The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

35 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know.............the one that he refuses to read anything about .

He knows what he know and thats that.

13 12 steps on how to carry out a successful insurrection.

1. Make sure you have no plan.  Planning is a lot of work and that should be avoided.
  2. Leave all weapons and explosives at home.  Weapons are heavy and can slow you down.
  3. Use public entrances so its easy to spot who comes in and who leaves.  Being as obvious and as visible as possible is important.
  4. Make sure your positions inside the building are completely un-defendable if any police or guards show up.  Finding a room with only one visible means of escape that is blocked by security forces is the best option.  
  5. When entering the building make sure almost all your people wander around aimlessly taking selfies and talking on their phones.  Looking organized may raise suspicions that you know what you are doing.  That might eliminate the element of surprise.
  6. Avoid any organized activities.  Randomly move around the inside of the building and when bored leave.  This will throw off all the guards.
  7. Try to stay inside the guide ropes so as to not cause any issues for the tour guides.  Civility is very important when rioting.
  8. If you have questions politely raise your hand and ask only when called upon.  Show them you were raised correctly.
  9. Casually and politely converse with building security and share photos of family.  Remember they are people just like you.
  10. If asked to leave the building do so promptly.  There's no need to stay somewhere that you're not wanted.
  11. Try not to leave a mess and clean up any trash or disposable materials you might be carrying.  Don't litter.
  12. Make sure to include lots of FBI and other Federal law enforcement agents and assets in your group for diversity.  Allowing them to set you up for fake crimes can help their careers so be considerate of their needs.  
  13. Be prepared to spend a lot of time in jail on minor misdemeanor charges juiced up by an evil and malevolent administration that will attempt to score political points by exaggerating the scope and impact of the event.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

13 12 steps on how to carry out a successful insurrection.

1. Make sure you have no plan.  Planning is a lot of work and that should be avoided.
  2. Leave all weapons and explosives at home.  Weapons are heavy and can slow you down.
  3. Use public entrances so its easy to spot who comes in and who leaves.  Being as obvious and as visible as possible is important.
  4. Make sure your positions inside the building are completely un-defendable if any police or guards show up.  Finding a room with only one visible means of escape that is blocked by security forces is the best option.  
  5. When entering the building make sure almost all your people wander around aimlessly taking selfies and talking on their phones.  Looking organized may raise suspicions that you know what you are doing.  That might eliminate the element of surprise.
  6. Avoid any organized activities.  Randomly move around the inside of the building and when bored leave.  This will throw off all the guards.
  7. Try to stay inside the guide ropes so as to not cause any issues for the tour guides.  Civility is very important when rioting.
  8. If you have questions politely raise your hand and ask only when called upon.  Show them you were raised correctly.
  9. Casually and politely converse with building security and share photos of family.  Remember they are people just like you.
  10. If asked to leave the building do so promptly.  There's no need to stay somewhere that you're not wanted.
  11. Try not to leave a mess and clean up any trash or disposable materials you might be carrying.  Don't litter.
  12. Make sure to include lots of FBI and other Federal law enforcement agents and assets in your group for diversity.  Allowing them to set you up for fake crimes can help their careers so be considerate of their needs.  
  13. Be prepared to spend a lot of time in jail on minor misdemeanor charges juiced up by an evil and malevolent administration that will attempt to score political points by exaggerating the scope and impact of the event.

We will revisit this post and compare the results from the 1/6 committee with your perfect plan.

image.thumb.jpeg.9536ba4eedaf7feac19fd39e9915b859.jpeg

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm good with that but I have to say I like my chances based on what the Committee has come up with to this point..

I think you’ll be very disappointed w a number points in your facetious plan given the fact that you glossed over the fact that Trump hosted a rally that day - people were planning this thing well an advance - and people using “public entrances” as they smashed windows to gain access in multiple places - and the simple fact that your martyr Miss American Taliban poster child died peacefully crawling through a broken window leading to a prohibitive area of the building.

But you keep white washing you…. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I think you’ll be very disappointed w a number points in your facetious plan given the fact that you glossed over the fact that Trump hosted a rally that day - people were planning this thing well an advance - and people using “public entrances” as they smashed windows to gain access in multiple places - and the simple fact that your martyr Miss American Taliban poster child died peacefully crawling through a broken window leading to a prohibitive area of the building.

amazingly, i heard nothing of these plans beforehand, during the speeches, during the march, or even at the foot of the Capitol that day.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

When you attack the poster and not the content - you lost

Buffoon.

Unlike you, adults have memories.

Isn't this you four posts ago ?

On 10/1/2021 at 8:15 PM, BillStime said:

Absolutely not - I am not human scum like you, your cult, and the SOB you can't get enough of...

I don't post to "win or lose" like you children,

but you are a loser, 

just stating a fact.

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Buffoon.

Unlike you, adults have memories.

Isn't this you four posts ago ?

I don't post to "win or lose" like you children,

but you are a loser, 

just stating a fact.

You wouldn’t DARE want to provide context to the above AND include the question @Doc asked me - now would you, Bonnie?

It wouldn’t help your narrative as it would drive home just how deplorable you are.

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

You wouldn’t DARE want to provide context to the above AND include the question @Doc asked me - now would you, Bonnie?

It wouldn’t help your narrative as it would drive home just how deplorable you are.

What question was that?  Asking if you wanted to see video of the reporter Trump mocked and how he didn't imitate his disability, but sheep like you saw video caps and lapped-up the narrative that he was mocking his disability, because he's broken your brains?

Edited by Doc

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

What question was that?  Asking if you wanted to see video of the reporter Trump mocked and how he didn't imitate his disability, but sheep like you saw video caps and lapped-up the narrative that he was mocking his disability, because he's broken your brains?

Do you think the entire world didn’t see Trump mock the reporter?

Are you that pathetic that you are going to even attempt to justify and sugar coat this behavior from ANYONE; let alone a candidate for POTUS?

“You gotta see this guy….”

What exactly do we gotta see?

Even Lyin' Ted (again, cute nickname coming from a 70+ year POS) called out Trumps character towards the treatment of those with disabilities.

“One of the greatest tests of character is how do you treat people you don’t have to be nice to,” Cruz said.

Twice Trump derided newsmen with disabilities, saying that Charles Krauthammer, who uses a wheelchair, “just sits there.” Trump also mimicked New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski’s disability when speaking to supporters, holding his hand in a contorted fashion, similar to Kovaleski’s hands. Kovaleski has arthrogryposis which causes the condition.

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Please refer to step 12: Make sure to include lots of FBI and other Federal law enforcement agents and assets in your group for diversity.  Allowing them to set you up for fake crimes can help their careers so be considerate of their needs.  

This is an issue I'm certain this fabulous committee comprised of various super-heroes and guardians of democracy will totally avoid.  The FBI has informers, assets, and agents within all of this patriot organizations.  Some in the leadership hierarchy of the various organizations.  So if there was any "planning this thing well in advance" they would have known about it.  And if law enforcement knew about plans to disrupt the certification of the election then they would have acted to prevent it from happening. 

And if they knew about it and didn't act to prevent it then they failed to execute their duties as law enforcement and let it happen.  So that raises a lot of interesting questions.  Like why would they want to let it happen?  However, the FBI has already concluded and communicated their findings that no such plans to disrupt the certification existed.  So that planning and conspiracy angle is DOA.

The other thing is this 1/6 investigation has lost a lot of its political momentum.  It was front page material months ago but now its just a footnote.  And it just doesn't seem to be a high priority right now within the administration given all the other priorities and fires they are trying to put out.  My guess is we're pretty close to the who really cares about this anymore point.  

A fundamental problem is this administration began to fail on the 1st day.  Things are breaking down everywhere.  Energy, stock, and debt markets, housing, food, all kinds of social and economic problems getting more serious all at once and coming faster and faster.  Its just a matter of when and not if we reach the tipping point and everything comes crashing down.  And it is well past the point to blame your lover-boy Trump for any of it.   

But here's a funny thought to consider in a few months when assessing the damage as the mindset on the left moves from activism to survival.  I've said it before and I'll say it hear they did Trump a favor by rigging the election.  They hoisted up Biden and Harris to take the fall for a host of social and economic damage to come.  This is like taking over the captaincy of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.  In the end it might turn out the "evil one" outsmarted all the geniuses.  A smarter strategy might have been to let Trump take the big fall and be rid of him once and for all.  But now it appears he lives to fight another day.  That's got to really piss you off.  Me, I think its comical.   

You know what didn't happen ?

It's been 273 days since the protest turned riot at the Capitol,

and still NO ONE has been charged with sedition or inciting an insurrection.

Yes, it is a great thing that cameras were there, it disproves the left's silly insurrection lie every day.

😃

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know what didn't happen ?

It's been 273 days since the protest turned riot at the Capitol,

and still NO ONE has been charged with sedition or inciting an insurrection.

Yes, it is a great thing that cameras were there, it disproves the left's silly insurrection lie every day.

😃

REALLY? OMG - I can't believe it. Do you think ANYONE WILL Bonnie?

Or are we just going to uncover HOW FAR your dear leader and his political jokesters went to plan and flip the results of the election?

Will be fun to bring in all those who planned and executed on Trumps insurrection.

Enjoy the ride sunshine!

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

PS: It's fun to see the GQP's talking points evolve and circulate across the cult... keep goin Bonnie - you got this!

lmao

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha !

UNEXPECTEDLY: 

Facebook whistleblower to meet with Jan. 6 committee: report.

haugenfrances_10052021_jn01.jpg?itok=4IK

The air quotes that “whistleblower” Frances Haugen is making in the photo atop The Hill’s article is unintentionally perfect.

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/575681-facebook-whistleblower-to-meet-with-jan-6-committee-report

WHAT A CIRCUS!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

And in other news....Billstime continues fighting the fight against an enemy he dreamed up in his head.

Now, now, that isn't fair. SoCal Deek

He is simply parroting what they told him to fear.

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Now, now, that isn't fair. SoCal Deek

He is simply parroting what they told him to fear.

He is LITERALLY the ONLY person left on the planet that’s spending any amount of time on this crap! Truly pathetic 

• Agree 1

Perfect example of the disconnect between Twitter and Real Life.  

This morning:  Jobs Report bombs… once again.  

This morning:  #1 trending topic on Twitter?… An organized campaign to trend “EnforceTheSubpoenas”… some January 6th bs that nobody outside Twitter leftists and Washington DC cares about.  

45 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Perfect example of the disconnect between Twitter and Real Life.  

This morning:  Jobs Report bombs… once again.  

This morning:  #1 trending topic on Twitter?… An organized campaign to trend “EnforceTheSubpoenas”… some January 6th bs that nobody outside Twitter leftists and Washington DC cares about.  

Democracy and its longevity is not a given and just as important too.