Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think it’s fair to say that men, generally, are very understanding of comments where one guy compares himself to a figure of legendary, almost mythical, historical significance, and that comparison is not made in jest. 

One of my friends  is a workout maniac, when he calls himself “…the new Schwarzenegger” most of us think, well, you’re 5’9 and 185 pounds, have seagull legs and sound like you’re from Topeka, but yeah, of course, you’re like twins! 

We need more undxrstanding on the baseball diamond, because that’s as real as life gets.  

Right, so would your friend take a swing at you if you said, hey Arnold, let's get some beer and wings tonight...

ONLY THE WOKE NEED APPLY 

From the Telegraph, a story that sums up much that is wrong with the West. Calvin Robinson has been studying at Oxford for the last two years to become an Anglican priest. Robinson was scheduled to begin a curacy at a parish in London, but the post was denied him and he was told the church did not have a role for him. Why?

Mr Robinson submitted a subject access request (SAR) to the Church of England – asking the organisation for access to the personal information it held on him.

It was then that he discovered a series of internal emails between Church bosses raising concerns over his opinions on institutional racism in Britain.

In one email, the Rt Rev Rob Wickham, Bishop of Edmonton, voiced concerns to senior church leaders after Mr Robinson suggested Britain was not a racist country.

He wrote: “Calvin’s comments concern me about denying institutional racism in this country.”

It was also a problem that Robinson didn’t think the Church of England–in which he wanted to serve as a priest–is racist:

He alleges [the Bishop of London] told him: “As a white woman I can tell you that the Church is institutionally racist.”

So apparently you can’t work for the Anglican Church unless you think it is a racist organization. It doesn’t sound like an institution with a bright future.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Calvin Robinson is black.

He is leaving the Church of England and joining a “breakaway conservative group” called the Global Anglican Future Conference.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/05/only-the-woke-need-apply.php

Chicago-area high school reportedly opting for ‘more equitable grading practices’ in order to ‘reflect our core beliefs’

school-shcool_AP.jpeg

“Oak Park and River Forest High School administrators will require teachers next school year to adjust their classroom grading scales to account for the skin color or ethnicity of its students.” 

— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) May 31, 2022

https://t.co/7GLangveTU

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/31/chicago-area-high-school-reportedly-opting-for-more-equitable-grading-practices-in-order-to-reflect-our-core-beliefs/

"extremely offline, secretive, and media unfriendly campaign..."

LOL, these leftist idiots are losing it over Republican grass roots and brick and mortar efforts in minority communities.

The left knows Americans will reject them once they can't control and spin the messaging.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

"extremely offline, secretive, and media unfriendly campaign..."

LOL, these leftist idiots are losing it over Republican grass roots and brick and mortar efforts in minority communities.

The left knows Americans will reject them once they can't control and spin the messaging.

They've been scared for years.  Hence continuing to race-bait even after Barry got elected. 

How the Democrats Defraud Black America

by Jared Knott

Almost everything in this world can be divided into two spheres: the image the public sees, and the underlying reality. (snip) The Democratic Party was associated with the Ku Klux Klan and segregation for most of the 20th Century. But in the 1960s it made a hard turn to the left. It currently claims to act in the best interests of the Black community in a noble battle against racism and White Supremacy. But in example after example, the Democratic party instead causes great damage and permanent harm to these same people that it claims to represent. The case against the Democratic Party is overwhelming.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/how_the_democrats_defraud_black_america.html

Turning old white guys into cowards while making black females a hero.

nah nothing forced or racist about this.

Instead of banning guns maybe they should ban lefties.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hillary Clinton Slams Clarence Thomas With Racist Tropes

FTA:

Still, what makes Clinton’s comments even more egregious is how obviously false they are. Thomas grew up during segregation and would have every right to carry resentment, yet he is the happiest, most caring person on the Supreme Court. There is nothing about his personality that exudes anger, and if anything, he’s known for his laugh and ability to bring humor to a situation. You don’t have to believe me about that, though. Justice Sonia Sotomayor gave nearly that exact description of Thomas in a defense of him just a few weeks ago.

Regardless, can we also stop and ask why Clarence Thomas is getting all the vitriol here? Among Democrats, he is by far the most mentioned and degraded over this decision, yet he was only one vote in the 6-3 Dobbs decision. Why is there such a hyper-focus on the one black guy on the court, to the point where mainline Democrats are now using racist tropes against him? And Clinton’s insults are child’s play compared to the numerous examples of leftwingers calling him all sorts of other slurs, including the n-word, on social media.

I think we know the answer. The left sees black Americans as political property, and when someone like Thomas goes against their wishes, they become far more incensed than if it were someone like Justices Neil Gorsuch or Samuel Alito, the latter of who actually authored the Dobbs decision. Clinton could have easily gone after them, but she chose Thomas because she thinks she has a pass to insult him in whatever way she wants. Her inner bigot shines brightly as she does so.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/28/hillary-clinton-slams-clarence-thomas-with-racist-tropes-n585514

She's a turd.  Thank goodness she never won the Presidency.  I'll LOL if she runs again in 2024, mostly because a) she'll lose again and b) it will prove that the Dems have no candidates at all to run.

• Like (+1) 1

Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because ‘Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value.’

https://reason.com/2022/07/02/urgency-is-a-white-supremacy-value-oregon-health-authority/

I’d roll my eyes over this headline, but: Eye-rolling is a harmful practice rooted in white supremacy.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/minority-teachers-at-oregon-school-eye-rolling-is-harmful-based-on-white-supremacy/

• Eyeroll 2

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because ‘Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value.’

https://reason.com/2022/07/02/urgency-is-a-white-supremacy-value-oregon-health-authority/

I’d roll my eyes over this headline, but: Eye-rolling is a harmful practice rooted in white supremacy.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/minority-teachers-at-oregon-school-eye-rolling-is-harmful-based-on-white-supremacy/

Is posting an eyeroll emoji on PPP also rooted in white supremacy? 

I’m concerned….

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/us/north-carolina-police-resign-black-city-manager-reaj/index.html

The headline implies that the reason the force resigned was because she was black, which would be reasonable if the prior city manager was not also black. If they have simply gone with sexism this article would not be easily proven misleading. 

On 7/7/2022 at 1:44 PM, Doc said:

So we're doing segregation again?  Hey, I guess everything happens in cycles...

its ok. i truley believe that one day a young african american will see a ( safe space free from colonizer ) sign and come up with a interesting concept. maybe people should not be judged by color of skin. maybe it should be on content of character. maybe that idea will grow and he/she will march along side anyone from any background who is not afraid of being cancelled or labled for saying this. maybe they will continue against all odds. as antifa, twitter and media scream how they are a race traitor, a uncle tom, far right. just peacefully continuing this message despite the disgusting insults, slander, physical attacks and people contacting employers. that person will be a great leader one day. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/7/2022 at 4:10 PM, SoCal Deek said:

If true….that’s something everyone should be taking a knee to protest against!

Hey, diversity is our strength ! Except when we say it isn’t . Liberalism really is a mental disorder. 

On 7/7/2022 at 4:54 PM, Irv said:

How long before the White House is renamed due to systematic racism?  Burn the White Album!  What a mess.  

You may not be far off with these lunatics! 

31 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hey, diversity is our strength ! Except when we say it isn’t . Liberalism really is a mental disorder. 

You may not be far off with these lunatics! 

the way they now butcher definitions and words I'm really hoping they finally realize ! gasp ! they are using english. english is from england!!! they are promoting white supremacy with every word they use and will end this practice!

that will be a great day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

the way they now butcher definitions and words I'm really hoping they finally realize ! gasp ! they are using english. english is from england!!! they are promoting white supremacy with every word they use and will end this practice!

that will be a great day. 

Wait until the woke mob in San Francisco realize that their city is named after a catholic priest. Uh oh! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Wait until the woke mob in San Francisco realize that their city is named after a catholic priest. Uh oh! 

lol didnt know that. the dominoes are really falling now! the racist systemics are everywhere!! wait who wore cloths first!? specifically goofy scarfs in the summer?? minorities were involved with inventing soy lattes! please tell me soy latte is not supporting the patriarchy!! where does it start and when will it end!! 

😂🤣😄😅

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

lol didnt know that. the dominoes are really falling now! the racist systemics are everywhere!! wait who wore cloths first!? specifically goofy scarfs in the summer?? minorities were involved with inventing soy lattes! please tell me soy latte is not supporting the patriarchy!! where does it start and when will it end!! 

😂🤣😄😅

What a mess.  

7 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/07/29/us/north-carolina-police-resign-black-city-manager-reaj/index.html

The headline implies that the reason the force resigned was because she was black, which would be reasonable if the prior city manager was not also black. If they have simply gone with sexism this article would not be easily proven misleading. 

The race baiting liberal media at it again. Like I said many times, they are the true enemy of the people.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Worse, social justice researchers have concluded its likely Francisco was a prominent leader in the pro-life movement of his era.  

Race baiting by the Left

We’ve seen our share of “news” stories where the headline doesn’t even come close to matching the reality of a story, and CNN was again spotted taking a big swing for the “journalism” fences with their story about the resignation of a North Carolina city’s entire police force:

Despicable.

Anyone who reads this would assume that the cops resigned because of race.

Only late in the article do you learn the previous town manager was a Black man, the cops had specific complaints related to how they were being treated, & no evidence of race being an issue.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/07/30/way-to-race-bait-and-fan-flames-yet-another-despicable-cnn-headline-has-been-spotted/

• Shocked 1