The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Thank you for driving the point home.

The Trump plan was to create a mirage of public pressure via the fake news election fraud campaign that was launched prior to the election and then launch 60+ post election law suits by a bunch of pathetic lawyers - again - attempting to create this mirage of fraud and doubt in our institutions - and then when all else failed - Trump tried to put pressure on Pence by inciting an insurrection to retain power.

And you snowflakes thoughts Watergate was bad?

Idiots - every single one of you

That's a great conspiracy theory but it's a terrible plan.   

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

They still have nothing.

But the fun part of this committee set up as judge, jury, and executioner is they never really have to prove anything.  They can take one or two "facts" (like there was an actual protest and some protesters entered the Capitol that day) and manufacture lots of conjecture and subjective interpretation of events to fill in all the blanks and leave out any nonsupporting details along with implying motive and just keep pounding away with it thru the media. 

They won't dare ask any tough and insightful questions like "can you prove any of this"?  Which the answer would be "Well no, we can't prove it but we all really know what happened.  Don't we?"   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

44 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But the fun part of this committee set up as judge, jury, and executioner is they never really have to prove anything.  They can take one or two "facts" (like there was an actual protest and some protesters entered the Capitol that day) and manufacture lots of conjecture and subjective interpretation of events to fill in all the blanks and leave out any nonsupporting details along with implying motive and just keep pounding away with it thru the media. 

They won't dare ask any tough and insightful questions like "can you prove any of this"?  Which the answer would be "Well no, we can't prove it but we all really know what happened.  Don't we?"   

True.  But again, most people don't care at this point.  Again there are far more troubling things in most peoples' lives than making sure the Capitol doesn't get broken-into again.  Mostly because it has already been addressed.  No one really believes it was an insurrection (and no one has been charged as such) or that there was ever any real threat to overthrow the Government.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

True.  But again, most people don't care at this point.  Again there are far more troubling things in most peoples' lives than making sure the Capitol doesn't get broken-into again.  Mostly because it has already been addressed.  No one really believes it was an insurrection (and no one has been charged as such) or that there was ever any real threat to overthrow the Government.

Wishing it away won’t make it go away snowflake.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Oh - Trump had no motive to retain power? It’s becoming increasingly clear Trump tried to pull every lever to stay in power - from the DOJ, DOD, “R. Congressmen@m” and state and local officials.

The actual events in 1/6 was just the cherry on top. 

Keep wishing lol

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh - Trump had no motive to retain power? It’s becoming increasingly clear Trump tried to pull every lever to stay in power - from the DOJ, DOD, “R. Congressmen@m” and state and local officials.

Keep wishing lol

And the obsession with all things Trump continues. How about a New Years Resolution to give yourself a break and start living your life again. It’ll do you good. This isn’t healthy!

24 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And the obsession with all things Trump continues. How about a New Years Resolution to give yourself a break and start living your life again. It’ll do you good. This isn’t healthy!

Our future isn't healthy with the cult running our government.  No thanks

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Keep wishing lol

Maybe the committee for public safety can also release the secret government files on the Kennedy assassination, expose the alien conspiracies with Area 51, and identify the hiding place of the Knights Templar treasure while they're at it?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe the committee for public safety can also release the secret government files on the Kennedy assassination, expose the alien conspiracies with Area 51, and identify the hiding place of the Knights Templar treasure while they're at it?

Sure why not?

But you are delusional to think what Trump did is conspiracy.

How many votes did Trump ask Georgia to find?

Trump asked the DOJ to say the election was corrupt and to leave it up to “me and the R. Congressman”

Keep spinning precious 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure why not?

Trump asked the DOJ to say the election was corrupt and to leave it up to “me and the R. Congressman”

Keep spinning precious 

I have no idea why you believe any of that is outrageous but you keep repeating it as if everyone else does.

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have no idea why you believe any of that is outrageous but you keep repeating it as if everyone else does.

It’s a big deal - I know you want to white wash it away but what Trump did should NEVER happen again.

Now why would Trump be concerned if it’s all conspiracy?

Why are his fellow cult members plead the fifth?

And what did Conald say about those who plead the fifth?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s a big deal - I know you want to white wash it away but what Trump did should NEVER happen again.

Now why would Trump be concerned if it’s all conspiracy?

Why are his fellow cult members plead the fifth?

And what did Conald say about those who plead the fifth?

Keep spinning 

it’s your happy place 

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Sure why not?

Keep spinning precious 

I love the saying when you "when you find gold, stop digging".  So if there's all this evidence of wrongdoing out there right now as you astutely cite constantly why is there any need for this committee to keep digging?  I mean day after day you come up with all kinds of quotes and opinions from assorted sources that seem to know everything there is to know here.  Why aren't Trump or his loyal henchmen under indictment and being tried right now?  Because its all a big nothingburger, that's why. 

At some point you're going to suffer a bitter disappointment the moment you realize and accept that none of this is going to amount to anything resembling a criminal offense but it's obvious you're not there yet.  

• Agree 1

I’ve never been a conspiracy guy but I’m waiting for more on how this so-called ‘insurrection’ was actually an orchestrated set up. There’s no way a bunch of unarmed nitwits can overrun the Capitol unless someone is purposely ‘standing down’. But…just like the Mueller investigation I’m pretty confident that nobody on Nancy’s kangaroo court is looking into that part of the story. “Don’t Ask / Don’t Tell”

• Agree 2

31 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve never been a conspiracy guy but I’m waiting for more on how this so-called ‘insurrection’ was actually an orchestrated set up. There’s no way a bunch of unarmed nitwits can overrun the Capitol unless someone is purposely ‘standing down’. But…just like the Mueller investigation I’m pretty confident that nobody on Nancy’s kangaroo court is looking into that part of the story. “Don’t Ask / Don’t Tell”

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/is-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case-about-to-be-tossed/

The U.S. Department of Justice received an unwelcome Christmas gift from defense attorneys representing five men charged with conspiring to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020: a motion to dismiss the case.

The Christmas Day filing is the latest blow to the government’s scandal-ridden prosecution; defense counsel is building a convincing argument that the FBI used undercover agents and informants to entrap their clients in a wide-ranging scheme that resulted in bad press for Donald Trump as early voting was underway in the key swing state last year. What began as random social media chatter to oppose lockdown policies quickly morphed into a dangerous plan to abduct Whitmer as soon as the FBI took over.

Orchestrating crimes. All to get rid of a president that threatened their marxist agenda.

Real insurrection.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So...  you're an experienced and "competent" professional in charge of Capitol security.  Based on expectations of crowd size you know there's going to be about 100K or more pissed off Trump supporters on the grounds the next day.  So as a matter of due diligence you:

A) Assess the risk of the specific event?

B) Determine that additional security is justified by the risk?

C) Brief other law enforcement organizations and Congressional leadership on your assessment?

D) Request additional security forces for the next day?

E) Deploy additional security both inside and outside the Capitol?

F) All the above?

G) Ignore the known risk and do none of the above?

Answer: G.  Do nothing and let the Capitol be overrun by protesters the following day.  Makes absolute and logical sense.  But the dumbest part of all is nobody anywhere beyond some mis-information spreaders are calling you out or asking any questions about why you let this happen.  Why is that? 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I love the saying when you "when you find gold, stop digging".  So if there's all this evidence of wrongdoing out there right now as you astutely cite constantly why is there any need for this committee to keep digging?  I mean day after day you come up with all kinds of quotes and opinions from assorted sources that seem to know everything there is to know here.  Why aren't Trump or his loyal henchmen under indictment and being tried right now?  Because its all a big nothingburger, that's why. 

At some point you're going to suffer a bitter disappointment the moment you realize and accept that none of this is going to amount to anything resembling a criminal offense but it's obvious you're not there yet.  

No.  These clowns will continue to go with their feelz and insist it still happened, despite the fact that there's no (real) evidence or indictments.

57 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yup.  As the below proves.

23 minutes ago, Albwan said:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/27/is-the-whitmer-kidnapping-case-about-to-be-tossed/

The U.S. Department of Justice received an unwelcome Christmas gift from defense attorneys representing five men charged with conspiring to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020: a motion to dismiss the case.

The Christmas Day filing is the latest blow to the government’s scandal-ridden prosecution; defense counsel is building a convincing argument that the FBI used undercover agents and informants to entrap their clients in a wide-ranging scheme that resulted in bad press for Donald Trump as early voting was underway in the key swing state last year. What began as random social media chatter to oppose lockdown policies quickly morphed into a dangerous plan to abduct Whitmer as soon as the FBI took over.

Orchestrating crimes. All to get rid of a president that threatened their marxist agenda.

Real insurrection.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Triggered.  Because they have nothing and no one but them sees it as anything more than a bunch of idiots doing stupid stuff.

Delusional.

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A bitter disappointment like being duped by Conald Trump? Who successfully lost the house, senate and WH?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So...  you're an experienced and "competent" professional in charge of Capitol security.  Based on expectations of crowd size you know there's going to be about 100K or more pissed off Trump supporters on the grounds the next day.  So as a matter of due diligence you:

A) Assess the risk of the specific event?

B) Determine that additional security is justified by the risk?

C) Brief other law enforcement organizations and Congressional leadership on your assessment?

D) Request additional security forces for the next day?

E) Deploy additional security both inside and outside the Capitol?

F) All the above?

G) Ignore the known risk and do none of the above?

Answer: G.  Do nothing and let the Capitol be overrun by protesters the following day.  Makes absolute and logical sense.  But the dumbest part of all is nobody anywhere beyond some mis-information spreaders are calling you out or asking any questions about why you let this happen.  Why is that? 

Inside job… Trump plugged in all the right people (Christopher Miller-DOD) to almost pull this off - and you Mister Patriotic is pissed he wasn’t successful. 

Why are you defending him still? 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

No.  These clowns will continue to go with their feelz and insist it still happened, despite the fact that there's no (real) evidence or indictments.

Yup.  As the below proves.

FEEEEELLLZZZZ lol

You come here daily, provide zero evidence that Trump is innocent - and you claim others run on FEEEEELLLZZZZ?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886py6tzzzyiq136m0mhy

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Delusional.

A bitter disappointment like being duped by Conald Trump? Who successfully lost the house, senate and WH?

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

I'm not disappointed.  It all happened as I expected.  Truth is I don't care any more for Trump than I do Biden.  But you seem to equate my aversion to authoritarian big government as an endorsement of his agenda.  So be it then.

I've said it a couple times in a few topics the Democrats did Trump a favor by defeating him in 2020.  What they did is like taking over command from the Captain of the Titanic after the ship hit the iceberg.  So Captain Smith says thanks its your problem now.

The social and economic problems our country, and the world at large, is going to face in 2022 are much worse than what happened in 2021.  This year was just a warm up.  And at this point its way too late to blame Trump.  Doing so will only anger the voters further.  But the far left wing of the party running things now is completely tone deaf to the circumstances.  They'll keep pushing their crackpot agenda which if enacted with only make it worse.  Unless sensible moderates within the party take charge and move the agenda to the middle.  Something I'd prefer over the Republicans taking control and then doing nothing much with it.  But I don't hold out much hope the moderates will prevail in the short run.

As it looks now the most likely scenario is a rout of the Democrats in November 2022.  That's what this committee is all about.  Not justice or threats to democracy but the hope that keeping 1/6 in the news flow will keep "The Devil" alive to hopefully impact the outcome next November.  But it looks to this point to be a big fail.    

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not disappointed.  It all happened as I expected.  Truth is I don't care any more for Trump than I do Biden.  But you seem to equate my aversion to authoritarian big government as an endorsement of his agenda.  So be it then.

I've said it a couple times in a few topics the Democrats did Trump a favor by defeating him in 2020.  What they did is like taking over command from the Captain of the Titanic after the ship hit the iceberg.  So Captain Smith says thanks its your problem now.

The social and economic problems our country, and the world at large, is going to face in 2022 are much worse than what happened in 2021.  This year was just a warm up.  And at this point its way too late to blame Trump.  Doing so will only anger the voters further.  But the far left wing of the party running things now is completely tone deaf to the circumstances.  They'll keep pushing their crackpot agenda which if enacted with only make it worse.  Unless sensible moderates within the party take charge and move the agenda to the middle.  Something I'd prefer over the Republicans taking control and then doing nothing much with it.  But I don't hold out much hope the moderates will prevail in the short run.

As it looks now the most likely scenario is a rout of the Democrats in November 2022.  That's what this committee is all about.  Not justice or threats to democracy but the hope that keeping 1/6 in the news flow will keep "The Devil" alive to hopefully impact the outcome next November.  But it looks to this point to be a big fail.    

lmao - authoritarian big government? So you think its normal and ok for Conald Trump to pull every possible lever to overturn an election?

You think banning books, abortion, dictating what can be taught in school because of your FEELZ and suppressing the vote isn't big government?

You hate big government unless it benefits you.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - authoritarian big government? So you think its normal and ok for Conald Trump to pull every possible lever to overturn an election?

You think banning books, abortion, dictating what can be taught in school because of your FEELZ and suppressing the vote isn't big government?

....says the only idiot here who brings up his beloved Conald Trump multiple times in every single

one of his posts. 

Lol.

stuff_jackass.jpg

Edited by Albwan

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Inside job… Trump plugged in all the right people (Christopher Miller-DOD) to almost pull this off - and you Mister Patriotic is pissed he wasn’t successful. 

Why are you defending him still? 

Hey BillStime!

Are you a Seinfeld fan? You ever seen the one where Mom and Pop run a failing shoe repair store and Kramer takes all of Jerry’s shoes to be cobbled. When Mom and Pop run off the classic line is …’your theory’s that Mom and Pop were laying in wait for FORTY years so they could steal Jerry’s old dirty shoes’….sure that sounds plausible. 
So it’s your theory that Trump was laying in wait and his grand plan was to overthrow the world’s only Superpower with a band of malcontents led by a guy in a bear suit…sure! That sounds plausible! To quote you…Idiot. 😂😂

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

So.. majorities of citizens exercising their legal rights over important issues at the local level is a threat to democracy?

This story is a nothing burger for me but the Ray Epps angle, however, interests me.  The feds have imprisoned A LOT of people that walked into the Capitol that day but THIS guy, who's on camera front and center, seems to be ignored deliberately by the same federal government.  

It'd be "something" if the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer "plot" and the January 6th whateveryouwanttocallit were ginned up by federal agents and individuals protected by the federal government.  To what end is the question.  

Wouldn't be the first time - other events like Waco and Ruby Ridge had a lot of inconvenient federal involvement too that got a lot of people killed unnecessarily.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This story is a nothing burger for me but the Ray Epps angle, however, interests me.  The feds have imprisoned A LOT of people that walked into the Capitol that day but THIS guy, who's on camera front and center, seems to be ignored deliberately by the same federal government.  

It'd be "something" if the Gov. Gretchen Whitmer "plot" and the January 6th whateveryouwanttocallit were ginned up by federal agents and individuals protected by the federal government.  To what end is the question.  

Wouldn't be the first time - other events like Waco and Ruby Ridge had a lot of inconvenient federal involvement too that got a lot of people killed unnecessarily.  

It's becoming evident that the Whitmer kidnapping attempt was bogus.  And with the lack of police presence on 1/6 and guys like Epps allowed to roam freely while others have been jailed for merely trespassing, it wouldn't surprise me to learn this was orchestrated as well.  I suspect many who aren't left winguts feel the same, hence the reason most don't care about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So.. majorities of citizens exercising their legal rights over important issues at the local level is a threat to democracy?

Majorities?????? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861lncu2hhltnaa1c548

12 hours ago, Doc said:

It's becoming evident that the Whitmer kidnapping attempt was bogus.  And with the lack of police presence on 1/6 and guys like Epps allowed to roam freely while others have been jailed for merely trespassing, it wouldn't surprise me to learn this was orchestrated as well.  I suspect many who aren't left winguts feel the same, hence the reason most don't care about it.

delusional - lol.