Wild Card: afternoon game Chicago at New Orleans 4:40 pm on CBS

GETTOTHE50

I don’t have much interest in this one. I’m not sure if I can stick with the second half. This three game wild card thing is too much. I’m good for two games in a day. The Bears don’t stand a chance, and Brees is so washed up it’s not funny. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Did Nickelodeon have time to bleep the “what the *****?” Or are we teaching our kids about cursing while showing them awful football? 

Im watching CBS via local channel antenna. I can watch the Nick verson on my phone via Verizon NFL App. Because my local channel is on time, I can pull up my phone for the Nick.

Longstory short, no, wtf was heard very clearly (however I was ready for it/ looking for it) The announcers were talking a little bit more then CBS was during that. 

29 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Yes, a coworker of mine once, her husband worked for one of the companies that does the on-field graphics. It’s really neat how far the technology has come, and this Nick broadcast is a great, fun way to show it off. 

And how fast they can get these graphics in. Plus their character add ins have the correct perspective! It's just great from a technical stand point.

13 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

I don’t know that I’ve ever met a Bears fan. 

I know tons of them but then again I live in the Midwest 

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t have much interest in this one. I’m not sure if I can stick with the second half. This three game wild card thing is too much. I’m good for two games in a day. The Bears don’t stand a chance, and Brees is so washed up it’s not funny. 

Out of the “old” QBs ... how would you rank their arms currently? Just curious, I think I would go...

Brady

brees 

rivers

ben

rivers was really good yesterday I thought but his arm is not there 

Just now, Arkady Renko said:

Are Jim Nantz and Tony Romo not sitting in same booth together?  The split screen I just saw makes it seem like they are not near each other.  Saw the same thing with the NBC broadcast last night.  

Last night they weren’t even there 

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know tons of them but then again I live in the Midwest 

Out of the “old” QBs ... how would you rank their arms currently? Just curious, I think I would go...

Brady

brees 

rivers

ben

rivers was really good yesterday I thought but his arm is not there 

I read somewhere that Rivers was not pressured on something like 80% of his drop-backs yesterday.

I think most of these guys look like all-stars with that kind of time and pocket, but agree with the order you have. Ben's key ability was escaping and shedding would-be tacklers to extend plays, but he looked severely limited when we played him.

Chicago is showing everyone how NOT to win as an underdog...

Drop an easy TD

Don't take advantage of turnovers and good field position

Get dumb penalties

Get ejected from the game

My lord...what a disaster of a game for them in terms of taking advantage of opportunities.