Nuk Hopkins is lugging that Hail Murray he caught a bit far

51 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess that's what you think about when your team finishes 8-8 and you aren't working hard getting ready for playoffs

I thought the comment about "dunking on them" was a bit trash but Whateves, he made the play.

Cemetary though?  🙄

I could get tired of this guy

I love Hopkins but yeah that’s a little too far and too cheesy. I chalk it up to him being overexcited about getting out of Houston 😉

17 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Maybe Texans weren’t that wrong in getting rid of him. Very much a me guy. Not a great teammate. Wish he was an exception but becoming a trend in all sports. And KM is absolutely not a top 10 QB.

that ain’t the take. Hop has fun and yeah he went way to cheesy on this one. The Texans were WAY wrong for getting rid of him. They’re going to lose their all-star QB now too partly because of that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2

15 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

I love Hopkins but yeah that’s a little too far and too cheesy. I chalk it up to him being overexcited about getting out of Houston 😉

that ain’t the take. Hop has fun and yeah he went way to cheesy on this one. The Texans were WAY wrong for getting rid of him. They’re going to lose their all-star QB now too partly because of that.

Losing their #1 WR/one of the Top WR in the entire league and Franchise QB in back to back years is a pretty stunning nosedive, it's like they're trying to out Jets the Jets.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

If I’m him Watson, my list to tell the Texans is the Dolphins, Bears, Rams, 49ers, Steelers, and Colts (which would never happen in division).  These teams with a QB like him would immediately be a contender.  There are different strengths to each of these teams.  The one unfortunately that has the most to offer is the Fins.  The Fins could make this work if they gave both #1’s and Tua.  In essence three #1’s.   Since the fins had 11 picks last year, and 10 picks this year, and all of those free agents last year, it would be a good deal for both sides.  I’m not writing this like I want it to happen as I hate them, but it’s the most logical where each side gets something they want.

• Agree 1

There’s so many tweets in that thread mocking Hopkins for finishing 8-8.

As far as Hopkins himself, very talented WR, but I’m not a fan of his personality.  He comes off as so smug and cocky.  I noticed this during his press conference after making the catch.  

Funny this was his quote afterward.  He said something like those “those guys made a great play but not as great as I.”

Just thought this was funny because most people learn to master possessive nouns at about 10 years old 

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

That’s pretty funny. Sucks that it happened to us tho but we should have made the play. Oh well. 

In the end this play has more of a pair ice effect for the Bills that the Cardinals.  

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm starting to see why BOB wasn't fond of him.  Don't get me wrong....he's still a terrible GM who was way over his head.

Rumor was - it was Jack Easterby who wanted to get rid of Hopkins

• Like (+1) 1