AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bills at Chiefs, Sunday 6:40 pm on CBS

Dude, I have been having the hardest time finding a Josh Allen jersey and Diggs jersey. I need a 4x, found plenty of 2 and 3 x, but can't find 4x to save my life. Have been searching for the past month at least.

Anyone know where I could find those that I possibly may have not thought of yet? Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Dude, I have been having the hardest time finding a Josh Allen jersey and Diggs jersey. I need a 4x, found plenty of 2 and 3 x, but can't find 4x to save my life. Have been searching for the past month at least.

Anyone know where I could find those that I possibly may have not thought of yet? Thanks in advance.

someone mentioned ***** Sporting 

but that may be a NY thing 

4X?  

12 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

I hope you’re right. I see that during the day it’s not bad, but it worsens at night. At least per the weather.com app. 6:40 start, so I guess it depends on what weather.com considers night. I assume night is defined as after sunset which they have occurring at 5:30 PM. 

Process, keep in mind that game times on NFL.com are given in Eastern time but KC weather is given in Central time.

In these here parts, the game has a 5:40 start, so the KC weather window you care about is 5:40-9 pm

Keep in mind all the forecasts these days, are built off of the same models from a database of national weather observations (pressure and temperature at different altitudes) and pretty much the same computer models based on these data.  There is a little bit of local or group to group variance in how the data is interpreted.

I'm more worried about Beas Knees and Gabriel's Ankle than the weather, frankly.

image.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen needs to know where Matthieu is at all times 

I agree. Kinda looks to me in this particular video anyway, that Lock may have threw the ball too early. I think if he had let that play develop a little more he may have had a little better chance of completing that.

Looked like the OL was holding up pretty decent for the most part. Anyway, may have been under a little more pressure than I can tell from this, idk

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

4X?  

Yeah, need a 4x. Im big guy lol

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Exactly.  They move and disguise, alot.  Just like they did against us in week 6.  

Agree about knowing where Matthieu is.  He is their modern day Polamalu, or Darwin James/Jamal Adams (better in coverage) type.  

Few things Daboll can utilize to help Josh with these reads:

1. Tempo: get up to the line quickly and get the defense to reveal coverages, then audible as needed. We've done a good job getting to the LOS with 15+ seconds left on playclock.  this week, it would be nice to see between 15-20 seconds left, with the hope of getting KC to reveal and give Josh enough time to process/audible as needed...to the next point...

2. Audibles/check with me calls: Daboll needs to give Josh and the offense some 2-way audible/play calls, ie: if Josh reads bailing safeties it is a quick run check that doesn't give KC time to audible as well

3. 2 deep vs single high/robber: KC doesn't just disguise well, but they take some gambles bringing pressure and leaving the secondary vulnerable to big plays.  In contrast to audibles (point 2), would like some play designs that give Josh flexibility if he gets confused immediately (ie: different route concepts that at least 1 player can be Josh's immediate read).  Daboll dif a great job with this last week, having multiple play calls that could beat man or zone concepts.  This week, I think its more about beating man, but reading if they take away the middle, deep, or intermediate routes.  Josh struggled some week 6 getting to his correct read quickly, I think it ultimately comes down to making 1-2 big plays against their pressure and not forcing any mistakes

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Chiefs roll out this dime defense and Allen is going to run for 100 yards, IMO.

Even in the first game With these guys, JA had 42 yards rushing. 

I think we need some of those QB runs. But more importantly— the little dump-off passes to TE and RB will be there all game. Need to just quickly take the 5-yarders. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just be prepared if the Bills win this game the talking heads will discuss not how the Bills won the game, but how KC lost.  After the Ravens game I heard little complimentary about the Bills.  All I heard was Lamar Jackson's shortcomings.  In fact they even mentioned how the Ravens D held the Bills to only 10 points.  Nothing was mentioned of how the Bills D held the Ravens to only 3.  They mentioned how Tucker missed two FGs..."likely impacted by the wind."  I guess when Bass missed his two kicks the winds were suddenly calmed.    

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

4X?  

Yeah I've searched everything I can think of. NFL shop, Bills store, all the sporting good stores like *****, Hibbet and those kind. Just curious to know if anyone that's local may know of a place in the area that will ship. Most stores do ship now days anyways.....

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Easiest way to defeat that late movement is be on the ball quick, and utilize manipulating the snap. Often you can simulate a quick snap, or take the clock down, or hard count, etc. keeping them guessing on when to move and show their true hand is something I believe Josh will handle well, as he has shown time and time again his hard count can be a pain in the rear for many reasons 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

You try DHgate.com? 

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only one I’m concerned about being effective for health reasons is Gabe Davis. When you have to go all the way to your WR4 as the health issue at this point of the season it’s pretty fortunate. Beasely is fine and really was shut down by Baltimore’s defensive strategy last week. Diggs oblique has not impacted his performance and smoke is 100%

I have this gut feeling that Stills is going to be activated as our WR4 this week and make some plays for us tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Easiest way to defeat that late movement is be on the ball quick, and utilize manipulating the snap. Often you can simulate a quick snap, or take the clock down, or hard count, etc. keeping them guessing on when to move and show their true hand is something I believe Josh will handle well, as he has shown time and time again his hard count can be a pain in the rear for many reasons 

Agreed. To be honest, if JA can figure out NE and Miami— both of which scheme and disguise better than KC— he will have ways to minimize confusion. 

also, Matthieu is a solid safety, but JA has done pretty well against some of the best ball hawking DB’s this year. He made Minkah Fitzpatrick look silly a few times— and Minkah is in a different category than any other safety in the league, IMO.

Not saying KC won’t get us on some plays. But the notion that JA will be befuddled all game may be a little much. 

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Process, keep in mind that game times on NFL.com are given in Eastern time but KC weather is given in Central time.

In these here parts, the game has a 5:40 start, so the KC weather window you care about is 5:40-9 pm

Keep in mind all the forecasts these days, are built off of the same models from a database of national weather observations (pressure and temperature at different altitudes) and pretty much the same computer models based on these data.  There is a little bit of local or group to group variance in how the data is interpreted.

I'm more worried about Beas Knees and Gabriel's Ankle than the weather, frankly.

image.png

Thanks Hap and @Miyagi-Do Karate . You guys are right. For whatever reason, I wasn’t finding hourly available in my app. I was simply going off the brief Daily snippet description for day and night. Gotta step my tech game up. 

Edited by TheProcess
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

I have this gut feeling that Stills is going to be activated as our WR4 this week and make some plays for us tomorrow.

It likely will come down to how effective they think Davis can be with the ankle. If stills has looked good in practice and they think Davis will be hobbled, expect Stills active. That’s why he was signed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

No I haven't. Never heard of them. Thanks will take a look. Yeah hopefully someone may know something local that I'm not aware of. All I have been finding is up to 3x. All 4x's look to be sold out 

not sure if DHGate has 4x. But they are so cheap there that you may want to spring for a 3x even if it’s not the best fit. It’s like $20 for a jersey. They are Chinese knockoffs, but the quality is outstanding. 

• Agree 1