Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Racism is not limited to one party, ideology, or ethnicity...Democrats and Republicans, progressives and conservatives, blacks and whites, all have had their fair share racists over the years...

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Racism is not limited to one party, ideology, or ethnicity...Democrats and Republicans, progressives and conservatives, blacks and whites, all have had their fair share racists over the years...

Agreed! But Trump Klan and Republican Nazis are always trying to whitewash our history and normalize their hate.

No thanks 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Agreed! But Trump Klan and Republican Nazis are always trying to whitewash our history and normalize their hate.

No thanks 

How so?

Specific examples, please.  

In 2021...

Organizer cuts off veteran's mic when he discusses role Black people played in origins of Memorial Day

image.thumb.jpeg.13d4f2342069fd850392577c5ee42893.jpeg

Sadly, as much as censored history continues to be unearthed there are still many who never want the truth to be told.  

To silence those who try to correct America's mistakes is an ADMISSION of the intention to cancel the truth, propagate and allow the lies to live they call their shame EDUCATION.

Right @B-Man? @SCBills?

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

Muslims not included? Racists!

Also, I'm surprised there aren't programs teaching minorities how to get an ID.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now do the THOUSANDS of black kids shot to death by other black kids in Chicago. Ready, set, go!

Thanks for driving that point home Deek - now when will the GQP grow the F up and commit to responsible gun legislation?

Or do we need to flood the country with guns to fight Trumps Civil War?  

yep.

Thanks for driving that point home Deek - now when will the GQP grow the F up and commit to responsible gun legislation?

yep.

So let me get this straight. It’s your opinion that Chicago gangs are killing each other with assault weapons that they bought at gun shows by skipping past loopholes in background checks? 😂😂😂

On 6/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, BillStime said:

Again someone appears to have a) no idea what CRT theory is and b) how it’s being taught.  If all it did was teach the history of racism most conservatives would have no problem with it. 

Back to the tool shed with you!!

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

yep.

What would you consider responsible gun legislation?  I’ve given my ideas a few times.  If you’ve given yours forgive me for asking again but I’d like to hear your ideas. 

On 6/1/2021 at 7:17 PM, B-Man said:

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/06/01/not-with-my-children-its-not-gonna-happen-watch-the-best-video-we-have-seen-yet-opposing-critical-race-theory-and-get-tissues-trust-us/

‘Not with MY children. It’s not gonna happen.’:

WATCH the best video we have seen YET opposing Critical Race Theory (and get tissues, trust us!)

00001-1.jpg

I came here to share this. Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me get this straight. It’s your opinion that Chicago gangs are killing each other with assault weapons that they bought at gun shows by skipping past loopholes in background checks? 😂😂😂

And don't forget - they're mostly getting them via boarding states with lax gun rules...

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Again someone appears to have a) no idea what CRT theory is and b) how it’s being taught.  If all it did was teach the history of racism most conservatives would have no problem with it. 

Back to the tool shed with you!!

What would you consider responsible gun legislation?  I’ve given my ideas a few times.  If you’ve given yours forgive me for asking again but I’d like to hear your ideas. 

I came here to share this. Thanks. 

Hey JC- if you can share a link to the CTR bible and how its being taught -  I'd appreciate it... 

And don't forget - they're mostly getting them via boarding states with lax gun rules...

So it’s your position that they just can’t help themselves? They see a gun and they have to shoot their classmates with it? 😂😂😂

Yeah sure, that’s the problem! 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So it’s your position that they just can’t help themselves? They see a gun and they have to shoot their classmates with it? 😂😂😂

Yeah sure, that’s the problem! 

My position?  Get rid of the guns.  They serve one purpose... just look at the numbers.

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hey JC- if you can share a link to the CTR bible and how its being taught -  I'd appreciate it... 

Who’s JC?  You confused Billy because you sure seem confused. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My position?  Get rid of the guns.  They serve one purpose... just look at the numbers.

Get rid of the guns.  And how exactly to you propose they do that?