The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can never have enough contingencies in place when trying to overthrow the government.

You must be proud.

How is this an example of trying to ‘overthrow’ the government’? Looks to me like they were having a debate about the very procedures already put in place by the government. In the end they didn’t act on it. Where’s the story here? 

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How is this an example of trying to ‘overthrow’ the government’? Looks to me like they were having a debate about the very procedures already put in place by the government. In the end they didn’t act on it. Where’s the story here? 

Wait - they didn’t act on it? 

Just sending the memo to Pence’s team IS acting on it… they just didn’t have a willing co conspirator.

Edited by BillStime

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

You can never have enough contingencies in place when trying to overthrow the government.

You must be proud.

Maybe, but you can certainly have a much much better (some would say "real") plan to overthrow the government than what they had/did.  Worst "overthrow" ever.

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison for role in US Capitol riot

The Justice Department had asked for Chansley to receive a harsh sentence as a way to set an example among the January 6 rioters, and prosecutors have positioned Chansley as emblematic of a barbaric crowd.

Judge Royce Lamberth has had Chansley held in jail since his arrest, despite his multiple attempts to gain sympathy and his release.

Other judges are likely to look to Lamberth's sentence as a possible benchmark, since Chansley is one of the first felony defendants among more than 660 Capitol riot cases to receive a punishment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/jacob-chansley-qanon-shaman-january-6-sentencing/index.html

On 11/14/2021 at 7:57 PM, Doc said:

Oh no, the dreaded "memo coup"!

On 11/14/2021 at 9:32 PM, B-Man said:

Yes, it certainly merits an a larger letter size .

LOL

In a free society, there can be no room for memos!   

The problem is that the Dems need to send a memo about the memo, but in a free society there can be no room for memos! 

🤯

37 minutes ago, ALF said:

'QAnon Shaman' Jacob Chansley sentenced to 41 months in prison for role in US Capitol riot

The Justice Department had asked for Chansley to receive a harsh sentence as a way to set an example among the January 6 rioters, and prosecutors have positioned Chansley as emblematic of a barbaric crowd.

Judge Royce Lamberth has had Chansley held in jail since his arrest, despite his multiple attempts to gain sympathy and his release.

Other judges are likely to look to Lamberth's sentence as a possible benchmark, since Chansley is one of the first felony defendants among more than 660 Capitol riot cases to receive a punishment.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/17/politics/jacob-chansley-qanon-shaman-january-6-sentencing/index.html

Will he get organic food in jail? 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:45 PM, BillStime said:

You must be proud.

No one should know this better than the criminally coward marxist democrats in 2020.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2021 at 8:51 AM, Doc said:

Maybe, but you can certainly have a much much better (some would say "real") plan to overthrow the government than what they had/did.  Worst "overthrow" ever.

You’re right. They should have. But the piss poor plan is reminiscent of the idiotic Trump regime.

The regime was slipshod with everything else, why expect them to become masterful tacticians with this?  

On 11/17/2021 at 10:42 PM, Irv said:

Demented Biden and his communist buddies clinging to anything to keep them in office. Insurrection???   

image.jpeg.c644eb4c469b95cb6ca0ceedf1e13d98.jpeg

Irv… I often wonder if you’re even American. From offering slavery as your idea to solve immigration to now not understanding Biden and the Dems control the White House for 4 years. 

Perhaps there is a civil government class

online you can find.

Also don’t know why you keep posting a pick of a guy that lost an election to a person with dementia. Trump losing to the Biden is like the Dolphins losing to the Jaguars.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Albwan said:

No one should know this better than the criminally coward marxist democrats in 2020.

As I satirically suggested about 80 pages ago on this thread on the 1/6 plan, the best contingency is to make sure all of your attacking forces are unarmed without any preparation or idea of what the "plan" is to take control.  Make sure most of them are wandering around aimlessly, taking pictures and selfies.  This will throw off the token force the Capitol Police deployed.  You clearly have hidden the fact that thousands will show up that day.  How else can you explain why they had a normal contingent on hand that day and not a force on hand that could handle the number of protesters that showed up?  Maybe the government's plan was better than yours and something like Sitting Bull's plan was better than Custer's at the Little Big Horn when the Sioux lured the Calvary troops into a trap?  

Hide all documented copies of the plan in one of your backyards in a place the FBI will not think about looking like under the doghouse.  So far its working because nobody has found any document detailing the plan for that day yet despite the press insisting there is some kind of high level plan here drawn up by high ranking former administration people and their cronies. 

Remember you have the element of surprise in your favor when you attack a government entity that has an overwhelming superiority in forces, tactics, and weaponry.  Your success depends on the enemy believing nobody would be stupid enough to attempt an insurrection under those circumstances.  The element of surprise is your best friend here.  And make sure not to kill or injure any of people you are targeting.  Don't do anything remotely close to what anarchists such as Antifa might do such as start the building on fire.  This is just to stereotypical of an act for insurrections.  Try to be original.

And if politely asked to leave please do so immediately.  Make sure to do everything that is counterintuitive to success.  Failure is your goal.  Again your goal is not to succeed.  Realize that the only thing you'll accomplish is to give your political enemies an excuse to persecute you.  Maybe that's why they left the place unguarded and engineered the whole thing?  That I believe sums up the 1/6 "insurrection" plan.    

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

You’re right. They should have. But the piss poor plan is reminiscent of the idiotic Trump regime.

The regime was slipshod with everything else, why expect them to become masterful tacticians with this? 

Yup.  Worst insurrection ever.  Worst Russian collusion ever.  Worst bountygate ever.  It's like they weren't even trying...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

I was talking about the other fabricated scandals.  This one will prove to be more of the same. 

You'd think that after going 0-fer on every one of these left wing conspiracy theories and taking the wrong side of the facts at every turn some of our left-leaning friends here might want to objectively assess their views and conclusions.  The first step might be to accept the fact that most of these activists, media members, and politicians they worship are malicious liars.  When the 1/6 committee it will again leave the faithful unsatisfied.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The first step might be to accept the fact that most of these activists, media members, and politicians they worship are malicious liars. 

When the 1/6 committee is done it will again leave the faithful unsatisfied.  

Their desperation will only grow worse during the winter and spring as their time in charge comes (mercifully) to an end.

I can only imagine how unhinged it will get.

• Like (+1) 1

FE1K_KjXMAQMVvH?format=jpg&name=small

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

desperation

noun

a state of despair, typically one which results in rash or extreme behavior.

Similar: hopelessness, despair, distress, anguish, misery, disheartenment, discouragement, resignedness, forlornness, defeatism, pessimism

• Like (+1) 1

Trump just endorsed this guy - shocker.

I guess Kamala will just have to reject fraudulent electors (since red states played w voting laws and gerrymandered their districts because they can’t win on their own merit) and  name Biden the 47th POTUS in 2024 - the cult told us she HAS the power.

lmao

12 hours ago, Doc said:

How pathetic would it look for the FBI and DOJ if this group of morons find out something that they couldn't in the past 10 months?  That being said...

The committee will certainly find "evidence" that the FBI and DOJ didn't which will produce their preconceived conclusion about the planning and execution of the insurrection. 

The committee does not report into the executive branch responsible for criminal investigations nor does the committee report into the judicial branch where criminal cases are tried.  So it will all be lies, circumstantial conclusions, half-truths, and omissions of fact.  None of which would ever hold up to the legal requirements of a valid criminal investigation or a fair hearing in any court.  None of it will result in any DOJ or FBI investigations or court trials.  Because its all fake.  Still, these scam artists and sleaze bags will use their own false conclusions in an attempt to enact legislation. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

The committee will certainly find "evidence" that the FBI and DOJ didn't which will produce their preconceived conclusion about the planning and execution of the insurrection. 

The committee does not report into the executive branch responsible for criminal investigations nor does the committee report into the judicial branch where criminal cases are tried.  So it will all be lies, circumstantial conclusions, half-truths, and omissions of fact.  None of which would ever hold up to the legal requirements of a valid criminal investigation or a fair hearing in any court.  None of it will result in any DOJ or FBI investigations or court trials.  Because its all fake.  Still, these scam artists and sleaze bags will use their own false conclusions in an attempt to enact legislation. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861jej5zs3ec1wf2xchb

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump just endorsed this guy - shocker.

I guess Kamala will just have to reject fraudulent electors (since red states played w voting laws and gerrymandered their districts because they can’t win on their own merit) and  name Biden the 47th POTUS in 2024 - the cult told us she HAS the power.

lmao

I think Jimmy Carter is a decent and honest person and it gives me comfort to know that a corrupt and immoral character like Biden will be replacing him in the history books as the worst President in our times and perhaps the worst President ever.  

Post all the stupid pictures and tweets you desire.  They won't change that.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think Jimmy Carter is a decent and honest person and it gives me comfort to know that a corrupt and immoral character like Biden will be replacing him in the history books as the worst President in our times and perhaps the worst President ever.  

Post all the stupid pictures and tweets you desire.  They won't change that.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864cft3i9kxyli1ysrwa

I know this is impossible for you to comprehend - but the Trump administration is the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And don’t lecture us on morality.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866fk5zav8cxkig0xfoo

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860744ihuuhwz0rjs4jc

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wyw854n0uwof0yg1s0

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864cft3i9kxyli1ysrwa

I know this is impossible for you to comprehend - but the Trump administration is the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And don’t lecture us on morality.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866fk5zav8cxkig0xfoo

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860744ihuuhwz0rjs4jc

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wyw854n0uwof0yg1s0

The issue is we have a different definition of corruption.  Biden & family making sweetheart deals with China in exchange for cash payments and extorting money from Ukraine while setting up his son at a 66K per month no-show job is corruption.  Biden using the FBI as muscle to protect his family interests is corruption.  Democratic operatives inside the agencies and departments sabotaging an elected government's ability to govern is corruption.  Trump saying mean and crude things about people, while loathsome, is not corruption and legitimate discussions with elected or business officials about matters of private business arrangements in other countries is not in and of itself corruption.   

So while I am concerned about public officials taking bribes and payoffs from foreign countries for who knows what in exchange and career bureaucrats maliciously obstructing the elected government of our country you're worried about hurting people's feelings.  Sorry if Trump made you and all your friends cry but while you're eyes are full of tears you must not be able to see clearly that our current President's family has been stuffing their pockets with cash and goodies.  

And frankly I'm tired of you binary arguments suggesting that what Trump did or didn't do absolves Biden of any wrongdoing.  The guys as crooked as a 3 dollar bill whether or not Trump existed or not.  Period.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They won't find any evidence tying any Republican to entering the Capitol.  And without it, they lose.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The issue is we have a different definition of corruption.  Biden & family making sweetheart deals with China in exchange for cash payments and extorting money from Ukraine while setting up his son at a 66K per month no-show job is corruption.  Biden using the FBI as muscle to protect his family interests is corruption.  Democratic operatives inside the agencies and departments sabotaging an elected government's ability to govern is corruption.  Trump saying mean and crude things about people, while loathsome, is not corruption and legitimate discussions with elected or business officials about matters of private business arrangements in other countries is not in and of itself corruption.   

So while I am concerned about public officials taking bribes and payoffs from foreign countries for who knows what in exchange and career bureaucrats maliciously obstructing the elected government of our country you're worried about hurting people's feelings.  Sorry if Trump made you and all your friends cry but while you're eyes are full of tears you must not be able to see clearly that our current President's family has been stuffing their pockets with cash and goodies.  

And frankly I'm tired of you binary arguments suggesting that what Trump did or didn't do absolves Biden of any wrongdoing.  The guys as crooked as a 3 dollar bill whether or not Trump existed or not.  Period.

OMFG - where do we begin?

My favorite: "legitimate discussions with elected or business officials about matters of private business arrangements in other countries is not in and of itself corruption" is not CORRUPTION?  LMAO?

• "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break.SOURCE

DEMANDING ELECTION OFFICIALS TO FIND VOTES?  LEGITIMATE???????  HACK HARDER - lmao

Next: SWEETHEART DEALS? WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? lmao

• WHERE IS THE PROOF? 
  • WHERE ARE YOUR SOURCES? 
  • WHO IN CHINA GAVE BIDEN CASH PAYMENTS?
  • WHY ISN'T BIDEN AND HIS SON INDICTED?
    • Isn't that the standard that has been set? Right @Doc?

Tell us:

• Is Biden and his kids under investigation for funneling money and enriching themselves during the presidential inauguration?
    • Oh, no? You're right - that would be the Trump Organization and Trump International Hotel Washington who were “unjustly enriched” by over billing the nonprofit inauguration committee.  SOURCE
  • Did Biden and his kids get 18 trademarks fast tracked from the Chinese government while POTUS?
    • Oh, no?  That was Trumps kids?  Yep.  Hi Ivanka.  SOURCE
  • Did Biden have his kids working at the White House? 
    • Nope, that was Trump's kids. Explain how "Javanka" made $640 million without a White House salary?  SOURCE
  • Does Biden have properties all over the world where foreign governments can funnel money into the Biden organizations?
    • Oh, he doesn't? You're right - that would be Donald J Trump Organization SOURCE
  • Did Biden put in place cronies in the DOJ, FBI, US Post Office to obstruct? 
  • Biden's campaign advisors and confidants have all been indicted, arrested or in jail?
    • Ah, you're right - that would be all of Donald's friendsSOURCE
  • Did Biden ask the DOJ to seize phone records of reporters and Democrats? 
    • Nope, wrong again - it was your savior - DJTSOURCE
  • Did Biden obstruct every investigation and tell his co-conspirators not to participate? 
    • No, but Trump did and that's okay with you because you are a hack and Trump is indeed above the law.

And there is more

giphy.gif