Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

This is insane madness.

If its really about blacks and whites living together as brothers, she should be hung by her thumbs.  Doing something like this in these racially divisive times, to do something like that causing angst and suspicion (which one of you white mother ***** did this?) is evil.  I'd like to see her stuff her paint can where the sun don't shine and push the button.

Besides, they didn't have nice chilled water fountains for blacks during Jim Crow.

These are NOT racially divisive times. Don’t fall for the false narrative. Everywhere I go people of all colors are getting along just fine in America. 

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT ANY HUMAN IS THE COLOR OF THE SKIN: 

Biden administration demands that all NASA grantees hire minorities/women.

Unless it’s genitalia or whom they sleep with. Nothing else matters!

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-the-black/points-of-information/biden-administration-demands-that-all-grantees-hire-minorities-women/

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2022/02/23/2022-03602/requirement-for-nasa-recipients-of-financial-assistance-awards-to-obtain-a-quotation-from-small#addresses

Washttps://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/video-shows-student-athlete-sucker-221449036.html

This is the next county over from me and the fact that he was not charged pisses me off. If the races were reversed there would demands to have the kid jailed for life. No one should be allowed to do that and not face charges. The sad part is that the "solution" will be to limit who has access to track, not to punish student who does it. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/court-upholds-bakery-32-million-141320346.html

Brittany Bernstein

Fri, April 1, 2022, 7:13 AM

An Ohio appeals court has upheld a ruling that awarded more than $30 million to a bakery that accused Oberlin College of damaging its business and libeling it with false accusations of racism.

A three-judge panel on the Ninth District Court of Appeals issued a unanimous decision to uphold a 2019 ruling by Lorain County Judge John Miraldi, who initially awarded the bakery more than $40 million in punitive and compensatory damages, Cleveland.com reported. However, the sum was later reduced to $25 million, though the bakery was awarded more than $6 million for lawyers’ fees.

Gibson’s Bakery sued the college in 2017, accusing the school and one of its administrators of hurting its business and libeling it over an incident in which the son of the bakery owner stopped three black Oberlin College students, one of whom was stealing wine bottles from the store, in November 2016.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEFING: 

Hey FBI, We’re Running Low on Those White Domestic Terrorists You Keep Warning Us About. 

“Before the cries of ‘RAAAAAAACISM’ come raining down harder (they’re always raining down, after all), I want to say that I’m not positing that all white people are innocent. And I have no doubt that there are some fringe groups out there that are heavy on the Caucasian.

What I am saying is that maybe federal law enforcement should look at things on a case-by-case basis, rather than through a lens that’s clouded by a narrative that is driven by a political vendetta.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/04/14/the-morning-briefing-hey-fbi-were-running-low-on-those-white-domestic-terrorists-you-keep-warning-us-about-n1589656

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

OPEN DISCRIMINATION: 

Science professor job opening limited to only women, trans, non-binary or two-spirit folk.

Science!

https://www.thecollegefix.com/professor-want-ad-limited-to-women-transgender-non-binary-two-spirit-folk/

Ffs the land acknowledgement makes me cringe every time. What an insulting thing to say.

Washington State Bans The Word 'Marijuana' From Legislation. Can You Guess Why?

It must be nice to live in a state that has solved all its critical problems and has now banned the word “marijuana.”

Seriously, they did. But not the drug. They certainly wouldn’t do that. No, what Washington State has done has banned the word itself.

That is not a typo.

Washington’s legislature has passed a bill that bans the word from appearing in official state law and documents over concerns the word is “racist.”

You think I’m kidding, don’t you? Well, sadly, I’m not.

“The term ‘marijuana’ itself is pejorative and racist,” Washington state Rep. Melanie Morgan claimed last year during testimony on the legislation she sponsored. “As recreational marijuana use became more popular, it was negatively associated with Mexican immigrants.”

Come to think of it, I’ve never, ever, ever, ever, ever seen or heard of white people smoking marijuana. Ever! 🙄

“Even though it seems simple because it’s just one word, the reality is we’re healing the wrongs that were committed against Black and Brown people around cannabis,” Morgan added.

Who bought this ridiculous idea? Apparently, the entire legislature. It passed unanimously and was signed into law by Governor Jay Inslee in March, though it won’t go into effect until June.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/04/25/washington-state-bans-the-word-marijuana-from-legislation-can-you-guess-why-n1592450

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I actually think it is an accurate and smart question. Liberals will hear minimal information and jump to conclusions but Republicans will ask for greater data since life.can be more.complex. it does not state the student rules out racism simply it is not the only cause of crappy cops. 

On 5/4/2022 at 11:43 AM, B-Man said:

SEGREGATION NOW,     SEGREGATION TOMORROW,     SEGREGATION FOREVER: 

White people should not teach about black history, Harvard newspaper editor opines.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/white-people-should-not-teach-about-black-history-harvard-newspaper-editor-opines/

Fine. Now let’s not have black people   “ teach “ White history. 

No diversity of thought allowed,

Stay on the Liberal reservation !!!

The View’s Sunny Hostin tells black Republican Lindsey Granger that ‘black Republican’ (and ‘Latino Republican’) is ‘an oxymoron’ [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/06/the-views-sunny-hostin-tells-black-republican-lindsey-granger-that-black-republican-and-latino-republican-is-an-oxymoron-video/

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, yall said:

Did something in that article identify the ethnicity of the perpetrators?

Interesting that you read the whole article but did not look for articles showing who complained in the first place. The complaints came in from a few parents of black students, therefore I am assuming they are ones who put up signs since they were only up for 30 seconds. But to your point Huffpost who never slander black people because of a few bad apples, which is a different standard than they have for white people. 

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Interesting that you read the whole article but did not look for articles showing who complained in the first place. The complaints came in from a few parents of black students, therefore I am assuming they are ones who put up signs since they were only up for 30 seconds. But to your point Huffpost who never slander black people because of a few bad apples, which is a different standard than they have for white people. 

So you don't actually know. Gotcha.

On 5/6/2022 at 12:03 PM, B-Man said:

No diversity of thought allowed,

Stay on the Liberal reservation !!!

The View’s Sunny Hostin tells black Republican Lindsey Granger that ‘black Republican’ (and ‘Latino Republican’) is ‘an oxymoron’ [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/05/06/the-views-sunny-hostin-tells-black-republican-lindsey-granger-that-black-republican-and-latino-republican-is-an-oxymoron-video/

Or Democrat plantation...😉

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

And you believe Huffpost is protecting two white kids, gotcha. 

Stop projecting. I'm not assuming the race of anyone here.

I'm also not outraged about dumb kids putting up signs in school regardless of what they look like.

I'm just simply not jumping to a conclusion.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:04 PM, Boatdrinks said:

Fine. Now let’s not have black people   “ teach “ White history. 

going to be hard to do if they cant use the english language. so now we need a dept of appropriation. algebra? any muslims in the house!? we need a muslim! please provide dna proof of your ancestral roots so the kids can solve for x. 

41 minutes ago, yall said:

Stop projecting. I'm not assuming the race of anyone here.

I'm also not outraged about dumb kids putting up signs in school regardless of what they look like.

I'm just simply not jumping to a conclusion.

I am assuming race based on the history of the writers not the kids. I know kids do dumb things but this is national news based on what is a fraud. Becoming a victim is now "empowering" to these kids at times and it is perpetrated by these types of writers.

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am assuming race based on the history of the writers not the kids. I know kids do dumb things but this is national news based on what is a fraud. Becoming a victim is now "empowering" to these kids at times and it is perpetrated by these types of writers.

But you don't know that, yet.

In fact, if they were black, I'd expect someone to be all over it and exposing the media for their usual race baiting antics, and then said media not issuing any form of apology and probably even doubling down and making some pathetic attempt at justifying it.

But I'm not seeing that, yet.

Until then I'll withhold judgement.

10 minutes ago, yall said:

But you don't know that, yet.

In fact, if they were black, I'd expect someone to be all over it and exposing the media for their usual race baiting antics, and then said media not issuing any form of apology and probably even doubling down and making some pathetic attempt at justifying it.

But I'm not seeing that, yet.

Until then I'll withhold judgement.

Actually either way it is fraud, even if my assumption is incorrect, since the signs were up for a total of 30 seconds, just enough to take pictures and then removed. People acting like this was actually anything but kids being dumb for a reaction makes it fraud.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually either way it is fraud, even if my assumption is incorrect, since the signs were up for a total of 30 seconds, just enough to take pictures and then removed. People acting like this was actually anything but kids being dumb for a reaction makes it fraud.

Hey! Every day I see adults driving all alone in their cars with masks over their faces and Bernie stickers pasted on their bumpers….so I lost interest in posted placards long ago! 😉

Donaldson-Anderson

What is racist about Josh D calling Anderson Jackie. Anderson referred to himself as the new Jackie Robinson. Should Donaldson called him Mickey  or Yogi, or Sandy after other greats. The fact that Jackie R was one of the greats makes this racist???

If I called myself the next John Kennedy should I be surprised that others would tease me. 

This is backwards, puts back the idea of racist and adds fuel to the right.

For 100 years teasing in baseball to put off the other team has taken place. Shoe laces are undone, you got dirt on your face, your hat is not straight, rusty gate swing, do you need a bushel basket to the catch with, plus a million other references to past players. Umps have been blind forever, Yogism are part of baseball. You run like Mickey Rivers not Mickey Mantle. Seriously. 

Maybe I don't get this one. To me this is an activist getting news coverage and the press, even the Post, giving it.

This is no Kapernek moment. IMHO 

The Wokes will use any excuse, and too many are fearful to call them out.

40 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Donaldson-Anderson

What is racist about Josh D calling Anderson Jackie. Anderson referred to himself as the new Jackie Robinson. Should Donaldson called him Mickey  or Yogi, or Sandy after other greats. The fact that Jackie R was one of the greats makes this racist???

If I called myself the next John Kennedy should I be surprised that others would tease me. 

This is backwards, puts back the idea of racist and adds fuel to the right.

For 100 years teasing in baseball to put off the other team has taken place. Shoe laces are undone, you got dirt on your face, your hat is not straight, rusty gate swing, do you need a bushel basket to the catch with, plus a million other references to past players. Umps have been blind forever, Yogism are part of baseball. You run like Mickey Rivers not Mickey Mantle. Seriously. 

Maybe I don't get this one. To me this is an activist getting news coverage and the press, even the Post, giving it.

This is no Kapernek moment. IMHO 

The Wokes will use any excuse, and too many are fearful to call them out.

I think it’s fair to say that men, generally, are very understanding of comments where one guy compares himself to a figure of legendary, almost mythical, historical significance, and that comparison is not made in jest. 

One of my friends  is a workout maniac, when he calls himself “…the new Schwarzenegger” most of us think, well, you’re 5’9 and 185 pounds, have seagull legs and sound like you’re from Topeka, but yeah, of course, you’re like twins! 

We need more undxrstanding on the baseball diamond, because that’s as real as life gets.