Do you want to meet Brady in Super Bowl?

Are you still afraid of him after 2 decades of terrorizing Bills in division?
Do you want a revenge for all? And after sweeping Pats 2-0 it could be killing the last haunting demon at the culmination point of the season .

I’d like super bowl match-up Buffalo-Tampa

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. I want him to suffer a miserable defeat, in his worst playoff performance ever, against the WFT this weekend. 

As long as he's in Section J, row E, seat 9.  Just looks better on him.

As I mentioned before, I don't want our team to play against anyone who still gets Christmas cards from the offices of NFL Football Operations.

No. I want him to suffer a miserable defeat, in his worst playoff performance ever, against the WFT this weekend. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Screw Brady, I hope he is out in the wild card game,   and he is beaten so bad that he embarrasses himself having a tantrum about not getting the calls he wants, that and he cry’s on the sideline.

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, H2o said:

Which he will. WFT will go on to win the following two weeks, only to suffer a blowout loss to the Bills in the Super Bowl, Super Bowl XVI is avenged. But that's just a prediction, I really don't care who we beat in the Super Bowl. 

Edited by Steve O