Best Moments from the Regular Season

Warcodered

17 minutes ago, Augie said:

Josh looks smaller, and Diggs looks slower there. Still, a great reception. 

I'd forgotten that this happened and that there was a game that for part of it we were watching it through some guy's phone.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My top 5 plays from the regular season:

5.  Justin Zimmer strips the ball from Cam Newton to secure a much needed win against the desperate Pats and a 6-2 record at mid-season.

4.  Allen hits Diggs for the go ahead score against the Cardinals with 35 seconds remaining (I forget what happened next).

3.  Isaiah McKenzie bamboozles the entire Dolphins punt coverage for a TD.

2.  Taron Johnson gets the pick-6 to rev the Bills' engine en route to a statement-making win against the Steelers.

1.  Tre strips the ball from Drew Lock and Jerry Hughes returns it for the TD, clinching the AFC East title.

• Like (+1) 1

May seem crazy, but the drive to take the lead against the Cardinals.  Impressive command by Allen and probably the best throw and TD catch all year to take the lead.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

My top 5 plays from the regular season:

5.  Justin Zimmer strips the ball from Cam Newton to secure a much needed win against the desperate Pats and a 6-2 record at mid-season.

4.  Allen hits Diggs for the go ahead score against the Cardinals with 35 seconds remaining (I forget what happened next).

3.  Isaiah McKenzie bamboozles the entire Dolphins punt coverage for a TD.

2.  Taron Johnson gets the pick-6 to rev the Bills' engine en route to a statement-making win against the Steelers.

1.  Tre strips the ball from Drew Lock and Jerry Hughes returns it for the TD, clinching the AFC East title.

These are my top 5 too, just in a different order.  

5. McKenzie Punt return

4. Tre/Hughes

3. Zimmer

2. Taron Pick 6

1. Allen to Diggs to take the lead

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

May seem crazy, but the drive to take the lead against the Cardinals.  Impressive command by Allen and probably the best throw and TD catch all year to take the lead.

If what followed didn't happen it wouldn't of been a debate the last month if Allen was in the MVP discussion.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, InEnemyTerritory said:

1. Allen hits Kroft for the TD to win the Rams game

2. Zimmer's fumble

3. Jerry Hughes TD

4. Belichick throws his phone

5. Taron Johnson pick six

AJ's sack and fumble recovery against Seattle - got to be in there

• Like (+1) 1

1. The TD pass to beat the Rams

2. The Fig newton fumble

3. Taron Johnson’s interception of Ben

4. Diggs TD catch that should have beat the Cardinals. 
5. Allen’s no look pass to McKenzie

6. The fake punt against NE. 

• Like (+1) 1

The pass to Davis in the San Fran game was the play for me. 
I was just stunned by it, in the moment. 
I kept repeating “ OMG , I don’t believe it.”

That was the game that started this final end of season push and announcement to the whole world that the Bills were for REAL.

All the doom and gloomers around here that disappeared about a month ago as it became clear to them the Bills weren't going away. There are still a few but GameDay threads are much more fun without the whining that we only kicked a field goal on the opening drive so the game was over already.