Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/04/trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-for-hitting-on-girl.html

Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after sex criminal hit on member’s daughter,

now show all the weird clinton pictures, George Stepanopolous, Chelseas Handler, Katie Couric who all attended the post jail release party. Then Gates as well. 

BSTime is horrible at meming. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I was hoping Deek was gonna show his selfies w OJ… keep up 

I also have a signed football from the year he gained 2,003 yards. He was making an appearance at the local Twin Fair (I don't think those still exist.) My mother stood in line....so I guess that makes her an accomplice to Ron and Nicole's tragic death.  Who knew?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I also have a signed football from the year he gained 2,003 yards. He was making an appearance at the local Twin Fair (I don't think those still exist.) My mother stood in line....so I guess that makes her an accomplice to Ron and Nicole's tragic death.  Who knew?

So no pics? Lame 

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

That makes Billsy Kato Kaelin, right?

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Not as lame as your pictures putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 127.  

So Trump didn’t host sex parties w his boy Jeff? 

Trumps “current” wife isn’t a result of Jeff?

You still trying to whitewash precious?

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

So Trump didn’t host sex parties w his boy Jeff? 

Trumps “current” wife isn’t a result of Jeff?

You still trying to whitewash precious?

Epstein liked underage girls. Melania was 30 when she met trump. You should be talking about the Clintons

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know something we don’t!  

Right 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Epstein liked underage girls. Melania was 30 when she met trump. You should be talking about the Clintons

Was Bill sued for raping a 13 year old girl like Trump?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Right 

Was Bill sued for raping a 13 year old girl like Trump?

yes.  are you really denying bill was involved down there?  he rode on the lolita express without secret service. these are actualy facts that are not in question

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

yes.  are you really denying bill was involved down there?  he rode on the lolita express without secret service. these are actualy facts that are not in question

No I’m not… so let’s release all the names on Jeff’s list like Donny suggests?

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Go for it. Who says no to this? You'd think Donny Jr wouldn't want this list to be released right? Unless they have nothing to hide

All for it!

Trump/Barr did go out of their way to make sure Jeff was finished off so he could do no more damage…

And let’s not forget about Trumps labor secretary:

Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta resigns amid Epstein case

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

All for it!

Trump/Barr did go out of their way to make sure Jeff was finished off so he could do no more damage…

And let’s not forget about Trumps 

Trump's Labor Secretary Acosta resigns amid Epstein case

What Acosta did there was terrible,  my bet is he was either blackmailed or paid off.  Not sure how your claim that Trump and Barr killed Epstein holds water though.  Far more likely that the Brits or Clintons did it. 

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

What Acosta did there was terrible,  my bet is he was either blackmailed or paid off.  Not sure how your claim that Trump and Barr killed Epstein holds water though.  Far more likely that the Brits or Clintons did it. 

The stupid think that Acosta acted on his own.  The directive obviously came from higher up.

• Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

The stupid think that Acosta acted on his own.  The directive obviously came from higher up.

I know.  The order could have come from one of many powerful people.  But the Billsy the stalker KNOWS it was Trump, lol.  

Just now, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.3edac7c013c13df2a9eb490d68ba480f.jpeg

I heard that Trump and Barr were themselves guarding the cell when he was killed...   

NOW YOU GOT HIM BUDDY!!!  CONGRATS!!!  What are you going to do now? Back to World of Warcraft?

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

It could have been ANYBODY!!!

51106611-10235499-Clinton_s_office_previ

50884119-10235499-The_newly_uncovered_vi

51106189-10235499-image-a-23_16382022569

"Photos previously published by DailyMail.com showed Clinton being given a massage during his trip to Africa by Chauntae Davies, who claims she was raped by Epstein."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10235499/Epstein-Clinton.html

Yep... I've said many times here and I'll say it again - they're all pigs. 

Lock them all up. 

Bill too!

On 5/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, BillStime said:

Oh I agree - here’s the thing - they're all pigs - it’s the klan that acts like Trump is a saint.

On 3/31/2021 at 2:57 PM, BillStime said:

And here's the difference - if Clinton broke the law - throw the book at him.  You freaks would NEVER say the same thing about Trump or any of your distinguished pigs.

On 9/4/2021 at 11:57 AM, BillStime said:

Arghhh it doesn’t matter they are all pigs 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...