Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a nice ceremony with Biden and the police officers who protected our national legislature from the terrorists. Gold medals for the brave police! USA! 

Protected the Capitol like the Bills O line in years past. Olé

Don’t ask which years.  😏

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a nice ceremony with Biden and the police officers who protected our national legislature from the terrorists. Gold medals for the brave police! USA! 

That was a wonderful ceremony. It’s nice to have an American President once again instead of Vlad’s chodelicker.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I’d encourage everyone to watch Ben Shapiro vs Malcolm Nance on Bill Maher from last night.  

This tweet encapsulates the debate, and reactions to the debate, perfectly.  

Neolib leftists are not interested in debate, thus they actually identify with the personal attack/strawman argument style of Malcolm Nance.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’d encourage everyone to watch Ben Shapiro vs Malcolm Nance on Bill Maher from last night.  

This tweet encapsulates the debate, and reactions to the debate, perfectly.  

Neolib leftists are not interested in debate, thus they actually identify with the personal attack/strawman argument style of Malcolm Nance.  

I watched about five minutes of that "debate" and if someone think Nance won they are a lunatic. The best part is that he won't defend it but he will attack those who are against it.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I watched about five minutes of that "debate" and if someone think Nance won they are a lunatic. The best part is that he won't defend it but he will attack those who are against it.

Yup.

I understand Twitter users who post politically lean left.  I also understand Twitter isn’t real life.   Never the less, I would hope anyone with any smidge of intellectual honestly watching that debate would be able to see who came to debate, and who came completely unprepared.  

The amount of posts I see from neolibs praising Malcolm Nance is frustrating, not just because he got slaughtered last night, but because they truly believe he showed well…. And they believe this because he is who they are.  

Ben Shapiro didn’t have a great moment when he made a comment about his bed made of money, but for that one cringe comment (made after Nance told Ben his show sucks), Nance made 50…. Even Bill Maher was getting frustrated with Nance’s personal insults and strawman arguments. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

Antifa attacks Christians in Portland at Artur Pawlowski prayer event…

Everyone take a deep breath, close your eyes and imagine if white supremacists were attacking 

a church group, including throwing flash bombs at children.

Lies everywhere around us lies. The left ARE nazis and cowards hiding behind masks.

• Agree 3

But this goes beyond just this one seat. Retirements like this are a harbinger of what is to come. Kind is only 58 years old. When you start to see early retirements, it’s almost always because members in swing districts are seeing the writing on the wall. This same thing happened in reverse prior to 2018, where GOP members retired expecting to lose the majority, providing the surest sign that a blue wave was coming.

This is just the beginning, in my opinion. You are going to see a lot more retirements from Democrats over the next year, making the path clearer for a GOP majority in the House. You might even see some really big names in the mix. They know what’s coming, and they are quickly losing hope that they can stop it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/12/2021 at 12:55 PM, TSOL said:

Both political parties in this country are equally corrupt, republicans and democrats alike. 

Trump was about as qualified to be president as I am qualified to do brain surgery, and biden is a lap dog.

Picking sides and turning on your neighbor is exactly what the .00001% want, a divided country is exactly how so few can stay in control of so many. 

Open your eyes to what the real problem is in this country, and quit damn bickering. Make the country better, not worse. 

Eh, bull####.  Trump was qualified, because he was pretty outside of the political incumbancy.  He wasn't the guy I wanted, but he made this country WAY better, in most every way, during his time.  We're going the wrong way now, and that's because ***** was stolen.

***** the left, and the leftists not smart enough to see when they're wrong.

From Facebook,

Bud: ‘You can’t come in here!’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Bud: ‘Well because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick.’

Bud: ‘It doesn’t matter.’

Lou: ‘Well, why does that guy get to go in?’

Bud: ‘Because he’s vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But he’s sick!’

Bud: ‘It’s alright. Everyone in here is vaccinated.’

Lou: ‘Wait a minute. Are you saying everyone in there is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Yes.’

Lou: ‘So then why can’t I go in there if everyone is vaccinated?’

Bud: ‘Because you’ll make them sick.’

Lou: ‘How will I make them sick if I’m NOT sick and they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Because you’re unvaccinated.’

Lou: ‘But they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘But they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘So what the heck does the vaccine do?’

Bud: ‘It vaccinates.’

Lou: ‘So vaccinated people can’t spread covid?’

Bud: ‘Oh no. They can spread covid just as easily as an unvaccinated person.’

Lou: ‘I don’t even know what I’m saying anymore. Look. I’m not sick.

Bud: ‘Ok.’

Lou: ‘And the guy you let in IS sick.’

Bud: ‘That’s right.’

Lou: ‘And everybody in there can still get sick even though they’re vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Certainly.’

Lou: ‘So why can’t I go in again?’

Lou: ‘I’m not asking who’s vaccinated or not!’

Bud: ‘I’m just telling you how it is.’

Lou: ‘Nevermind. I’ll just put on my mask.’

Bud: ‘That’s fine.’

Lou: ‘Now I can go in?’

Bud: ‘Absolutely not?’

Lou: ‘But I have a mask!’

Bud: ‘Doesn’t matter.’

Lou: ‘I was able to come in here yesterday with a mask.’

Bud: ‘I know.’

Lou: So why can’t I come in here today with a mask? ….If you say ‘because I’m unvaccinated’ again, I’ll break your arm.’

Bud: ‘Take it easy buddy.’

Lou: ‘So the mask is no good anymore.’

Bud: ‘No, it’s still good.’

Lou: ‘But I can’t come in?’

Bud: ‘Correct.’

Lou: ‘Why not?’

Lou: ‘But the mask prevents the germs from getting out.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but people can still catch your germs.’

Lou: ‘But they’re all vaccinated.’

Bud: ‘Yes, but they can still get sick.’

Lou: ‘But I’m not sick!!’

Bud: ‘You can still get them sick.’

Lou: ‘So then masks don’t work!’

Bud: ‘Masks work quite well.’

Lou: ‘So how in the heck can I get vaccinated people sick if I’m not sick and masks work?’

Bud: ‘Third base.’

LOL.

During the past 4 years I cringed daily over trump, his total off the wall reactions, his constant humiliation of people, childish insults, unpredictability in negotiations, the love of Kim, the hatred of 1/2 his own citizens, his manipulation of the justice departments, covid handling, his support of people like Proud Boys, his encouragement for people to be violent (Michigan), and finally his made up election fraud and disrespect for a voting result In a country who is the standard bearer. He made the US less respected. He disrespected his allies and loved his traditional enemies.

Now you have Joe. I listened to all the chatter during the campaign about his age, mental and physical limitation. I listened to the chatter about the VP, and how she was incapable. I am watching performance or lack the of.

Well I am hear to say, I could never support trump as a person or candidate.

I was wrong on Joe and Kamala. They are not capable.

In the end....citizens of the US had no one to vote for. 

Don't feel too bad, we are having elections in Canada in Sept. We may be jn the same situations.

• Thank you (+1) 1