The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

16 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Good for you.  I was wondering about that.  Hoax.  I don’t care about your BP. 

Ummm according to your suggestion that my waking people would be good for my BP it appears you do care.

Carry on confused bigotty troll.............

First, Epps instructed his commandos and the crowds at his attention to rush into the Capitol and let nothing stop them.

Second, Epps assiduously protected cops and law enforcement so no local or federal officers would be harmed during the precision breaches.

The video showing him walking this line is a clinic in gaslighting.

As Revolver notes:

January 6, after all, was scheduled as a Trump rally. In the 323 rallies before Trump took office, and the 168 rallies thereafter, there had never been a single instance of rioting or pre-planned illegal activity.

Lawbreaking was 0 for 491 at Trump rallies before January 6.

Perhaps this extraordinarily track record of physical restraint explains why Epps’s arrest-bait proposal stood out like a sore thumb, and why he was quickly shouted down.

But that above encounter was not the first time on January 5 that Epps held court in a crowded gathering, demanding everyone in earshot rush the Capitol the next day. In the following clip, from slightly earlier in the evening, Epps gives the same exact spiel, almost as if his lines were practiced and rehearsed. Note how Epps deploys the same preface of “I probably shouldn’t say this because I’ll probably get arrested” before making his same Capitol-invasion pitch, and delivers the same theatrical pause after “in” when he tells them: “We need to go in to the Capitol.”

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

If indeed the Epps video and storyline is true then the Insurrection hoax is officially… OVER! 

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

☝️ 😄 🤩 😝

Now we KNOW who planted the pipe bombs - lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

First, Epps instructed his commandos and the crowds at his attention to rush into the Capitol and let nothing stop them.

Second, Epps assiduously protected cops and law enforcement so no local or federal officers would be harmed during the precision breaches.

The video showing him walking this line is a clinic in gaslighting.

As Revolver notes:

January 6, after all, was scheduled as a Trump rally. In the 323 rallies before Trump took office, and the 168 rallies thereafter, there had never been a single instance of rioting or pre-planned illegal activity.

Lawbreaking was 0 for 491 at Trump rallies before January 6.

Perhaps this extraordinarily track record of physical restraint explains why Epps’s arrest-bait proposal stood out like a sore thumb, and why he was quickly shouted down.

But that above encounter was not the first time on January 5 that Epps held court in a crowded gathering, demanding everyone in earshot rush the Capitol the next day. In the following clip, from slightly earlier in the evening, Epps gives the same exact spiel, almost as if his lines were practiced and rehearsed. Note how Epps deploys the same preface of “I probably shouldn’t say this because I’ll probably get arrested” before making his same Capitol-invasion pitch, and delivers the same theatrical pause after “in” when he tells them: “We need to go in to the Capitol.”

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

I'm certain the committee will spend a lot of time on addressing questions to law enforcement and request Mr. Epps' personal testimony on the events of the day and his involvement.  NOT.  

I love confessions 

14A Section 3 all of these seditious 

“No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress…or hold any office under the United States or any State who … shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against [the Constitution].”

More confessions… and fear:

As I have stated from the begining if they entered the capitol without permission you can charge them but this "investigation" with it's clearly predetermined outcome is only to please the stupid. If they wanted answers they would need to know what the FBI was told and did that did. I know they were present but were they instigator? In 2015 I would not believe it but after the whole Steele Dossier debacle there is not much I would state is beyond them 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I have stated from the begining if they entered the capitol without permission you can charge them but this "investigation" with it's clearly predetermined outcome is only to please the stupid. If they wanted answers they would need to know what the FBI was told and did that did. I know they were present but were they instigator? In 2015 I would not believe it but after the whole Steele Dossier debacle there is not much I would state is beyond them 

Anyone that will ask questions about FBI and other law enforcement involvement prior to and during the event is excluded from the Committee.  So predetermined outcome is a perfect description. 

This "investigation" is targeted specifically at the political base on the left.  Intended to keep team engaged and motivated.  After promising the scalps of anyone and everyone during the Russia collision investigation but coming up completely empty the team is desperate for any kind of win.  So raising the alarm and invoking the usual hyperbole like "threats to democracy" while sending a lot of aimless and lost souls to jail for petty crimes like trespass at maximum sentences is satisfying the blood lust of the left for revenge for 2016.  But it will ultimately fall short of hooking any of the big fish and result is some level of dissatisfaction that will translate to "them" getting away with "it" again.  

Its all so transparently obvious.  This made-for-TV drama is consistent with the experience you get while guessing the ending of a 3 hour movie in the first minute.  You'll stay and watch but you can't wait until its over. 

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Anyone that will ask questions about FBI and other law enforcement involvement prior to and during the event is excluded from the Committee.  So predetermined outcome is a perfect description. 

This "investigation" is targeted specifically at the political base on the left.  Intended to keep team engaged and motivated.  After promising the scalps of anyone and everyone during the Russia collision investigation but coming up completely empty the team is desperate for any kind of win.  So raising the alarm and invoking the usual hyperbole like "threats to democracy" while sending a lot of aimless and lost souls to jail for petty crimes like trespass at maximum sentences is satisfying the blood lust of the left for revenge for 2016.  But it will ultimately fall short of hooking any of the big fish and result is some level of dissatisfaction that will translate to "them" getting away with "it" again.  

Its all so transparently obvious.  This made-for-TV drama is consistent with the experience you get while guessing the ending of a 3 hour movie in the first minute.  You'll stay and watch but you can't wait until its over. 

Lock her up! Right? Lock her up! lol

So much fear with the cult they will do and say anything to convince themselves that Trump had NOTHING to do with the planning and execution of his insurrection.

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

All you need to do is see that Ray Epps is walking free to know the FBI was involved.  There is simply no other explanation for him not being locked-up in solitary confinement.

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

All you're tasting is your own BS.  I don't fear leftists that act and behave like children. 

Oh you do - because you never ever back up anything you "report" - because it is all BS.

You're not very bright.

• Vomit 1

When this blows up in the Dems' faces, like all the other bull#### they've been peddling has, they'll still have no idea why both Houses flip next year and a Repub is back in office in 2025.  Well, except for "racism."

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh you do - because you never ever back up anything you "report" - because it is all BS.

You're not very bright.

You can never stay on topic.  In this case because you seem incapable of original or independent thinking.   I assume because you couldn't find a tweet or a picture from some enlightened intellectual douche bag to counter my clear and accurate post on what's going on here with this fake committee.  

And after all "safe spaces" are an invention of the left.  People afraid of life's challenges and dangers.  That's you dude.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You can never stay on topic.  In this case because you seem incapable of original or independent thinking.   I assume because you couldn't find a tweet or a picture from some enlightened intellectual douche bag to counter my clear and accurate post on what's going on here with this fake committee.  

holy freakn moly - will you please stop.  You are so pathetic.

your posts literally spew verbatim breitbart conspiracies and tucker trump bs... that's why you can never SOURCE anything you "report"

here is the pic you requested

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Enough of the responding to Billzy the one trick pony.

The Freak-Out Over Tucker’s January 6 Documentary Begins

by Julie Kelly

The original narrative about January 6 is not to be disturbed, no matter how many facets of that original narrative have been shattered.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/28/the-freak-out-over-tuckers-january-6-documentary-begins/

The collective freak-out over the 84-second trailer was fast and furious.  Why (as some would say) WE could almost smell the fear.

😎

• Haha (+1) 1