Most of Brady's Super Bowl wins came when he was 37+

TheFunPolice

So what you are telling me is Josh Allen will have more rings (12) by age 37 than Brady (3)? 😏

Super Bowl 56 2022 age 25 - ring 1

Super Bowl 57 2023 age 26 - ring 2

Super Bowl 58 2024 age 27 - ring 3

Super Bowl 59 2025 age 28 - ring 4
Super Bowl 60 2026 age 29 - ring 5

Super Bowl 61 2027 age 30 - ring 6

Super Bowl 62 2028 age 31 - ring 7

Super Bowl 63 2029 age 32 - ring 8

Super Bowl 64 2030 age 33 - ring 9

Super Bowl 65 2031 age 34 - ring 10

Super Bowl 66 2032 age 35 - ring 11

Super Bowl 67 2033 age 36 - ring 12

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

My 3rd marriage I was 35.

Still together 26 years. 😍

Does that mean you lose 7 rings to 3 rings???  Competitive! 

We hit 36 years this month. Amazing!

Still looking forward to Brady dropping off the cliff. It ALWAYS happens, eventually. It just can’t come soon enough. I am glad Brady took some of the luster off of Belichick’s star for now. I look for the positives.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Does that mean you lose 7 rings to 3 rings???  Competitive! 

We hit 36 years this month. Amazing!

Still looking forward to Brady dropping off the cliff. It ALWAYS happens, eventually. It just can’t come soon enough. I am glad Brady took some of the luster off of Belichick’s star for now. I look for the positives.  

😋

There was a guy on BBMB about 7-8 years ago that guaranteed Brady is done and will never win a Super Bowl again.  The thread he created ended up like 500 pages long because he was arguing angrily with anyone who disagreed.  I mean he replied to everyone who didn’t agree.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There was a guy on BBMB about 7-8 years ago that guaranteed Brady is done and will never win a Super Bowl again.  The thread he created ended up like 500 pages long because he was arguing angrily with anyone who disagreed.  I mean he replied to everyone who didn’t agree.

LOL I remember that. All that anger.....so much anger

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Barry Bonds hit most of his home runs after turning 30. 2 great athletes that got better as they got older. A miracle. 

Barry Bonds = steroid head during that time. So his stats don't count or at least have an * next to them. I hope Josh can have half the success Brady has had in his career.

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Barry Bonds = steroid head during that time. So his stats don't count or at least have an * next to them. I hope Josh can have half the success Brady has had in his career.

Steroids? What? So how is Brady getting better? TB12? 

I still don't understand how his arm is stronger at 43 than it was at 23. He's a modern miracle. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Brady is just that smart unfortunately.  However I honestly think allen has that type of cerebral capability as well...if allen continues to evolve I believe even after his athletic ability declines he will still be a great QB.  Arm will still be there and his pocket presence and intelligence are top shelf as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Steroids? What? So how is Brady getting better? TB12? 

I still don't understand how his arm is stronger at 43 than it was at 23. He's a modern miracle. 

This was him after drinking his two Spa Girl Cocktails yesterday.

Tom: "See, see, it's the TB12."

tenor.gif?itemid=10217956

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's crazy. About 8 years ago many of us thought, hey at least Brady only has a couple years left in him before he falls off a cliff. He's running out of time we thought. 

the good news is that Brady is in the other conference, for at least 1 more season, hope he stays there - no state tax, sun, winning  SB, etc

we got to beat Brady junior in KC and loosing twice to them this season has to be the best blueprint

I would love for the Bills to beat the Bucs in the SB on a last second field goal and then Brady announces retirement during post-game celebration

that would be the slaying of the dragon

Edited by First Round Bust