The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Ray Epps.  He's the guy you want.  He's actually on tape saying "we need to break into the Capitol" and actually facilitated it the following day.  He's not in jail.  If you had any honesty, you'd ask "how?" and "why?" Not fabricating some link with Trump that, despite almost 10 months of investigation, hasn't and won't be found.

3 minutes ago, yall said:

Dear lord some of you are absolute morons. First it was "no they didn't" and now it's "someone else provoked them into it and he's a Fed!".

LOL!  Way to prove what a moron yall aren't.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Desperate for attention Doc? lol - thank god we have a committee investigating this insurrection.

I mean - why is Trump trying so hard to hide his tracks?

Yes, thank god we have committees and not actual crime investigation units!  Dumb.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Way to prove what a moron yall aren't.

Yes, thank god we have committees and not actual crime investigation units!  Dumb.

Since the cult is obsessed with Epps - this will be another fun story line to follow... just like how the Trump campaign and Russian Twitter bots manufactured the ‘news’ that Hillary Clinton ran a pizza-restaurant child-sex ring... or even closer to home - "12th Man Thunder" - all fake news.

The far-right thinks they’ve finally found the ‘fed’ who instigated the Capitol riot

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Since the cult is obsessed with Epps - this will be another fun story line to follow... just like how the Trump campaign and Russian Twitter bots manufactured the ‘news’ that Hillary Clinton ran a pizza-restaurant child-sex ring... or even closer to home - "12th Man Thunder" - all fake news.

The far-right thinks they’ve finally found the ‘fed’ who instigated the Capitol riot

Idiots if it's true or not. Either they are so utterly moronic as to be led into a violent riot or they did it on their own. Take them all (along with antifa) and pillory them in public square.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Right.  Because there was no fake news about Trump prior to the 2016 election, much less during his 4 years in office.  Good one.  

As for Epps, it's not even close to fake news.  The evidence is right there on video tape.  Yet he's a free man, which he shouldn't be considering people who merely just entered the Capitol have been in jail, some in solitary confinement, since January.  I mean the best you can say that he was interviewed and released, but that would mean he didn't implicate Trump or any other Repub and thus acted on his own.  And that wouldn't fit your fantasy, would it?

Just now, Doc said:

Right.  Because there was no fake news about Trump prior to the 2016 election, much less during his 4 years in office.  Good one.  

As for Epps, it's not even close to fake news.  The evidence is right there on video tape.  Yet he's a free man, which he shouldn't be considering people who merely just entered the Capitol have been in jail, some in solitary confinement, since January.  I mean the best you can say that he was interviewed and released, but that would mean he didn't implicate Trump or any other Repub and thus acted on his own.  And that wouldn't fit your fantasy, would it?

What is the evidence?

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

I still find it amazing that they hired a real black guy to pretend to be a white supremacist and pretend to support Youngkin.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What is the evidence?

Did you watch the videos?  No, of course not.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

I still find it amazing that they hired a real black guy to pretend to be a white supremacist and pretend to support Youngkin.

Did you watch the videos?  No, of course not.

Of course I did... where is the evidence? lmao

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course I did... where is the evidence? lmao

LOL!  It's actually worse than the "evidence" that was used to jail people who merely entered the Capitol building.  And yet he's a free man.  Why do you suppose that is?

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Looks like there's no need for a committee anymore.  Considering telling people to break into the Capitol (and even facilitating it) isn't breaking the law...

Some random guy on the street practicing his First Amendment rights with no actual proof that he went into the Capitol?

No proof that he works for the federal government?

And the feds removed his photo from the most wanted page because he um, was identified and found - lmao - keep trying!

MEANWHILE - AT the rally - attendees can be heard shouting “storm the Capitol,” “invade the Capitol building” and “take the Capitol” as Trump spoke. Others could be heard chanting, “Fight like hell!

Here is the video - just watch and listen @Doc!

https://www.justsecurity.org/74335/fight-for-trump-video-evidence-of-incitement-at-the-capitol/

So, what's the difference @Doc?

6 hours ago, yall said:

Dear lord some of you are absolute morons. First it was "no they didn't" and now it's "someone else provoked them into it and he's a Fed!".

Dear lord you are an absolute moron, no one said they did not enter the capitol. The fact that your whole statement is predicated on a complete lie is all I need to know. Seriously find one person in this 172 page thread or stated that people did not enter the capitol. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Some random guy on the street practicing his First Amendment rights with no actual proof that he went into the Capitol?

And the feds removed his photo from the most wanted page because he um, was identified and found - lmao - keep trying!

MEANWHILE - AT the rally - attendees can be heard shouting “storm the Capitol,” “invade the Capitol building” and “take the Capitol” as Trump spoke. Others could be heard chanting, “Fight like hell!

https://www.justsecurity.org/74335/fight-for-trump-video-evidence-of-incitement-at-the-capitol/

i didnt hear talk like that from my section.  theres crazies in every bunch.  just look at the amount of people there, such a small percent broke in or did any destruction.  just like the news said all summer before that- "its was mostly peaceful."

DMV-area Dems be like “nah we had nothing to do with that tiki torch thing. It’s really easy for someone to find randoms to pay to pretend to be far-right extremists and go to a rally to attempt to discredit a political candidate please don’t think through the implications of this.”

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

"What law was broken?"

53 minutes ago, LeviF said:

DMV-area Dems be like “nah we had nothing to do with that tiki torch thing. It’s really easy for someone to find randoms to pay to pretend to be far-right extremists and go to a rally to attempt to discredit a political candidate please don’t think through the implications of this.”

Wait what?

So you’re saying the Charlottesville white supremacy march was actually Dems marching on Dems?

So when Trump said there’s good people on both sides, he probably knew this since he was POTUS…. Does that make Trump a secret Dem?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Wait what?

So you’re saying the Charlottesville white supremacy march was actually Dems marching on Dems?

So when Trump said there’s good people on both sides, he probably knew this since he was POTUS…. Does that make Trump a secret Dem?

Nah the ***** with Mcaliff or whatever tf his name is in VA gov race

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yep - still waiting… 

What evidence do you have on Epps?

I have video.  Don't weasel-out because "he's a nobody."  So too were the people who entered the Capitol that day and they found a way to charge them and put them in solitary, yet this guy walks free.

What evidence do you have that Trump or any other Repub told those idiots to break into the Capitol?  You think the big reveal will come out in the committee?  Want to put money on it?  Because when it doesn't happen, it's going to be even worse for Dems than it already is.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I have video.  Don't weasel-out because "he's a nobody."  So too were the people who entered the Capitol that day and they found a way to charge them and put them in solitary, yet this guy walks free.

What evidence do you have that Trump or any other Repub told those idiots to break into the Capitol?  You think the big reveal will come out in the committee?  Want to put money on it?  Because when it doesn't happen, it's going to be even worse for Dems than it already is.

You really are nuts aren’t you 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You really are nuts aren’t you 

So I take it that's a "no" on the wager.  Figured.  Because you know that if they found any (real) link between Trump and the mostly peaceful protesting idiots who broke into the Capitol by now, we would have heard about it. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So I take it that's a "no" on the wager.  Figured.  Because you know that if they found any (real) link between Trump and the mostly peaceful protesting idiots who broke into the Capitol by now, we would have heard about it. 

You keep deflecting Doc - like flailing real bad tonight. Just let us know when you get that proof on Ray.

Also - can you tell us what state you are licensed to practice medicine in?

Just now, BillStime said:

You keep deflecting Doc - like flailing real bad tonight. Just let us know when you get that proof on Ray.

Also - can you tell us what state you are licensed to practice medicine in?

I don't need any more proof on Ray than what the video shows and what nobodies have already been jailed for, while this guy walks free.  You and your masters OTOH need any proof at all on Trump or any Repub telling them to break into the Capitol.  So again, how much do you want to wager that it's not going to materialize?

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

I don't need any more proof on Ray than what the video shows and what nobodies have already been jailed for, while this guy walks free.  You and your masters OTOH need any proof at all on Trump or any Repub telling them to break into the Capitol.  So again, how much do you want to wager that it's not going to materialize?

You are getting desperate Doc. I don’t need to wager jack. You have zero proof on the guy.  Besides - there is little doubt that this was an inside job coordinated via Trump.

More importantly - where do you practice medicine? 

Just now, BillStime said:

You are getting desperate Doc. I don’t need to wager jack. You have zero proof on the guy.  Besides - there is little doubt that this was an inside job coordinated via Trump.

More importantly - where do you practice medicine? 

No, you won't wager jack because you know there's more evidence on Epps than Trump.  Meanwhile we've proven how desperate the Dems are and how much Trump has broken yall.  I realize it's all you have at this point, and once this goes poof...

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

No, you won't wager jack because you know there's more evidence on Epps than Trump.  Meanwhile we've proven how desperate the Dems are and how much Trump has broken yall.  I realize it's all you have at this point, and once this goes poof...

I know just as much as you know about Epps - lmao.

You are desperate man.

And we all know that Trump broke you and the rest of your cult.

I am serious - where do you practice medicine?  You are not mentally safe to do so - and if you were doing your residency when the Krafts flirted w Hartford (as you claimed) you are in and around your 50s.  I am serious. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I know just as much as you know about Epps - lmao.

You are desperate man.

And we all know that Trump broke you and the rest of your cult.

I am serious - where do you practice medicine?  You are not mentally safe to do so - and if you were doing your residency when the Krafts flirted w Hartford (as you claimed) you are in and around your 50s.  I am serious. 

I know.  That's why you're a joke.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

He just can't help himself.

😂

I know.  Talk about projection.