The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

January 6th is another fraud sham.

If these dummies are so worried about justice.........

release the thousands of hours of videotapes pertaining to the "insurrection"

If you don't wanna release the tapes to the public, Pelosi, Cheney and the like need to shut the fvck and pass a bill to help the American people for once, not be so frightened about the thought of Trump running in 2024. Ignorant fvcks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So even if true (and yeah, right) I guess it would be something like this:

- Trump to Nancy, pre-Mall rally: “I gotta tell you, Nancy, my people are pretty fired up and I can’t control what they might try to do”

- Trump at the rally: “we’re (sic; he meant “you’re”) going to go to THE CAPITOL …” (he went to the WH and watched it on TV)

- Trump extended family (Don Jr having made himself a witness, Ivanka having been disappeared, Eric being not trusted to sound like anything other than a moron, and that other one having wasted a perfectly good Georgetown Law slot that some deserving kid could’ve had while she now “wonders” if taking the bar exam is worthy of her talents) now trotted out to say, “See we warned you!  I can’t control what my “low class” followers might do when I egg them on”

And this form of idiotic PR actually works on his followers … or maybe they just pretend it works because they won’t admit that they actually wanted to mob to “get” Nancy and their own Mikey. 

This is the biggest bunch of crap I’ve ever read. It’s pretty funny actually. Says a lot about what goes on in that pea sized brain of yours. 

2 hours ago, Westside said:

This whole fiasco falls directly on nasty pelosi’s scrawny shoulders. She and her congress communist buddies were responsible for providing security. They ignored pleas for more personal. I wonder why they deliberately understaffed security and denied request for backup. 

Once again the radicals on the left committed the crime and are prosecuting innocent people. 

Disgusting

This is the biggest bunch of crap I’ve ever read. It’s pretty funny actually. Says a lot about what goes on in that pea sized brain of yours. 

Former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows poses some very tough questions about the legislative authority and legitimacy of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 Star Chamber.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hard-questions-raised-on-january-6-panels-legality-in-meadows-contempt-vote_4162107.html

5c27cda19eff388646ab3046459c228896d0692d

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Just make ***** up and hope no one notices and/or calls you out on it.  Which the MSM certainly won't do.

You do this on a daily basis.

And Trump Tweeting was code to Christopher Miller to release the National Guard? Who didn’t arrive until after 5:40 that day?

Keep spinning Doc and Bonnie…

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

You do this on a daily basis.

And Trump Tweeting was code to Christopher Miller to release the National Guard? Who didn’t arrive until after 5:40 that day?

Keep spinning Doc and Bonnie…

Who arrived first- the Trump controlled National Guard or the DC Police, or the rest of the capitol police, or any of the 12 other law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction at the capitol building?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Who arrived first- the Trump controlled National Guard or the DC Police, or the rest of the capitol police, or any of the 12 other law enforcement agencies that have jurisdiction at the capitol building?

None of them should have been put in this situation that day if Trump would have been a man and accepted defeat.

But that’s not Conald Trumps MO and he will take the whole country down to appease his tiny ego.

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

None of them should have been put in this situation that day if Trump would have been a man and accepted defeat.

But that’s not Conald Trumps MO and he will take the whole country down to appease his tiny ego.

You are the first person to ever accuse Trump of having a tiny ego. But you did not answer my question- who was first?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

e1505f1ff330073990b0ffd95fe03595dd7cb0bc

The scale is true in one way- everyone knows that the 2020 riots were simply criminals stealing stuff with no regard for actually advancing a cause but the DC riot was by people who actually wanted to accomplish something. Very few people were dumb enough to believe even for a minute that burning down a Minneapolis neighborhood was intended to help anyone.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The scale is true in one way- everyone knows that the 2020 riots were simply criminals stealing stuff with no regard for actually advancing a cause but the DC riot was by people who actually wanted to accomplish something. Very few people were dumb enough to believe even for a minute that burning down a Minneapolis neighborhood was intended to help anyone.

You'd be surprised how many dumb people there are.  Including on this board.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You'd be surprised how many dumb people there are.  Included on this board.

Too true.

Watch, the response to this will be "Oh, you support racists" rather than the obvious showing support for the rule of law.

D.C. Has No “Standing” For J6 Lawsuit Against Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/12/d-c-has-no-standing-for-j6-lawsuit-against-proud-boys-and-oath-keepers/

D.C. has no standing for a lot of things.

THERE WASN’T ONE, AND THERE WON’T BE ONE: 

Washington Post, Leftist Generals Stoke Hysteria About a 2024 ‘Insurrection’    😂

The Jan. 6 “insurrection” hasn’t worked out quite the way the Democrats obviously hoped: Trump wasn’t convicted in his second Stalinist impeachment show trial, no one has actually been charged with orchestrating or participating in any “insurrection,” and the witch hunt to demonize and marginalize Trump and his supporters as “white supremacists” who pose an imminent threat to our “democracy” (it’s a republic, folks) has so far been a huge fizzle.

But three ferociously partisan retired generals are thinking ahead, publishing an op-ed in the Washington Post Friday, which warns that those dastardly Trump supporters would certainly stage an “insurrection” in 2024, so the military must start preparing now to “preserve our democracy,” that is, destroy our republic.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/19/washington-post-leftist-generals-stoke-hysteria-about-a-2024-insurrection-n1542872

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Washington Post, Leftist Generals Stoke Hysteria About a 2024 ‘Insurrection’    😂

The Jan. 6 “insurrection” hasn’t worked out quite the way the Democrats obviously hoped: Trump wasn’t convicted in his second Stalinist impeachment show trial, no one has actually been charged with orchestrating or participating in any “insurrection,” and the witch hunt to demonize and marginalize Trump and his supporters as “white supremacists” who pose an imminent threat to our “democracy” (it’s a republic, folks) has so far been a huge fizzle.

But three ferociously partisan retired generals are thinking ahead, publishing an op-ed in the Washington Post Friday, which warns that those dastardly Trump supporters would certainly stage an “insurrection” in 2024, so the military must start preparing now to “preserve our democracy,” that is, destroy our republic.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2021/12/19/washington-post-leftist-generals-stoke-hysteria-about-a-2024-insurrection-n1542872

Love how this is all well documented and we can revisit in a few years if PPP still exists.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Oh, there probably will be one in 2024, when the Dems lose.  Except it will be spun as something else.

• Agree 1

Trump: In retrospect, he'd ensure that National Guard troops were deployed on January 6

Former President Donald Trump said Saturday that if he could do it over again, he would do more to ensure that National Guard troops were deployed on Jan. 6 to prevent the storming of the U.S. Capitol.

In a public question-and-answer session with former Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly, Trump said he had recommended a day before the riot that 10,000 troops be deployed at the Capitol, but it didn’t happen.

“I would have insisted they had proper protection,”

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/12/19/trump-in-retrospect-hed-ensure-that-national-guard-troops-were-deployed-on-january-6-n436551

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

Capitol riot police officer Michael Fanone resigns from the force, joins CNN as a contributor

michael-fanone-ap.jpg

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/12/20/capitol-riot-police-officer-michael-fanone-resigns-from-the-force-joins-cnn-as-a-contributor/

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

The Jan 6 Channel ! ! !

Edited by B-Man
  • Shocked 1

Florida Democrat on January 6 committee announces she won't run for reelection

"I've decided not to seek another term in Congress. Serving Central Florida has been the honor of my life, but it's also been incredibly challenging for my family and me," Murphy said in a tweet, which also featured a video announcement of her plans.

Murphy, a moderate Democrat :rolleyes: who has represented her district for five years, has been a leading voice in shaping the centrist wing of the Democratic Party. She was one of six Democrats to unseat a Republican incumbent in 2016, and currently serves as co-chairwoman of the moderate caucus, Blue Dog Coalition. Murphy was the first Vietnamese-American woman to serve in Congress and also currently serves in House leadership as a chief deputy whip.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/20/politics/stephanie-murphy-not-running-reelection/index.html

Perhaps after a stint on the "commission" she realized there is no room for moderates in today's Democrat Party.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Florida Democrat on January 6 committee announces she won't run for reelection

"I've decided not to seek another term in Congress. Serving Central Florida has been the honor of my life, but it's also been incredibly challenging for my family and me," Murphy said in a tweet, which also featured a video announcement of her plans.

Murphy, a moderate Democrat :rolleyes: who has represented her district for five years, has been a leading voice in shaping the centrist wing of the Democratic Party. She was one of six Democrats to unseat a Republican incumbent in 2016, and currently serves as co-chairwoman of the moderate caucus, Blue Dog Coalition. Murphy was the first Vietnamese-American woman to serve in Congress and also currently serves in House leadership as a chief deputy whip.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/20/politics/stephanie-murphy-not-running-reelection/index.html

Perhaps after a stint on the "commission" she realized there is no room for moderates in today's Democrat Party.

Yup.  Doesn't like having Marxism forced on her.

• Like (+1) 1

Michael Flynn vs Granny Boxwine—Make Extra Popcorn

“It’s impossible to predict anything anymore, but I still feel that none of this is going to turn out the way the Democrats are envisioning it in their mentally disturbed Trump hate fever-dream.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/12/22/the-morning-briefing-michael-flynn-vs-granny-boxwine-make-extra-popcorn-n1543476

Michael Flynn sues Nancy Pelosi and Jan. 6 committee

by Ryan King

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/michael-flynn-sues-nancy-pelosi-and-jan-6-committee

“Flynn served as Trump’s National Security Adviser for less than a month before he resigned under a cloud in Feb. 2017, having become a central focus of the FAKE Russian collusion hoax.

He wasn’t serving in the Trump administration in any capacity on Jan. 6, 2020 and had not done so for nearly three years.

But that didn’t stop the rabid partisans of the Jan. 6 committee from trying to rope him into something he had absolutely nothing to do with.”

Edited by B-Man

At this point I truly think that the entire purpose of the committee is to stretch this out until just before the elections, possibly September, make vague lies about not being able to do their jobs do to obstruction, and then make more dishonest comments through the press that can't be proven wrong because there is not information. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

At this point I truly think that the entire purpose of the committee is to stretch this out until just before the elections, possibly September, make vague lies about not being able to do their jobs do to obstruction, and then make more dishonest comments through the press that can't be proven wrong because there is not information. 

Really? Ya think? No! Adam Schiff would never put his stamp on something that dishonest!  He’s super trustworthy!

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Of course this is what they are (and always were) doing.  At first it was to ensure Trump didn't run again, but with the Brandon Administration being such a major CF, and this is all they have, it's even more incumbent on them to try and stem the red wave that's coming in less than 11 months.  But most people are onto their ruse and/or don't GAF, when stuff like their money, health and general competency/optics is far more important.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Nothing to see here

“We spent a lot of time lining up over 100 congressmen, including some senators. It started out perfectly. At 1 p.m., Gosar and Cruz did exactly what was expected of them,” Navarro told The Daily Beast. “It was a perfect plan. And it all predicated on peace and calm on Capitol Hill. We didn’t even need any protestors, because we had over 100 congressmen committed to it.”

My role was to provide the receipts for the 100 congressmen or so who would make their cases… who could rely in part on the body of evidence I'd collected,” he told The Daily Beast. “To lay the legal predicate for the actions to be taken.” (Ultimately, states have not found any evidence of electoral fraud above the norm, which is exceedingly small.)

The next phase of the plan was up to Bannon, Navarro describes in his memoir, In Trump Time.

“Steve Bannon’s role was to figure out how to use this information—what he called ‘receipts’—to overturn the election result. That’s how Steve had come up with the Green Bay Sweep idea,” he wrote.

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nothing to see here

“We spent a lot of time lining up over 100 congressmen, including some senators. It started out perfectly. At 1 p.m., Gosar and Cruz did exactly what was expected of them,” Navarro told The Daily Beast. “It was a perfect plan. And it all predicated on peace and calm on Capitol Hill. We didn’t even need any protestors, because we had over 100 congressmen committed to it.”

My role was to provide the receipts for the 100 congressmen or so who would make their cases… who could rely in part on the body of evidence I'd collected,” he told The Daily Beast. “To lay the legal predicate for the actions to be taken.” (Ultimately, states have not found any evidence of electoral fraud above the norm, which is exceedingly small.)

The next phase of the plan was up to Bannon, Navarro describes in his memoir, In Trump Time.

“Steve Bannon’s role was to figure out how to use this information—what he called ‘receipts’—to overturn the election result. That’s how Steve had come up with the Green Bay Sweep idea,” he wrote.

"This last-minute maneuvering never had any chance of actually decertifying the election results on its own, a point that Navarro quickly acknowledges. But their hope was to run the clock as long as possible to increase public pressure on then-Vice President Mike Pence" you missed the part where this was all a legal maneuver, might not be a good look but still more proof the committee is out here simply for those too stupid to read 5 whole paragraphs.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

"This last-minute maneuvering never had any chance of actually decertifying the election results on its own, a point that Navarro quickly acknowledges. But their hope was to run the clock as long as possible to increase public pressure on then-Vice President Mike Pence" you missed the part where this was all a legal maneuver, might not be a good look but still more proof the committee is out here simply for those too stupid to read 5 whole paragraphs.

Thank you for driving the point home.

The Trump plan was to create a mirage of public pressure via the fake news election fraud campaign that was launched prior to the election and then launch 60+ post election law suits by a bunch of pathetic lawyers - again - attempting to create this mirage of fraud and doubt in our institutions - and then when all else failed - Trump tried to put pressure on Pence by inciting an insurrection to retain power.

And you snowflakes thoughts Watergate was bad?

Idiots - every single one of you