AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

not sure if DHGate has 4x. But they are so cheap there that you may want to spring for a 3x even if it’s not the best fit. It’s like $20 for a jersey. They are Chinese knockoffs, but the quality is outstanding. 

Oh nah, Thanks but don't want those kinds. The sites/stores that do have them, they have up to 5x listed for 124$. But sold out, in those sizes. I'm looking to get those.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Oh nah, Thanks but don't want those kinds. The sites/stores that do have them, they have up to 5x listed for 124$. But sold out, in those sizes. I'm looking to get those.

I totally forgot about DHGate until someone on here reminded me. I got an old takeo off there, and it was great. Got my Josh Allen off there, and it’s great— high-quality stitching. It’s better than my NFL store old Bruce Smith jersey.  If you are worried about quality, these jerseys are solid. But I get it if you want to get something local or official, or want a bigger size. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen needs to know where Matthieu is at all times 

If Lock is patient and knows the back is leaking out to the flat after chip blocking the read should be to the back. He easily has the five yards for the first down and potentially 20+ yards as there is only one defender even within 15 yards. 

I just don't see the Chiefs being able to play the same defense against Allen when it's only five yards to the sticks. They have nobody able to Cover Allen or a back in the flat. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen needs to know where Matthieu is at all times 

I agree. In this case Matthieu is nowhere near the back. Allen rolls left with the RB back as an outlet option. Force the one defender to either commit to the back or commit to Allen.  

This play is probably a moot point though because they will not leave the flats completely uncovered against a QB like Allen. The coverage will be different. 

33 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Agreed. To be honest, if JA can figure out NE and Miami— both of which scheme and disguise better than KC— he will have ways to minimize confusion. 

I am a little concerned about Spags though.This is the dude that shut down the Patriots 2007 offense.  K.C's defense is a pretty underrated unit overall. Similar to our Bills defense they seem to play well when it really matters. But I do have faith in Josh and Daboll. No way we have the same poor offensive showing we had back in week six.

36 minutes ago, Success said:

It's probably somewhere in the thread, so forgive my laziness - do we have any idea if they're going to activate Williams or Freeman?  Do we think they're just going to ride w/ Singletary and Yeldon for the most part?

I believe practice squad callups are due by 4:30 pm today.  @YoloinOhio can you confirm?

Someone upthread claimed an eyewitness source that Freeman was taking 1st team snaps.

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

This stupid fool picked us. Shouldwe be worried? :wacko:

https://youtu.be/fj28-vJigTc

We should consider his take irrelevant.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1:00 would be best 😉

That's truly impressive.  Did someone have a powerful speaker there, or did they actually get the airport to play it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I believe practice squad callups are due by 4:30 pm today.  @YoloinOhio can you confirm?

Someone upthread claimed an eyewitness source that Freeman was taking 1st team snaps.

Not sure how anyone would know this. No media has been allowed at practice this week and even if they were, I'm pretty sure they can only see warm ups and stretching 

15 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We should consider his take irrelevant.

That's truly impressive.  Did someone have a powerful speaker there, or did they actually get the airport to play it?

4pm today on the PS elevations 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

I've seen experts say stuff this week that honestly they just make up.  It's not even lazy/old takes, just wrong ones - some totally from left field.  But if they say it with a lot of volume and conviction it must be true.  And there's rarely anyone else present with any actual knowledge to correct or challenge them. 

It's really been striking to me this week.  I realized it's because it is probably always happening, but this week with more discussion on the Bills, a team I know more about, the falsehoods and innaccuracies stand out.  It really has been kind of depressing to realize I watch so much content from people who honestly are so terrible at their job and provide nothing substantial.

I was confused about some of the takes as well. I expect it mid season. These guys are covering 32 teams with 12-16 different games per week. It’s a lot to get right. 

But shirt, man. There are 4 teams and 2 games left this weekend It shouldn’t be that hard to get this stuff right this time of year. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I just have this overwhelming feeling that the OL is going to hold up well and Josh is going to be slinging dimes into the holes of that KC zone. 

I have a similar feeling re: the defense. I have this odd feeling they are going to ball out tomorrow and ensure we don’t need to get into a shoot out. Unsure about the offense. 

That probably means whoever picked the double OT game in the high 50’s is right. 

37 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If Lock is patient and knows the back is leaking out to the flat after chip blocking the read should be to the back. He easily has the five yards for the first down and potentially 20+ yards as there is only one defender even within 15 yards. 

I just don't see the Chiefs being able to play the same defense against Allen when it's only five yards to the sticks. They have nobody able to Cover Allen or a back in the flat. 

So go 5 wide and smoke them underneath. 

You’re not going to cover Diggs, Beasley, Brown, Davis and McKenzie. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jkeerie said:

Just be prepared if the Bills win this game the talking heads will discuss not how the Bills won the game, but how KC lost.  After the Ravens game I heard little complimentary about the Bills.  All I heard was Lamar Jackson's shortcomings.  In fact they even mentioned how the Ravens D held the Bills to only 10 points.  Nothing was mentioned of how the Bills D held the Ravens to only 3.  They mentioned how Tucker missed two FGs..."likely impacted by the wind."  I guess when Bass missed his two kicks the winds were suddenly calmed.    

I still don't care what the talking heads say before or after.  Not sure why it bothers people.  The negative talk actually probably helps inspire the Bills.

• Agree 3