Tomorrow's X Factor Player

CaliBills

My X-factor is whoever lines up over RG. Nelson is the best guard in football and is the second best player to come from the 2018 draft. He looks like a HOF player if he stays healthy. Neutralize him by lining up Zimmer or Harrison over LG. 

That frees up Oliver and Edmunds to rush an immobile Rivers up the middle. I've been hypercritical of Edmunds, but I think he could be huge blitzing up the middle. Hopefully he can get a forced fumble and a tipped pass or two.

53 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Feliciano is below average and Boettger flat out stinks. They will be trying to block Buckner. If they can't, it will be a long day for Allen and Singletary.

I have a feeling they will make sure he doesn't wreck the gameplan like Hayward did for most of the first half. 

Feliciano is definitely not below average. In general the Bills pass protect exceptionally well.

7 minutes ago, MyDogLuvsPB said:

My pick is Singletary.  He'll start hot early and coach'll keep feeding him the ball. 

Buffalo 31-19. 

I highly doubt that. Bills don't want to run they want to throw.

Of course, the game is on Allen's shoulders but it's his wide-receivers in particular tomorrow that will be his focus.

On defense, I'll go with our star again in tredavious White. I think Tre has more leeway than the other corners and he will use that along with his amazing athleticism and game smarts to create a few eye-popping plays.

Jerry Hughes has all of two playoff games on his resume but that is enough proof to me that he will take his game to another level tomorrow. In fact, I like both starting Ends to be quite visible tomorrow as Mario Addison also looms large tomorrow.

3 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Feliciano is below average and Boettger flat out stinks. They will be trying to block Buckner. If they can't, it will be a long day for Allen and Singletary.

Have you seen the amt. of time the O Line is giving Josh.  Buckner is good, but so is Donald.  We won that game.  No one completely stops Donald, but we slowed him down and that was without Feliciano.  As soon as he got on the field, the line played better.  As Howard and Jeremy said with Sal yesterday morning, do we EVEN think about the running game at this point.  A little, but we’re just used to having an explosive passing offense (basically 1 ft./game behind Tampa for 2nd for the entire season).

Our line is the best once we settled in accepted by most including guys like David Diehl (multiple pro bowl O Lineman) Coach Paul Alexander (30 yr. O Line Coach) with Dawkins, Boettger, Morse, Feliciano, and Williams.  Coach Alexander mentioned our unit excels in pass pro, but is avg. in the rush.   Both examples were on NFLR so I don’t have the reference.  It was brief comments on two different shows.

13 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ed Oliver I think gonna make River's realize that this is his last game as a pro.

I would love to see this as he has been missing from the stats and highlights this year. However, I just don’t see it. I think Isiah McKenzie is the guy. This will be especially the case if “Baby” Beasley can’t go.