The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean your boy will get away with the crime? You love criminals. 

You guys still lose though, so, ha ha 

There's nothing to get away with if you haven't committed a crime.  I don't know how many times you need to be kicked in the balls to realize it.  But it's fun to watch.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not weaponizing, it's going after a criminal. That's what government is suppose to do. You people don't deserve to live in this great country. You people are parasites 

No they're targeting political descent to their insane policies.  You just can't and won't admit it.  Period. 

But for fun say you're right.  Tell me how many law breakers were arrested, held without bail, in solitary confinement, while waiting months for formal charges, and were convicted, and sent to prison because of looting, attacking people, burning buildings, attacking police, and committing other violent acts during the BLM and Antifa riots?  How many?  Prove me wrong.  Stay on topic.  Given me a straight answer.  How many rioters did these Democratic administrations and prosecutors put away?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Have they looked into why we the security was so poor on a day that there was a fully public and announced rally to protest the vote? 

No.  They're living off of some fantasy that someone of authority told the mostly peaceful protestors to break into the Capitol, despite over 10 months of time to have real investigative departments find out the truth...and come up empty. 

As for Bannon, he made his decision and will have to face the consequences.  He knew this admin wouldn't let him off the hook.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

No.  They're living off of some fantasy that someone of authority told the mostly peaceful protestors to break into the Capitol, despite over 10 months of time to have real investigative departments find out the truth...and come up empty. 

As for Bannon, he made his decision and will have to face the consequences.  He knew this admin wouldn't let him off the hook.

I just hope that the precedent has been set to investigate and prosecute. Too many laws are being ignored in DC.

I still don't understand how AOC became a millionaire after two years in office...

15 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I just hope that the precedent has been set to investigate and prosecute. Too many laws are being ignored in DC.

I still don't understand how AOC became a millionaire after two years in office...

You're just posting fake news all over the place. "unbillievable"

Fact Check-Financial disclosures do not show Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a millionaire

Fact check: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's net worth is not close to $1 million

AOC’s net worth over $1 million? That’s Pants on Fire!

Josh Hawley claims masculinity is under attack... but @unbillievableshows its all self imposed.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So peaceful people died.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Harder DOC - we can play this game all day.  We can have this same conversation over and over and over again.  

image.thumb.jpeg.974ec33b26ae0b43af32689765add6a9.jpeg

Yes we can.  Because, just like with Russian collusion, when what you believe can't be proven to have happened, you'll still believe it did.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes we can.  Because, just like with Russian collusion, when what you believe can't be proven to have happened, you'll still believe it did.

lmao - you already agreed that Trump worked, colluded, collaborated, partnered with Russia.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Just now, BillStime said:

lmao - you already agreed that Trump worked, colluded, collaborated, partnered with Russia.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

LOL!  Like I said, you believe what you want to read/hear. 

In the meantime, hold your breath waiting for indictments by Skeletor over the things you claim.  I won't because I know they're never coming.  And we all know why.

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Like I said, you believe what you want to read/hear. 

In the meantime, hold your breath waiting for indictments by Skeletor over the things you claim.  I won't because I know they're never coming.  And we all know why.

I’m not holding my breath for anyone or anything - but I am also not in denial about what the Trump campaign did unlike you.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Liz Cheney Threatens Criminal Contempt Charges on Mark Meadows After He Fails to Appear Before Sham January 6 Committee

by Cristina Laila

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/liz-cheney-threatens-criminal-contempt-charges-mark-meadows-fails-appear-sham-january-6-committee/

:rolleyes:

Cheney…Cheney…where have I heard that name before?  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Liz Cheney Threatens Criminal Contempt Charges on Mark Meadows After He Fails to Appear Before Sham January 6 Committee

by Cristina Laila

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/liz-cheney-threatens-criminal-contempt-charges-mark-meadows-fails-appear-sham-january-6-committee/

:rolleyes:

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Cheney…Cheney…where have I heard that name before?  

She'll shoot him in the face if he doesn't appear.  Then lead the committee's search party to find Iraqi weapons of mass destruction that intelligence sources believe were taken by Bigfoot.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

I’m not holding my breath for anyone or anything - but I am also not in denial about what the Trump campaign did unlike you.

Hey, you're free to believe whatever you want.  The facts don't support you, otherwise there would have been indictments months ago.  As I said, your masters lied and did far worse to the country than Putin could ever dream of doing.  Congrats.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hey, you're free to believe whatever you want.  The facts don't support you, otherwise there would have been indictments months ago.  As I said, your masters lied and did far worse to the country than Putin could ever dream of doing.  Congrats.

Putin couldn’t be more proud of your contribution and support of this POS:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tmxpg1ffcusyzprpss

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Putin couldn’t be more proud of your contribution and support of this POS:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tmxpg1ffcusyzprpss

Your masters are the POS's.  It's been proven.  And now the country is in the shitter because of it.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/12/2021 at 9:34 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Have they looked into why we the security was so poor on a day that there was a fully public and announced rally to protest the vote? 

No.  Period. :P

On 11/12/2021 at 10:43 PM, unbillievable said:

I 100% hope that ANY and ALL instances of, or appearances of, inappropriateness are fully investigated.  That's the difference about our side:  We INVITE it!

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Proven? On Redstate? Brietbart? Daily Caller? 

Nothing but the “best” supports and surrounds your POS.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Yes, all the scandals proved to be lies.  And as a result, the country is in the dumper right now because of Joey.  Something that was easy to predict.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Proven? On Redstate? Brietbart? Daily Caller? 

Nothing but the “best” supports and surrounds your POS.

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

Of course he loves the poorly educated...they cant stop talking about him non stop

keeping him in the spotlight. duh.

It's called free rent. HAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Albwan

Another coup memo? LMAO

Memo from Trump attorney outlined how Pence could overturn election

Mark Meadows emailed to Vice President Mike Pence's top aide, on New Year's Eve, a detailed memo for undoing President Joe Biden's election victory. The memo, written by former President Donald Trump's campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis

"On Jan. 6, the day Congress was to certify the 2020 election results, Pence was to send back the electoral votes from six battleground states that Trump falsely claimed he had won.

The memo said that Pence would give the states a deadline of "7pm eastern standard time on January 15th" to send back a new set of votes, according to Karl.

Then, Ellis wrote, if any state legislature missed that deadline, "no electoral votes can be opened and counted from that state."

Such a scenario would leave neither Biden nor Trump with a majority of votes, Ellis wrote, which would mean "Congress shall vote by state delegation" -- which, Ellis said, would in turn lead to Trump being declared the winner due to Republicans controlling the majority of state delegations with 26."