Lamar Jackson's Charity

Dr Krentist

13 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

I totally understand. I was on the fence about sharing it because if we had lost, I don't think this would be a thing. But at the end of the day, Lamar's a human and Josh says he's a great person so I thought I'd put it on here. As long as people wish him well after his concussion, I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way.

There is a thing for comments so probably not a bad idea to include hoping Lamar recovers quickly just so it's not misunderstood.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

Let's show the world why we're the best fanbase! I got this from Reddit

. Whether you like him or not, he's a competitor and a human. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Here is Lamar's charity if you'd like to donate. https://louisville.blessingsinabackpack.org/

I only see the last 4 of your credit card... Gonna need to see the rest of the numbers to verify:wub:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Jackson would eventually be ruled out of action with a concussion.

Following the injury, the Bills Mafia wanted to do something for the Ravens’ quarterback.

As they have done many times in the past, the fan base went the donation route. One fan on Reddit found that Jackson’s favorite charity was Blessings in a Backpack.

He posted his donation and it has since taken off with many other fans sending money to the cause.

Bills fans raise money for Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity after Ravens QB exits with injury

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-fans-donate-to-lamar-jackson-favorite-charity-win-over-ravens

Snip:

Fresh off their team's second home postseason win is as many weeks after a quarter-century drought, Bills fans were feeling extra generous Saturday, as they are wont to feel. This time, following Buffalo's 17-3 win over Lamar Jackson's Baltimore Ravens in the Divisional Round, the Western New York supporters sought out one of the Ravens QB's preferred charities to show their appreciation for his effort with donations.