The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Oh, I see the media calling it a "riot." more and more........insurrection is over

A Western Kentucky couple who participated in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol were sentenced Friday in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C.

eafd23c288677e0c5203e928992560f0

Both Thomas and Lori Vinson were sentenced to five years’ probation, fined $5,000 and ordered to pay restitution of $500, court records show.

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton also ordered the Vinsons to perform 120 hours of community service, the Associated Press reported.

Wow all that for the worst action since the Civil War ?

Huh.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-couple-were-part-mob-002244258.html

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Tell us what happened to Trump after 2016 that wasn’t self inflicted?

Tell me what was?  It was all bull####.  Russian collusion: bull####.  Russian bounties: bull####.  Even the Zelensy phone call was legit now that we (all, since many of us knew back then) know what a shitbag Hunter is.

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Tell us what happened to Trump after 2016 that wasn’t self inflicted?

Not that you'll believe anything I present but the Clinton campaign generated and FBI enabled Russian collusion hoax. 

Fake intell which they knew was fake, fake justification for FISA warrants that everyone involved knew was fake which is a crime the FBI committed, investigation into fake events and connections which everyone knew never happened.  Something zealots on the left continue to believe is real regardless of a complete absence of facts.  But that's what zealots do, believe their own lies.

That's why they cling to 1/6 conspiracy theory and this illegitimate and undemocratic committee (Nancy rejected all the minority names submitted she didn't like and ignored House rules on committee appointments) as a do-over.  The danger is that another failure and fatal blow here to their psyche will be too much for the faithful to handle.  I suspect they should prepare for another loss as nobody is charged for anything remotely close to insurrection.  So now the focus will be away from the actual event with an eye towards drumming up some "suspicions" and "circumstantial" type conclusions regarding imaginary insurrection planning conspiracies  Facts do not matter to the Committee.  They'll issue some fake report and attempt to enact more authoritarian restrictions on individual freedom and label anyone opposing their conclusions as a supporter of tyranny.  Which is ironic.  Tyrants calling other people tyrants.     

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not that you'll believe anything I present but the Clinton campaign generated and FBI enabled Russian collusion hoax. 

Fake intell which they knew was fake, fake justification for FISA warrants that everyone involved knew was fake which is a crime the FBI committed, investigation into fake events and connections which everyone knew never happened.  Something zealots on the left continue to believe is real regardless of a complete absence of facts.  But that's what zealots do, believe their own lies.

That's why they cling to 1/6 conspiracy theory and this illegitimate and undemocratic committee (Nancy rejected all the minority names submitted she didn't like and ignored House rules on committee appointments) as a do-over.  The danger is that another failure and fatal blow here to their psyche will be too much for the faithful to handle.  I suspect they should prepare for another loss as nobody is charged for anything remotely close to insurrection.  So now the focus will be away from the actual event with an eye towards drumming up some "suspicions" and "circumstantial" type conclusions regarding imaginary insurrection planning conspiracies  Facts do not matter to the Committee.  They'll issue some fake report and attempt to enact more authoritarian restrictions on individual freedom and label anyone opposing their conclusions as a supporter of tyranny.  Which is ironic.  Tyrants calling other people tyrants.     

Why did Trump collude w Russia?

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Tell me what was?  It was all bull####.  Russian collusion: bull####.  Russian bounties: bull####.  Even the Zelensy phone call was legit now that we (all, since many of us knew back then) know what a shitbag Hunter is.

Why did Trump collude w Russia?

Remember when Trump told the Justice Department to ‘just say that the election was corrupt’ and ‘leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen' - he wasn't kidding (as we all already knew).

Along with Greene, the conspiratorial pro-Trump Republican from Georgia who took office earlier this year, the pair both say the members who participated in these conversations or had top staffers join in included Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.), Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas).

“We would talk to Boebert’s team, Cawthorn’s team, Gosar’s team like back to back to back to back,” says the organizer. link

And Gosar, who has been one of the most prominent defenders of the Jan. 6 rioters, allegedly took things a step further. Both sources say he dangled the possibility of a “blanket pardon” in an unrelated ongoing investigation to encourage them to plan the protests.

“Our impression was that it was a done deal,” the organizer says, “that he’d spoken to the president about it in the Oval … in a meeting about pardons and that our names came up. They were working on submitting the paperwork and getting members of the House Freedom Caucus to sign on as a show of support.” 

The organizer claims the pair received “several assurances” about the “blanket pardon” from Gosar.

“I was just going over the list of pardons and we just wanted to tell you guys how much we appreciate all the hard work you’ve been doing,” Gosar said, according to the organizer.

In another indication members of Congress may have been involved in planning the protests against the election, Ali Alexander, who helped organize the “Wild Protest,” declared in a since-deleted livestream broadcast that Gosar, Brooks, and Biggs helped him formulate the strategy for that event. 

“I was the person who came up with the Jan. 6 idea with Congressman Gosar, Congressman Mo Brooks, and Congressman Andy Biggs,” Alexander said at the time.

“We four schemed up on putting maximum pressure on Congress while they were voting so that — who we couldn’t lobby — we could change the hearts and the minds of Republicans who were in that body hearing our loud roar from outside.”  

Alexander led Stop the Steal, which was one of the main groups promoting efforts to dispute Trump’s loss. In December, he organized a Stop the Steal event in Phoenix, where Gosar was one the main speakers. At that demonstration, Alexander referred to Gosar as “my captain” and declared “one of the other heroes has been Congressman Andy Biggs.”

Alexander did not respond to requests for comment. The rally planner, who accused Alexander of ratcheting up the potential for violence that day while taking advantage of funds from donors and others who helped finance the events, confirmed that he was in contact with those three members of Congress.

“He just couldn’t help himself but go on his live and just talk about everything that he did and who he talked to,” the planner says of Alexander. “So, he, like, really told on himself.”

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes, he did. Why are you in denial? Mueller and the GOP led Senate Report are lying?

You sound delusional here.  The moment of truth has arrived.  Present some evidence.  Not opinions, not tweets, not subjective or anecdotal stories.  Real, hard facts that have passed the burden of proof.  Produce the specific names of Trump campaign and administration people and the names of their Russian "contacts" along with dates they met and what they discussed?  All things the Mueller team investigated and research but came up empty.  Because none of it ever happened in real life.

Your contention there is some grand cover-up is irrational given the facts.  Everyone is involved in a cover-up.  Even Mueller?  And his band of Trump-hating lawyers?   

48 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You sound delusional here.  The moment of truth has arrived.  Present some evidence.  Not opinions, not tweets, not subjective or anecdotal stories.  Real, hard facts that have passed the burden of proof.  Produce the specific names of Trump campaign and administration people and the names of their Russian "contacts" along with dates they met and what they discussed?  All things the Mueller team investigated and research but came up empty.  Because none of it ever happened in real life.

Your contention there is some grand cover-up is irrational given the facts.  Everyone is involved in a cover-up.  Even Mueller?  And his band of Trump-hating lawyers?   

Get it right - YOU are delusional and afraid to actually do your own research and not rely on sugar coated trump news and talking points from your corrupt news sources.

Why wouldn't you start with the actual GOP led Senate Report that highlights all the ties between 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.?

Or the Mueller Report?

5rqxv6.jpg

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Start there and get back to us with your sources that dispute all of these findings.

WE WILL WAIT

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Get it right - YOU are delusional and afraid to actually do your own research and not rely on sugar coated trump news and talking points from your corrupt news sources.

Why wouldn't you start with the actual GOP led Senate Report that highlights all the ties between 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.?

Or the Mueller Report?

5rqxv6.jpg

Start there and get back to us with your sources that dispute all of these findings.

WE WILL WAIT

And you define contacts as collusion? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

WE WILL WAIT

There is no "WE" little man..................just you.

CONSPIRACY AT THE WILLARD HOTEL, A FANTASY

by Paul Mirengoff

A headline at the top of the Washington Post’s front page today informs us that “D.C.’s Willard hotel served as ‘command center’ for Trump team” during that team’s attempt to contest the 2020 election. I’m not sure what’s headline-worthy about this. Presumably, Al Gore had a command center or “war room” when he was contesting the result of the 2000 election. That’s standard operating procedure.

I don’t see that it matters whether Trump’s team headquartered itself at the Willard, a Holiday Inn, or Steve Bannon’s basement. All that matters at this point is whether anything illegal or improper occurred at the “command center.”

The Post’s article shows that, as far as the Post knows, neither illegality nor impropriety occurred. Maybe that’s why the Post felt compelled to highlight the location of the command center at a “posh” hotel.

{snip}

Unfortunately, congressional Dems aren’t interested in a legitimate inquiry. They simply wish to keep generating news stories about January 6, hoping, unrealistically, to make that day one that will live infamy — and not just in the minds of partisan Democrats and never-Trumpers.

The Washington Post is eager to do its part.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/10/conspiracy-at-the-willard-hotel-a-fantasy.php

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

There is no "WE" little man..................just you.

CONSPIRACY AT THE WILLARD HOTEL, A FANTASY

by Paul Mirengoff

A headline at the top of the Washington Post’s front page today informs us that “D.C.’s Willard hotel served as ‘command center’ for Trump team” during that team’s attempt to contest the 2020 election. I’m not sure what’s headline-worthy about this. Presumably, Al Gore had a command center or “war room” when he was contesting the result of the 2000 election. That’s standard operating procedure.

I don’t see that it matters whether Trump’s team headquartered itself at the Willard, a Holiday Inn, or Steve Bannon’s basement. All that matters at this point is whether anything illegal or improper occurred at the “command center.”

The Post’s article shows that, as far as the Post knows, neither illegality nor impropriety occurred. Maybe that’s why the Post felt compelled to highlight the location of the command center at a “posh” hotel.

{snip}

Unfortunately, congressional Dems aren’t interested in a legitimate inquiry. They simply wish to keep generating news stories about January 6, hoping, unrealistically, to make that day one that will live infamy — and not just in the minds of partisan Democrats and never-Trumpers.

The Washington Post is eager to do its part.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/10/conspiracy-at-the-willard-hotel-a-fantasy.php

MMMMHMMMM....

giphy.gif

Why were the organizers promised "blanket pardons" Bonnie?

Now, hurry - go find a RESTATE article that tells us why... hustle.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Or the Mueller Report?

5rqxv6.jpg

WE WILL WAIT

So your beef isn't with me here.  Its with Mueller.  If you think he missed something then call him out.  Demand they re-open the investigation.  Write your Senators and Congressional Representative. 

As of right now they completed their work without indicting anyone for collusion or any other crimes.  Because anything you or I know they know too.  They spent about a year and 1/2 investigating with a team of Trump hating lawyers and investigators.  But the investigation and the matter are closed.  Nobody has been tired, convicted, or imprisons for any crime.  I am accepting that.  You cannot.  

Let's just focus on the 1/6 "insurrection" which I expect will suffer the same fate.     

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So your beef isn't with me here.  Its with Mueller.  If you think he missed something then call him out.  Demand they re-open the investigation.  Write your Senators and Congressional Representative. 

As of right now they completed their work without indicting anyone for collusion or any other crimes.  Because anything you or I know they know too.  They spent about a year and 1/2 investigating with a team of Trump hating lawyers and investigators.  But the investigation and the matter are closed.  Nobody has been tired, convicted, or imprisons for any crime.  I am accepting that.  You cannot.  

Let's just focus on the 1/6 "insurrection" which I expect will suffer the same fate.     

You asked me to "Produce the specific names of Trump campaign and administration people and the names of their Russian "contacts" along with dates they met and what they discussed" - I did as you asked.

And then what did you do?

Deflected and moved the goal posts.

giphy.gif

Sit tight and enjoy the ride.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You asked me to "Produce the specific names of Trump campaign and administration people and the names of their Russian "contacts" along with dates they met and what they discussed" - I did as you asked.

And then what did you do?

Deflected and moved the goal posts.

giphy.gif

Sit tight and enjoy the ride.

You can reference contact with officials from Mongolia and Liechtenstein too if you want.  That isn't synonymous with collusion.  You got nothing.  Give it up.  The investigation is closed.     

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You can reference contact with officials from Mongolia and Liechtenstein too if you want.  That isn't synonymous with collusion.  You got nothing.  Give it up.  The investigation is closed.     

And you can continue to pout about it because we've only just begun...

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

And you can continue to pout about it because we've only just begun...

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

The operative word being "you."  No one except the hard-core libs cares at this point.  You guys have lost the never-Trumpers, the Independents and even the few rational Dems.  The mid-terms are going to be brutal.

• Agree 2

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

The operative word being "you."  No one except the hard-core libs cares at this point.  You guys have lost the never-Trumpers, the Independents and even the few rational Dems.  The mid-terms are going to be brutal.

We will revisit this prognosis right after the mid terms.

In the meantime - enjoy the ride.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

David Neiwert

@DavidNeiwert

Author, 'Red Pill, Blue Pill: How to Counteract the Conspiracy Theories That Are Killing Us' (Prometheus, 2020).
Staff writer @DailyKos

Hahahahahahahaha !

another leftist “source” writes a treat for the lemmings. 

Hilarious (as usual)

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I emailed our US Senators, Congresswoman, State Senator and Representative this morning asking what the ***** is going on.  Our gas is $1.50-$2.00 higher than any other state and there has been zero explanation as to why.  I'm tired of sitting here and paying $70 to fill my tank every time.  

Maybe you could try the bus.  

52 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I would try waking them.  Might help your blood pressure and make you a little less angry, 

Waking who?  

Angry?  Me?  I'm the happiest person I know.  To a fault.  I just get angry occasionally and it's usually directed at trolls and bigots.

Carry on bigotty troll...... 

Oh BTW my BP is ***** awesome! 

• Like (+1) 1

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

In a House hearing on Thursday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) questioned AG Merrick Garland about a mysterious man, Ray Epps, instructing protesters to enter the US Capitol building on January 5, and who later shepherded crowds towards the Capitol on January 6.

The story of the mystery man, Ray Epps, featured in Rep. Massie’s video above is in fact far more shocking than even the good Congressman implies in the hearing. It’s a story so strange, and so scandalous at every turn, that it threatens to shatter the entire official narrative of the “Capitol Breach” and expose yet another dimension of proactive federal involvement in the so-called “insurrection” of January 6th.

</snip>

There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

</snip>

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Waking who?  

Angry?  Me?  I'm the happiest person I know.  To a fault.  I just get angry occasionally and it's usually directed at trolls and bigots.

Carry on bigotty troll...... 

Oh BTW my BP is ***** awesome! 

Good for you.  I was wondering about that.  Hoax.  I don’t care about your BP. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

In a House hearing on Thursday, Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) questioned AG Merrick Garland about a mysterious man, Ray Epps, instructing protesters to enter the US Capitol building on January 5, and who later shepherded crowds towards the Capitol on January 6.

The story of the mystery man, Ray Epps, featured in Rep. Massie’s video above is in fact far more shocking than even the good Congressman implies in the hearing. It’s a story so strange, and so scandalous at every turn, that it threatens to shatter the entire official narrative of the “Capitol Breach” and expose yet another dimension of proactive federal involvement in the so-called “insurrection” of January 6th.

</snip>

There is good reason why AG Garland ran from Massie’s question faster than he could find words — and why he couldn’t even keep eye contact as he was dodging Massie’s gaze.

After months of research, Revolver’s investigative reporting team can now reveal that Ray Epps appears to be among the primary orchestrators of the very first breach of the Capitol’s police barricades at 12:50pm on January 6. Epps appears to have led the “breach team” that committed the very first illegal acts on that fateful day. What’s more, Epps and his “breach team” did all their dirty work with 10 minutes still remaining in President Trump’s National Mall speech, and with the vast majority of Trump supporters still 30 minutes away from the Capitol.

Secondly, Revolver also determined, and will prove below, that the the FBI stealthily removed Ray Epps from its Capitol Violence Most Wanted List on July 1, just one day after Revolver exposed the inexplicable and puzzlesome FBI protection of known Epps associate and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. July 1 was also just one day after separate New York Times report amplified a glaring, falsifiable lie about Epps’s role in the events of January 6.

Lastly, Ray Epps appears to have worked alongside several individuals — many of them suspiciously unindicted — to carry out a breach of the police barricades that induced a subsequent flood of unsuspecting MAGA protesters to unwittingly trespass on Capitol restricted grounds and place themselves in legal jeopardy.

</snip>

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

There can be no question he was a fed plant.  Otherwise he'd be in jail, still.