The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Same thing can be said about election and making sure of the integrity of the election. If you don’t have anything to hide then what is wrong with an audit? I’ll bet your were in the other side of that. 

We all know they are just looking for dirt or to slant something to what they want it to look like Ala Russia hoax.

Audit all you want - it’s fun to see Trump lose over and over and over again.

But we all know this is nothing more than a ploy to over turn the next election - that is exactly what is being primed.

Keep priming the big lie - befits you.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Audit all you want - it’s fun to see Trump lose over and over and over again.

But we all know this is nothing more than a ploy to over turn the next election - that is exactly what is being primed.

Keep priming the big lie - befits you.

Tell your overlords to allow it. The whole point of that audit in Az was to show there were inappropriate ballots cast and there were 10s of thousands inappropriately cast. Don’t just listen to the gaslighting that the mainstream media told you, that it reinforced Biden won, no, it was never going to be able to show that because the records were dumped just prior to the audit which made it impossible to verify signatures etc. I wonder who dumped this or decertified balloting machines just prior and for what purpose? Cant wait for the primaries. This will be fun, especially when the huge Biden social net polices fail to pass. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Actually, in this type of scenario, if he were to have direct connections to sending those rioters for the expressed reason of interrupting our democratic process, then I would be all for locking him up.  That didn't happen, it would have been found by now, there have been investigations.  This is just another witch hunt that will only serve to create the optics the Dems hope to create (the dems are and will fail this optic).  For the record, I didn't like her but I was never part of the "lock her up" crowd.   

Why do you say there has been an investigation? There was a trial for it and everything, Dems have no evidence and are fishing for anything to take the focus off of the disaster that is Biden.

• Like (+1) 1

Feeble attempt by Demented Biden and his "America Last" agenda to divert attention from his horror show of a Presidency. 

What

A

Mess   

Edited by Irv

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you say there has been an investigation? There was a trial for it and everything, Dems have no evidence and are fishing for anything to take the focus off of the disaster that is Biden.

Other law enforcement agencies have already investigated this, there is no need for this investigation short of serving pelosi and her cronie’s partisan purposes.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Tell your overlords to allow it. The whole point of that audit in Az was to show there were inappropriate ballots cast and there were 10s of thousands inappropriately cast. Don’t just listen to the gaslighting that the mainstream media told you, that it reinforced Biden won, no, it was never going to be able to show that because the records were dumped just prior to the audit which made it impossible to verify signatures etc. I wonder who dumped this or decertified balloting machines just prior and for what purpose? Cant wait for the primaries. This will be fun, especially when the huge Biden social net polices fail to pass. 

You know who else liked to use the term “overlords” - @Deranged Rhino

These audits are a sham to undermine our democracy.

Trump above all at all cost.

58 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Other law enforcement agencies have already investigated this, there is no need for this investigation short of serving pelosi and her cronie’s partisan purposes.

@Deranged Rhino - you sound scared. 

Can you point to the results of these investigations?

Sources please

15 minutes ago, Irv said:

Trying to distract from Demented Biden' botched Presidency.

What

A

Mess

Irv and his cute little phrase trying to deflect, distract and normalize what happened before, during and after 1/6.

Just like dear cult leader Donald Trump's need to martyrize Miss American Taliban - Ashli Babbitt - two days ago to normalize what happened that day and tell his voters to stay home (brilliant strategy - lmao).

“There was no reason Ashli should’ve lost her life that day. We must all demand justice for Ashli and her family, so on this solemn occasion as we celebrate her life, we renew our call for a fair and nonpartisan investigation into the death of Ashli Babbitt.” He later added that Babbitt was shot “for no reason.”

Well, we all know that is fake news - as Ashli was part of the ARMED mob who stormed the Capitol.

"Nothing will stop us," she wrote. "They can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours."

"I will be in DC on the 6th!" she wrote. "God bless America and WWG1WGA."

Miss American Taliban, Ashli Babbitt

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You know who else liked to use the term “overlords” - @Deranged Rhino

These audits are a sham to undermine our democracy.

Trump above all at all cost.

@Deranged Rhino - you sound scared. 

Can you point to the results of these investigations?

Sources please

You do nothing to prove a point but give labels as though I’m a big Trump follower. That’s all you can do. 

8 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

You do nothing to prove a point but give labels as though I’m a big Trump follower. That’s all you can do. 

You forget there is search functionality on this site and everyone (member or not) can clearly see your track record here - your history suggests otherwise.

And of course - you couldn't provide any source to said investigations.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Get used to it. It’s been going on for years! It’s exhausting, sad, and more than just a little creepy. 

Creepy?

image.thumb.jpeg.d9e423e73a344477436696db762d946e.jpeg

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

You forget there is search functionality on this site and everyone (member or not) can clearly see your track record here - your history suggests otherwise.

Creepy?

I would but you would only attack the sources whether or not true. 

You’re the type that only believes the mainstream drivel. Won’t look under the pretty named box to see what’s really inside. Because your betters tell you not to look or listen. Beware of those who tell you what to listen and not to listen to. Authoritarian at its very core.

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Creepy?

There’s nothing creepy about me standing guard while you pollute this message board with Twitter garbage day in and day out. If people want to go on Twitter, you do know they can go on Twitter…right? Clueless!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

I would but you would only attack the sources whether or not true. 

In other words, @Deranged Rhino - you got nothing.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

There’s nothing creepy about me standing guard while you pollute this message board with Twitter garbage day in and day out. If people want to go on Twitter, you do know they can go on Twitter…right? Clueless!

No, you don't want to be reminded every day what an utter failure and CON Donald Trump is... so you try to minimize my posts - which, just brings MORE attention to them.

image.thumb.jpeg.b5e2498f7e0f329c6fa1fdebe0850b4b.jpeg

One has to laugh or cry at BillZtime's using someone number of posts as an issue.  

How self blind can someone be?

It would be as if if I complained about someone's number of posts, when my own count is high.....😆

But he is what he is.........the board joke.

Back to the thread......... Uncle Joe offers his opinion...........gee, what was that called when President Trump would do something similar ?

Politicization:

Biden says DOJ should prosecute witnesses who defy January 6 committee's subpoenas

They told me if Republicans voted for Trump we’d end up with a president who pressured the Justice Department to go after his political enemies.

And they were right.

“Probably best @POTUS leave this to the AG,” tweeted David Axelrod with polite understatement after witnessing this spectacle.

Probably, David.

More at the link:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/10/16/politicization-biden-says-doj-should-prosecute-witnesses-who-defy-january-6-committees-subpoenas-n422885

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One has to laugh or cry at BillZtime's using someone number of posts as an issue.  

How self blind can someone be?

It would be as if if I complained about someone's number of posts, when my own count is high.....😆

But he is what he is.........the board joke.

Back to the thread......... Uncle Joe offers his opinion...........gee, what was that called when President Trump would do something similar ?

Politicization:

Biden says DOJ should prosecute witnesses who defy January 6 committee's subpoenas

They told me if Republicans voted for Trump we’d end up with a president who pressured the Justice Department to go after his political enemies.

And they were right.

“Probably best @POTUS leave this to the AG,” tweeted David Axelrod with polite understatement after witnessing this spectacle.

Probably, David.

More at the link:

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021/10/16/politicization-biden-says-doj-should-prosecute-witnesses-who-defy-january-6-committees-subpoenas-n422885

You're a mess......

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Because they need to distract, even though they got nothing.

As I said on another thread the left has been totally gaslighted by the surveillance state led by the CIA/NSA.  The Times is staffed by these idiots.  At this point I'm positive they're incapable of producing an original thought or idea that isn't inside the box of the narratives they're feed.  They are so brainwashed they actually believe the psychopaths running these agencies are the good guys.  Torture, murder & assassination, illegal spying and data collection against private American citizens, regime change abroad and domestically, mis-information spreading their propaganda through popular culture and social media, false flag events, fake stories, and manufactured narratives.  They buy it all.  The old time liberals would have sniffed this phony baloney out long ago.  And those still around today want no part of it.  The current group of neo-liberals are just not as bright as they think they are.  They are what is referred to as "useful idiots". 

The 1/6 rally is just another pretext to hold hearings which will "find" some sort of transgressions that require more and more spying and curtailment of rights and freedoms.   Just the way they describe it they make it sound like thousands were killed and wounded in some major battle or event like D Day.  A major threat to democracy.  But first you need to understand their definition of democracy.  Which they believe is the right of the majority to dictate everything to the minority in a do what we say or else relationship.  You see that in all the directives and actions of the current administration.  That's neo-liberal democracy defined.  That doesn't sound too democratic to me.  

The big question is can Billsy respond without mentioning obsessive love interest Trump? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

47 minutes ago, Beach said:

@BillStime can we get lunch some time? id love to pick your brain.  you cant be that bad, i mean, you like the Bills, so you have that going for you.

28 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

As I said on another thread the left has been totally gaslighted by the surveillance state led by the CIA/NSA.  The Times is staffed by these idiots.  At this point I'm positive they're incapable of producing an original thought or idea that isn't inside the box of the narratives they're feed.  They are so brainwashed they actually believe the psychopaths running these agencies are the good guys.  Torture, murder & assassination, illegal spying and data collection against private American citizens, regime change abroad and domestically, mis-information spreading their propaganda through popular culture and social media, false flag events, fake stories, and manufactured narratives.  They buy it all.  The old time liberals would have sniffed this phony baloney out long ago.  And those still around today want no part of it.  The current group of neo-liberals are just not as bright as they think they are.  They are what is referred to as "useful idiots". 

The 1/6 rally is just another pretext to hold hearings which will "find" some sort of transgressions that require more and more spying and curtailment of rights and freedoms.   Just the way they describe it they make it sound like thousands were killed and wounded in some major battle or event like D Day.  A major threat to democracy.  But first you need to understand their definition of democracy.  Which they believe is the right of the majority to dictate everything to the minority in a do what we say or else relationship.  You see that in all the directives and actions of the current administration.  That's neo-liberal democracy defined.  That doesn't sound too democratic to me.    

I see self-awareness is not included with the cult brand - you are suck a hack - lmao - you just can't stop!

Trump administration spied on top Democrats and their children via Apple

Misinformation? See every source Bonnie spams or plagiarizes.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Excuse me, you must have me confused with a lib like you.  I've been here before you and I'll be here after you.

LMAO - you’re EXCUSED - now head back to your safe place you hypocrite. 

Edited by BillStime

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you’re exuded - now head back to your safe place you hypocrite. 

"Exuded."  Anyway...

This is my safe space, sparky!  I (we) withstood the lib onslaught here when Joey won, knowing things would turn to ***** in short order and most of you would stop posting because there would be nothing good to say about him.  All you have now is January 6th, and you don't even have much there except for a dog-and-pony show meant to distract from the ***** show I (we) knew was coming. 

And realize that Joey's ***** show was all on him, not thanks to lies from the opposing party, parroted by their minions in the MSM and social media.  The world is laughing at us right now.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Exuded."  Anyway...

This is my safe space, sparky!  I (we) withstood the lib onslaught here when Joey won, knowing things would turn to ***** in short order and most of you would stop posting because there would be nothing good to say about him.  All you have now is January 6th, and you don't even have much there except for a dog-and-pony show meant to distract from the ***** show I (we) knew was coming. 

And realize that Joey's ***** show was all on him, not thanks to lies from the opposing party, parroted by their minions in the MSM and social media.  The world is laughing at us right now.

The world has been crying for the US ever since this day:

giphy.gif

And please, shut the heck up about media unless you're talking about your keepers:

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The world has been crying for the US ever since this day:

giphy.gif

And please, shut the heck up about media unless you're talking about your keepers:

I'll take the world crying versus laughing at us.  You cry when things aren't going your way...

And Russia thanks you and your ilk for doing far more damage to the US than they could ever dream of doing.  China as well.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

As Americans do with the House committee.................

JAN. 6 PROBE: House Committee Votes to Hold Former Trump Confidant Steve Bannon in Contempt.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2021/10/20/jan-6-probe-house-committee-votes-to-hold-former-trump-confidant-steve-bannon-in-contempt-n1525086

And I vote to hold the Committee in contempt.   

• Like (+1) 1