Anybody up for Rondale Moore in Buffalo?

78thealltimegreat

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You don’t know who he is? Like honestly maybe watch soccer instead 

This is the Bills football forum.  Some of us watch college football, some of us don't.

You can provide more info when requested and knock off the snark, or I can move your post into the college football forum.

Your preference?

1 hour ago, appoo said:

Moore hit a 4.33 40 at the Opening, which is laser timed. His speed isn't a question here.

Yeah, but there's football speed and then there's "underwear olympics" speed.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Some ideas:

PUNCTUATE

PROVIDE A HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

TELL US WHAT POSITION HE PLAYS

etc.

2 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

You don’t know who he is? Like honestly maybe watch soccer instead 

The "obvious" is strong with the original poster...

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Is it just me or did he not look that fast on tape? Even when turning the corner on bigger DEs. I'm no scout but if even I'm spotting it, I feel like there's no way he turns a 4.3

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Nothing about that video got me excited. Looks like a one trick pony.

He didn’t look very fast either.

He looks like Devin Singletary to me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The guy single handedly beat Ohio State in a Saturday Night prime time game while Urban Meyer was still coach ...Urban Meyer often says the two guys that got away 1. Stefon Diggs 2. Rondell Moore...thought you followed college football? 

He was spectacular that night, what a great game. :worthy:

That doesn’t mean I want him in the draft, unless McBeane does, I am still deferring to what they want.

2 hours ago, appoo said:

Moore hit a 4.33 40 at the Opening, which is laser timed. His speed isn't a question here.

I dont have any personal reason to say he doesn't, but for a highlight reel he didn't look fast at any point... bad video maybe or from a different year maybe? He just did not play fast in that video at all

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Hey I simply pointed out a player the bills might be interested in and was called out for punctuation that sounds like “snark” to me  

So don't snark back, especially when you aren't snarking about the grammar call out, but saying that anyone unfamiliar with college football players in an NFL football forum should go watch soccer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

For a supposed burner, I didn't see him run past anyone in the highlight video. Didn't look remotely like quick to me.

He might have track speed, but he didn't look like he had playing speed.

He did showcase good hands, and a certain ability to elude a first guy, smoothly at times.

Saw very little of the sort of NFL runs you would expect, where he hits a hole. Mostly looked to bump stuff outside, or was used in lots of screen type plays.

I'm no expert, but I've seen a few reels in my time, and tbh, while I saw a potentially decent backup, I saw nothing in that highlight tape that made me think we should get the kid in any of the first 4 rounds.

Dobbins was drafted in the 2nd round last year, and looks way more explosive in any college highlight, as an example.

Edited by Buddo
Added Dobbins comparison.

15 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I was simply stating we don’t have a guy like this who can do things after the catch he’s worth a shot at the end of the

first round

lol, i wasn't even being sarcastic (can be hard to tell).  i legit think he can be a weapon for us.

i remember cordale patterson, huge and fast and brings literally nothing else, the pats used him as a change up on O and it stole for them first downs and the odd big play.   more than anything, that's what we miss out on as a football team, go to match up breakers that decrease the level of difficulty of what we are trying to do.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.