Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a nice ceremony with Biden and the police officers who protected our national legislature from the terrorists. Gold medals for the brave police! USA! 

Protected the Capitol like the Bills O line in years past. Olé

Don’t ask which years.  😏

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a nice ceremony with Biden and the police officers who protected our national legislature from the terrorists. Gold medals for the brave police! USA! 

That was a wonderful ceremony. It’s nice to have an American President once again instead of Vlad’s chodelicker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’d encourage everyone to watch Ben Shapiro vs Malcolm Nance on Bill Maher from last night.  

This tweet encapsulates the debate, and reactions to the debate, perfectly.  

Neolib leftists are not interested in debate, thus they actually identify with the personal attack/strawman argument style of Malcolm Nance.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’d encourage everyone to watch Ben Shapiro vs Malcolm Nance on Bill Maher from last night.  

This tweet encapsulates the debate, and reactions to the debate, perfectly.  

Neolib leftists are not interested in debate, thus they actually identify with the personal attack/strawman argument style of Malcolm Nance.  

I watched about five minutes of that "debate" and if someone think Nance won they are a lunatic. The best part is that he won't defend it but he will attack those who are against it.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I watched about five minutes of that "debate" and if someone think Nance won they are a lunatic. The best part is that he won't defend it but he will attack those who are against it.

Yup.

I understand Twitter users who post politically lean left.  I also understand Twitter isn’t real life.   Never the less, I would hope anyone with any smidge of intellectual honestly watching that debate would be able to see who came to debate, and who came completely unprepared.  

The amount of posts I see from neolibs praising Malcolm Nance is frustrating, not just because he got slaughtered last night, but because they truly believe he showed well…. And they believe this because he is who they are.  

Ben Shapiro didn’t have a great moment when he made a comment about his bed made of money, but for that one cringe comment (made after Nance told Ben his show sucks), Nance made 50…. Even Bill Maher was getting frustrated with Nance’s personal insults and strawman arguments. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Antifa attacks Christians in Portland at Artur Pawlowski prayer event…

Everyone take a deep breath, close your eyes and imagine if white supremacists were attacking 

a church group, including throwing flash bombs at children.

Lies everywhere around us lies. The left ARE nazis and cowards hiding behind masks.

• Agree 3