Nsekhe to Dallas

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hopefully a qualifying offer. Even with our three big ticket guys staying put the Bills have a shot at comp picks if the Nsekhe, Bojo, Wallace, Boettger, McKenzie, Roberts tier of guys all get decent enough contracts to qualify.

RFAs that were not offered tenders do not count as losses in the comp pick formula. So losing Wallace, Bojo or Ike doesn't help us.  That said I still think there a decent chance the Bills have a net loss of UFA's.

Nsekhe's deal would have to be north of $3.5APY for us to get a 6th round comp pick in '22. Be interested if it's close to that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hopefully a qualifying offer. Even with our three big ticket guys staying put the Bills have a shot at comp picks if the Nsekhe, Bojo, Wallace, Boettger, McKenzie, Roberts tier of guys all get decent enough contracts to qualify.

Things seem to be quite regarding the last of the unsigned. I know we didn’t tender Wallace and gave him an offer. Doesn’t sound like there is too much noise around those guys. 

Granted, there was no noise about Nsekhe until he signed with Dallas. So we shall see. 

If I am a lower tier guy, I probably try and sign pretty quick if I can, or take my home club offer. Weird year for spending, seems like spending will absolutely plummet after teams start to sign guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Estro said:

RFAs that were not offered tenders do not count as losses in the comp pick formula. So losing Wallace, Bojo or Ike doesn't help us.  That said I still think there a decent chance the Bills have a net loss of UFA's.

Nsekhe's deal would have to be north of $3.5APY for us to get a 6th round comp pick in '22. Be interested if it's close to that.

Ah good point on the RFAs. 

31 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe the Bills might have some faith in Trey Adams stepping up ... probably just wishful thinking on my part

Adams has so much talent, would love to see it come together.  That said, I think we draft a OL and get another one in FA.  

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Adams has so much talent, would love to see it come together.  That said, I think we draft a OL and get another one in FA.  

He probably needs another year on the practice  squad... hope he makes it one day 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Ty went in one game when snow went down can't remember the game though 

Good memory, at one point vs Seattle when we were perambulating the football down the field, the announcer figured out that we were playing with a backup center and backups at both tackle (Ty for Williams and Bates for Dion IIRC).  

1 hour ago, TailgateChef said:

I scarcely recall him hitting the field at all this season.  Nice depth, but I'd guess he would be easily replaceable.

Patriots 14-2

Dolphins 11-5

Jets 8-8

Bills 7-9