Lamar Jackson's Charity

Dr Krentist

1 minute ago, Seasons1992 said:

I mean this in the best way possible: Buffalo people are ridiculous in how much they care about ANYTHING. It's crazy. 

But it's us.

Hey mang, includes Rochester and surrounding towns/cities of Buffalo 😁 

Edited by Steptide
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Meanwhile, Josh Norman has been working his tail off for local Buffalo businesses. He's our guy and he's banging the table for donations.

But, yes, let's go 6 figures to Lamar in a half a day because.....? If you're putting a donation in there, I hope you've donated to Josh Norman first. 

Any other charities we should feel obligated to donate to?

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Meanwhile, Josh Norman has been working his tail off for local Buffalo businesses. He's our guy and he's banging the table for donations.

But, yes, let's go 6 figures to Lamar in a half a day because.....? If you're putting a donation in there, I hope you've donated to Josh Norman first. 

Done and agree

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Any other charities we should feel obligated to donate to?

Fans shouldn't feel obligated to donate anything. And I'll admit the post was a little scorched earth. 

But Josh has been vocally campaigning for months. Outside of Wegmans, I haven't seen any kind of big push for him.

Any donating to charity is awesome. But it's baffling to me that we go six figures for a playoff opponent in less than a day just because when nothing like that's been done for our own guy who's been putting it out there daily for months. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, stevestojan said:

This is not cool. Don’t turn a wonderful thing (Dalton, 17’s grandma, etc) into a dick move. 

I agree with this 100%. Are we supposed to donate to some random charity every week? Dalton helped us get into the playoffs for the first time since forever and Josh Allen's grandma died. Lamar has done nothing for the Bills.

3 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

I agree with this 100%. Are we supposed to donate to some random charity every week? Dalton helped us get into the playoffs for the first time since forever and Josh Allen's grandma died. Lamar has done nothing for the Bills.

Just maybe we find out what Taron Johnson’s favorite charity is? Ya know, the guy that made the play to get us to the AFC Championship game? 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Fans shouldn't feel obligated to donate anything. And I'll admit the post was a little scorched earth. 

But Josh has been vocally campaigning for months. Outside of Wegmans, I haven't seen any kind of big push for him.

Any donating to charity is awesome. But it's baffling to me that we go six figures for a playoff opponent in less than a day just because (?) when nothing like that's been done for our own guy who's been putting it our there daily for months. 

All good man.  I'll admit as well I didn't like the way it came across hence my reply.  We all do what we can when we can is the important part. 

53 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

But, yes, let's go 6 figures to Lamar in a half a day because.....? 

Totally agree. not that it isn’t classy but i’m kinda done donating to other team charities.  rather support our own guys now...unless it’s something super special and organic like the Dalton to Boyd play was.

• Like (+1) 1

I think fans would be better off donating to Bills related charities either Buffalo related or a players charity. As others said, Andy Dalton thing cool, JA's grandmother amazing. However, the donating to a charity of someone who dislikes Buffalo (Bomani Jones) or after beating another team (Lamar) isnt that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I think you’re missing the point.. we’re not supporting the players - we’re supporting the charity. The reality is that these types of movements put money towards good causes when otherwise they’d stay in peoples pockets.

I’m sure Josh Norman would agree. He’d much rather money go to a charity he doesn’t support rather than no where at all.

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I like Josh Norman but he is getting big money from big business like Wegmans, Rich, and the Bills. They could easily write a 7 figure check if they wanted. It also has politicians involved with it.  If I want to help Buffalo small business I will buy something from the actual small business too.

As for Dalton, Allen, and Jackson, they are for charities helping sick children and hungry children. It is a little easier to give to.