Ever had a dream about the Bills?

19 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I don't often remember my dreams but last week I dreamed Josh Allen walked up to me and handed me 5 tickets to the Super Bowl.   

That could happen, right?

2 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

it's under cooked potato... 🤣

😅

And crow on allen I admit,

although I didn't want daboll ran out of town like other people did

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, london_bills said:

Are you saying that josh Allen in yoga pants wouldn't do it for ya? 

He’s quite the specimen, but no, not my first choice.., 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

Actually to be honest 2 nights ago, I dreamed the Bills lost to Indy 17-0  It was 7-0 most of the game early in 4th Indy got another TD, then added a late field goal.

I thought of posting this yesterday in the predict the score thread but didn't for fear of being banned.  But since you specifically started a thread about Bills dreams felt had to respond.

28 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Actually to be honest 2 nights ago, I dreamed the Bills lost to Indy 17-0  It was 7-0 most of the game early in 4th Indy got another TD, then added a late field goal.

I thought of posting this yesterday in the predict the score thread but didn't for fear of being banned.  But since you specifically started a thread about Bills dreams felt had to respond.

Man I hope not

15 hours ago, london_bills said:

Ever had a dream? Nightmare?

I had one last night that Allen was traded to LV for a first.

He wasn't happy in Buffalo. Awful. Seeing him in silver and black.

I know, I need to stop eating cheese before bed

Absolutely, bro!

I read the title of this thread last night before bed and guess what....I had a dream about the Bills! My dream had Josh fumbling the ball while scrambling that cost us the game. Afterwards, the opposing team (WFT) said during press conference that they knew to rip at the ball because Josh was susceptible to fumble. So anybody that has access to Josh Allen please tell him when running with the football remember this phrase, “high and tight”.