former Iran envoy Brian Hook between August 2021 and February 2022 amounted to $13.1 million. The report, dated Feb. 14 and marked “sensitive but unclassified,” was obtained by The Associated Press on Saturday.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-mike-pompeo-iran-middle-east-795eb3faae6dc4803faafa3ee6615f4a

Why am I paying to protect private US citizens and what the ***** are they getting for $2m a month??  Nothing to see here folks. No one in government past and/or present are getting their pockets lined. I’m so ***** tired of what is happening to our money.  😡

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Pompeo looks like he’s lost 75 pounds or more in the last year. Maybe his security team won’t let him eat! 

He lost it on purpose.  I think he's probably going to run for President, and you can't look that fat and unhealthy.  

4 minutes ago, dpberr said:

He lost it on purpose.  I think he's probably going to run for President, and you can't look that fat and unhealthy.  

Interesting…I actually thought he looked better before. I assumed he had some sort of medical issue going on.

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Interesting…I actually thought he looked better before. I assumed he had some sort of medical issue going on.

Same! I read an article about him that detailed why his appearance changed dramatically - weight loss initiative.

My guess is he had a bariatric procedure + healthier eating + a lot more exercise. Probably HgH or HcG/Test too. 

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I know people that are older who have lost a lot of weight and look terrible.  The fat/pudginess keeps the wrinkles from showing. 

One of my friends has become a no go zone for politics and gets very upset whenever I mention anything political which was not this way 2 years ago. She was the definition of a never Trumper though was pretty moderate overlap, just hated Trump. I believe her reactions are based along the lines of " it is easy to forgive someone for being wrong, it is difficult to forgive someone for being right". She is an highly intelligent person who was very wrong and does not want to be reminded of it since she can't defend it.