Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

I laughed when joey was talking to the people in Kentucky about their crisis and explained his "bill"... said one thing about it and then said about the rest of it "God knows what else". 

That is A Leader.

That is An idiot.

• Agree 1

Dozens protest “Reawaken America Tour” in Batavia

BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Dozens of people gathered outside a church in Batavia to protest what’s called the “Reawaken America Tour” which is scheduled to take place there on Friday and Saturday.

Cornerstone Church is hosting the event. The tour pushes ideas that are aligned with Former President Donald Trump’s administration. Speakers will include former Trump administration official Kash Patel, Eric Trump and former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Some pastors in last week’s protest in Batavia received death threats this week and showed up today with face coverings and tape over their license plates.

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/western-new-york/genesee-county/batavia/dozens-protest-reawaken-america-tour-in-batavia/

So much for separation of church and state , that church should no longer be tax exempt.  jmo

• Disagree 1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:27 AM, ALF said:

BATAVIA, N.Y. (WIVB) — Dozens of people gathered outside a church in Batavia to protest what’s called the “Reawaken America Tour” which is scheduled to take place there on Friday and Saturday.

Cornerstone Church is hosting the event. The tour pushes ideas that are aligned with Former President Donald Trump’s administration. Speakers will include former Trump administration official Kash Patel, Eric Trump and former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.

Some pastors in last week’s protest in Batavia received death threats this week and showed up today with face coverings and tape over their license plates.

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/western-new-york/genesee-county/batavia/dozens-protest-reawaken-america-tour-in-batavia/

So much for separation of church and state , that church should no longer be tax exempt.  jmo

What does this event have to do with the second amendment or even the comment from Jefferson you are referring? Or do you think that line means church should not influence politics? 

9 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What does this event have to do with the second amendment or even the comment from Jefferson you are referring? Or do you think that line means church should not influence politics? 

The 2nd amendment allows death threats to pastors who disagree with Trump ?

GOP Rep. Boebert: ‘I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk’

Speaking at a religious service Sunday in Colorado, she told worshipers: “The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church. That is not how our Founding Fathers intended it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/28/lauren-boebert-church-state-colorado/

2 hours ago, ALF said:

The 2nd amendment allows death threats to pastors who disagree with Trump ?

GOP Rep. Boebert: ‘I’m tired of this separation of church and state junk’

Speaking at a religious service Sunday in Colorado, she told worshipers: “The church is supposed to direct the government. The government is not supposed to direct the church. That is not how our Founding Fathers intended it.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/28/lauren-boebert-church-state-colorado/

Charge the people making threats for making threats, not sure how that is related to separation of church and state? As for Boebert she and you are completely incorrect just in opposite directions. But I give you credit on finding someone as clueless as you are 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Charge the people making threats for making threats, not sure how that is related to separation of church and state? As for Boebert she and you are completely incorrect just in opposite directions. But I give you credit on finding someone as clueless as you are 

The clueless one is a Trump/DeSantis supporter teacher in Florida. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

At least I have a clue of where "separation of church and state" came from, instead of writing the idiocy you did.

I could care less where separation of church and state came from ,  the bottom line is you , Trump and DeSantis are idiots.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

And Joke and Kammy aren't?

Yes they are both idiots

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That explains a lot.

Ok explain why (interesting subject)  , I always did respect you're views even when I did not agree. 

57 minutes ago, ALF said:

I could care less where separation of church and state came from ,  the bottom line is you , Trump and DeSantis are idiots.

You quoted Thomas Jefferson with no concept of what was meant or why it was written but I am the idiot for not being ignorant. Also the original saying is I could not care less, but that is less important here.

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Fair enough.  Who do you think, among those talked about running in 2024, isn't an idiot, on either side?

Too soon to tell. To say ALF is disappointed in most politicians would be a understatement. 

"The Arts of the enemy, and the low dirty tricks which they are daily practising is an evincing proof that they are lost to all Sense of virtue and honor, and that they will stick at nothing however incompatible with truth and manliness to carry their points."

George Washington, Letter to John Augustine Washington, Valley Forge, May 1778

this tweet might be the definition of lack of self awareness, he is comparing a person who paid to attend event getting a picture to him sleeping with a spy. I have gotten pictures with athletes at events and I would compare it to someone who slept with them. It is so pathetic.