Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

30 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Lets be fair, Gronk's best football was a lot better than Ertz's best football.      Could we use them, yes, I agree.  What I dont want to do is give up money and picks in either case. 

I hear you brother.  I’m frugal with picks myself.  And I always advocate trading back for more picks, adding picks following drafts, etc

it seems to me, other than QB, TE is hardest position to fill in NFL.  Imo there are 4 great TE, a big drop off to a small 2nd tier, than 2/3 of league with inferior TE.

TE = mismatches, QBbest friend

so as much as I too love my draft picks, if we can get top 4 TE for a 4th- I’m down.  Peace, go bills!

23 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Samuel is not just fast dave..........he was one of the better downfield receivers in the NFL last year.    He's not just a juiced up Isaiah McKenzie.    He's a RB who converted to WR and is now an outstanding, versatile AND lightning fast WR.   I like Sanders but at some point Sanders is gonna' hit the wall.   34 is old for a WR.  I already think he's become less impactful than his stats indicate.   It would be a shame if it happens in a year when the Bills are considered one of the conference favorites.

I agree with really liking Samuel and thinking he'd be good on the Bills.  Apparently the Bills just have it on for Sanders, also agree his age makes him a risk.  But Lofton.

But Fitzgerald. 

What I want to bring up though, is, what's your take on Isaiah McKenzie?  I thought he really came on in both route running and pass catching when he got a chance last year, as well as apparently being a good "team guy" in turning his hand to "whatever".    He's got some talent apparently, and a big work ethic.

Do you think the Bills should try to bring him back, or no?

2 minutes ago, The Governor said:

Zoom meeting has been delayed. Big signing coming! Not.

Until when? Edit: nvm, saw it

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

1 year deal tells me they're going to continue to address the position long term.

Fingers crossed that they have the mentality that job #1 is keeping Josh Allen healthy and happy.

We can talk all we want about filling needs etc. but this roster ain't even getting to the playoffs with a Philip Rivers like, adequate QB performance.    Not in this AFC.

Not a lot of matchup problem causers on this roster.........just a lot of solid players around a beast of a QB.........which is why they still seem pretty distant from KC, who has more on both sides of the ball.

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I haven't seen enough Saints to have an opinion on his blocking, but I thought he'd be a good "get" for us.

Who else is left out there?

Presumably Cam Brate and or OJ Howard are available from the Bucs as potential trade/cut candidates. I might prefer either of them over Ertz but if Ertz comes relatively cheap I will be pretty happy about it.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Governor said:

Our 30 pick. It’s what this board wants.

No F-Ing way!  Show me a post where people are advocating trading our 1st for Zack?  I’ve been hitting F5, almost everyone says a 4th or 5th for Zack 

• Agree 1