Tomorrow's X Factor Player

CaliBills

39 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Not sure why but I’m feeling a big play/game from Motor.

I would imagine we go into the game with a similar approach to the Seahawks game where we attack their weak secondary relentlessly. 

As I recall, we only had like 4 rushes in the first half and threw it 25 times.

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like John Brown could be really important depending on if Beasley and Diggs aren't fully healthy. He might have to become Allen's go to receiver. With that said, it seems like Diggs is just fine and hopefully Beasley will be too.

1 hour ago, CaliBills said:

Who is your X factor tomorrow with all players playing to expectations of this year?

Mine is Tremaine Edmunds.  Who has been up and down in terms of intensity from a fans view point.

If he comes out and is flying all over and smacking people in the face (aka Jonathan Taylor) then I think it will be that edge that helps us get our first playoff game in 25 years.

Jerry Hughes

No linebacker, for either team, will dictate the outcome of this game.

The quarterbacks will, and I think ours is better.

If Josh continues to play as he has, Indy has trouble keeping up and we win.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ed Oliver I think gonna make River's realize that this is his last game as a pro.

I agree, but gonna add Jefferson and Butler to the list. They gotta control the line of scrimmage. Prevent Taylor and Nyheim from taking over the game. Also not letting Rivers sit comfortably in the pocket 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Devilmann said:

I think he will be lined up against Nelson and if that’s the case I probably doubt Oliver does much. 

Maybe tomorrow's the game.  If he can disrupt even a couple of early running plays, force some 3rd and longs, it might force the Colts into plays they prefer not to call.