WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

“Good afternoon everyone! It’s Playoff Time! Wild Card weekend and the road to the Super Bowl starts here, in Orchard Park, New York! Frank Reich is at the helm. FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!”-Van Miller

No, this isn’t January, 1993. It’s ON today! Our fantastic 13-3, AFCEast Champion Bills host Frank Reich’s Indianapolis Colts. For the 1st time since our 2019 season finale, actual fans will be in attendance @ Bills Stadium. They’ll get to see in person what we’ll all watch on tv.  2 teams with a bevy of All-Pros & Pro Bowlers kicking off the NFL Playoffs! 

It’s nothing short of a minor miracle we all made it this far, with every regular season scheduled game played. The Colts feature everything that could derail our Dream Season, with a HOF QB, strong running game & Defense along with Frank’s discipline and steely eyed resolve. We played the most difficult schedule of every Playoff team and destroyed our opponents, while the Colts slipped in thanks mostly to our backyard Fish Fry last Sunday.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME PLAYOFF FOOTBALL?!?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I got a couple of hours sleep after work...but I have been wide awake ever since.

I just got back from a Timmies run then did my dishes and a load of laundry.

Its like Christmas when I was a kid...I can't sleep.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Ive got my game outfit ready. My game nibblies (beer, nuts, frozen pizza) are secured. Had my wife do her Bills Victory dance to send the squad positive energy. Too damn excited and anxious about this. I'm not sleeping much tonight!

Pics! Or it didn’t happen!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

8 hours!!

Wings starting at 10:30

Pizza fingers starting at 11:00

Switch from Irish Coffees to Blue Lights... probably around 9:00

What am I missing? 

??

4A8E1943-B2DD-40D8-835D-96434380A16A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Its a very butt oriented dance, don't think my wife would want it shared.

I’m calling you a liar! 😉

• Like (+1) 1