The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

29 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

The world would be a better place if everyone realized Billstime and others are secondary accounts on this forum, here just to egg on those that give them attention.  If you TRULY ignore them, they’ll lose interest.  Like chicken pox, just a little itchier.   

Just about everyone falls into that category from time to time.  I actually enjoy reading the different opinions, so long as they keep things civil, as opposed to the Junior High name calling, or the always popular "You're all Racists" commentary.  It's a lot faster to get CNN/MSNBC's take on the world from reading a BillsTime post than having to sit through an hour of DNC sponsored blather on either of those two 'news' outlets.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

The world would be a better place if everyone realized Billstime and others are secondary accounts on this forum, here just to egg on those that give them attention.  If you TRULY ignore them, they’ll lose interest.  Like chicken pox, just a little itchier.   

LMAO -  now do @B-Man and @Unforgiven

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How do the orders of the Commander in Chief get blocked?

Someone answered without listening to the post (again)

The answer is there  (not that you really want one.)

5 hours ago, Irv said:

You honestly think those bozos who broke into the Capitol could overturn the election?  How?  What a mess.

Some do because they're dumb.  Some don't and just want to continue the false narrative.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First off its not my party.  I'm a registered Democrat but they lost me over a decade ago when everything started  morphing into the current extremest ideology.  So please stop trying to slot me me into some preconceived category.  You might want to consider the likelihood that you are the one that needs to assess fake news and getting gaslighted by the likes of CNN and MSNBC.  As time goes on you might notice every narrative they've preached has proven false as more information gets out there. 

As I've stated a few times I am perplexed why people that consider themselves liberal are now worshiping at the alter of big government and monopolistic corporations?  Traditionally liberals opposed government and the establishment and powerful corporations?  Maybe that topic needs its own thread?      

No need to be perplexed.  It's the same "thinking" that has them supporting Islam, which treats women and homosexuals, as well as dictate how others should live, far worse than they purport Republicans do.

2 hours ago, 716er said:

100%

***** that terrorist 

Does this sentiment apply to everyone who gets shot disobeying the police?  Interesting.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone answered without listening to the post (again)

The answer is there  (not that you really want one.)

Your buddy Kash couldn't provide the receipts to back up his claims?

And why would they need the National Guard if it was just a tourist outing?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Some do because they're dumb.  Some don't and just want to continue the false narrative.

No need to be perplexed.  It's the same "thinking" that has them supporting Islam, which treats women and homosexuals, as well as dictate how others should live, far worse than they purport Republicans do.

Does this sentiment apply to everyone who gets shot disobeying the police?  Interesting.

It applies to terrorists.

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Specifically the terrorist #BillsChan loves.

You’ve said a lot of dumb things. 

That would hurt, but I consider the source.  You guys never fail to prove what raging hypocrites you are, mostly because you're not too smart.

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Your buddy Kash couldn't provide the receipts to back up his claims?

And why would they need the National Guard if it was just a tourist outing?

Well, it appears you listened now.

But Lord knows you didn't comprehend.

What a mish-mash your response is..

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

That would hurt, but I consider the source.  You guys never fail to prove what raging hypocrites you are, mostly because you're not too smart.

Hydroxy doc says what