Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Do you think he will sign for less if the team throws in free duffs??

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Well that’s all that I need to see. I’m going to go turn my Dareus jersey into a Watt jersey right now. 

49 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Oh yeah?

Stop playing coy with me JJ Watt, I can't take it!!!

I will be at your side with moist towelettes to wipe your mouth for you after every bite of wing! Now that's true love!!:wub:

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, eball said:

The girlfriend/wife cold weather nonsense is annoying.  I mean, what the hell?  These guys are pulling down millions upon millions of dollars and their wags can't be "inconvenienced" with a few months of cold weather during the football season?  Just horrible.  I am definitely NOT a "keep your woman quiet" kind of guy but this really rubs me the wrong way.

Well its completely fabricated and irrelevant with regards to Watt's wife so no need to worry or be annoyed by it.

1 hour ago, eball said:

The girlfriend/wife cold weather nonsense is annoying.  I mean, what the hell?  These guys are pulling down millions upon millions of dollars and their wags can't be "inconvenienced" with a few months of cold weather during the football season?  Just horrible.  I am definitely NOT a "keep your woman quiet" kind of guy but this really rubs me the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well its completely fabricated and irrelevant with regards to Watt's wife so no need to worry or be annoyed by it.

Who needs her anyways when he could have me?!?!?!:wub:

Just listening to John McClain on Howard and Jeremy... he thinks Tennessee makes a lot of sense. He is apparently tight with Vrabel and the owner has been a significant donor to his charity in the past. I do think in the AFC they and the Bills are the two that make sense. Still think if he gets the chance to go home though Green Bay is where he will go. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Oh yeah?

ok.  Watt is dropping Easter eggs or unintentionally teasing us!!  

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Just listening to John McClain on Howard and Jeremy... he thinks Tennessee makes a lot of sense. He is apparently tight with Vrabel and the owner has been a significant donor to his charity in the past. I do think in the AFC they and the Bills are the two that make sense. Still think if he gets the chance to go home though Green Bay is where he will go. 

Tenn does make sense from a Vrabel perspective, and that D needs help.  But, we are much closer than Tenn.  Plus, wing.  

14 hours ago, Steptide said:

Not sure why some fans want him so bad. We could probably draft a guy that would have the same or better impact and cost less, and probably stay healthier. I'm not totally against getting him, but I'm not dying to get him either 

who could we draft that would have just as much impact as Watt?  DE's rarely have a good year 1.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

There is no way he signs in division. 

• Like (+1) 1