WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

27 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Thanks for the find, @stevestojan! Greatest Bills Hype Video EVER! I saw or heard every one of these plays as they happened! (I’m OLD!) 

Headphones encouraged!

Well.

That had me bawling my eyes out.

On a Saturday morning in January. 

In South Africa.

I haven't lived in Western New York for 30 years. But this team, even during the seemingly endless dark days, has just been one of the loves of my life.

I think we will win today. But even if our boy Frank figures out some way to shellac us, I will wake up tomorrow heartbroken (again), but just as in love as always.

It's really impossible to explain how deep it runs.

I know every team has their fans, but I do think the relationship between the Bills and their fans is extraordinary.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 high level meetings this AM.  None in Dunkirk.

Then light the fireplace, a nice lunch and kickoff.  Should be an entertaining game as both teams very well coached in all 3 phases. 

Bills should win and hope they get out without any injuries 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Well.

In South Africa.

I haven't lived in Western New York for 30 years. But this team, even during the seemingly endless dark days, has just been one of the loves of my life.

I think we will win today. But even if our boy Frank figures out some way to shellac us, I will wake up tomorrow heartbroken (again), but just as in love as always.

I know every team has their fans, but I do think the relationship between the Bills and their fans is extraordinary.

I'm right there with you.

You could say I was an original bandwagon fan. I was 11 yrs old when the Bills faced off against the Giants in the Superbowl. I think I picked the Bills based off their helmets and jerseys 😂

Little did I know that they would return to the Superbowl the next three years. But I stuck with them through all the heartache lol.

That video was awesome...so ready for today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

Well.

In South Africa.

Yes count me in for years running down my face.

Go bills

1 minute ago, TailgateChef said:

I can't.  Saturday is sleep-in day.  Woke up at 5.

Me too

• Like (+1) 2

This team has played in prime time, played top teams.  Except for the weird covid stretch they played well.  Buffalo plays well they win.  They dont need to be perfect and they win.  Buffalo scores 30 again 31 to 19.  

24 minutes ago, NE Branch said:

How can the players sleep?  I Will Wait is a wonderful video and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had dust in their eyes watching it.

Its easier when your playing....I think its because you have a routine and more control over what happens.

I always slept well before a big hockey game i was playing in.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Just read 135 fans with tickets tested positive for Covid. I guess that drops attendance some.. Appears the plan the put in place is effective but what a way to learn you contracted the virus!🤦‍♂️

I wonder if they are allowing these tickets to be used in some capacity, or if they’re just lost due to lack of prior testing. 

either way, I hope pegs gets their money back!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Can’t sleep. Might be about time to crack a beer.

I went to bed around 10pm......woke up wide awake after a dream about being a boat that goes over the Falls, and I was perfectly fine.

I figured it was around 5:45am. I planned on getting up and starting the proceedings. Looked at the clock, 3:13!!!!

Did make it back to sleep till alarm at 6:30.

My brain has been racing for about 15 hours now.

• Haha (+1) 2