WILD CARD Playoff 1/9/21 Bills vs. Colts PreGame Thread

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Watching/listening to all the coverage and I think people are sleeping a bit on the Bills defense. They really haven’t been mentioned much as a factor which is surprising since they are completely healthy and playing really well. A lot of talk about the colts defense (the big names) and the two offenses. Just something I noticed. Watch out for Milano today. He could be a huge factor. 

I think Rivers is going to find out what happens when you try to throw a weak out route in Tre White's direction.

• Like (+1) 1

Key to the game is taking the lead early on.  It’s no secret that Indy is going to try and ground and pound us in this one.  They want nothing more than to run the ball all game, control the clock and keep our offense off the field.  If we score early,  this will force them out of that gameplan and Rivers will need to start slinging it (where forcing him into a mistake becomes more likely).  If they get up on us early,  could be bad news.

2 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

I'm right there with you.

You could say I was an original bandwagon fan. I was 11 yrs old when the Bills faced off against the Giants in the Superbowl. I think I picked the Bills based off their helmets and jerseys 😂

Little did I know that they would return to the Superbowl the next three years. But I stuck with them through all the heartache lol.

That video was awesome...so ready for today.

#metoo!! I was 9 though and rooting for the opposite team everyone else was rooting for. It's been a vicious love affair ever since.

GO BILLS from Las Vegas!

• Like (+1) 2

Awesome!! Take care of business fellas!!!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1