Best Moments from the Regular Season

Warcodered

It might be just me, and this probably doesn't even make anyone else's top 50 plays list- but ever since I was a kid I always thought the Statue of Liberty play was fun and cool. I loved that our team had the guts to run it during an NFL game. Even though the resulting TD was called back - I thought that the fact that we had the people & the moxy to do something like that in a potentially division clinching game said something about this team. That really brought a smile to my face.

Top 5 passes (so many to choose from, this was hard):
5) vs LA Rams, Allen to Kroft for the game winning TD
4) at Las Vegas, Allen to John Brown on a would be TD with a ridiculous throw
3) at San Francisco, Allen to Gabe Davis through a keyhole (with apologies to Lee Smith)
2) at Arizona, Allen to Diggs for the would be game winner
1) at New England, Allen to Diggs for a TD on his last pass of the day, his best throw of the season which also happened to break the Bills TD record set by Jim Kelly 

Top 5 rushes (this was hard for the opposite reason)
5) at Las Vegas, McKenzie shot out of a cannon on 4th and 1 for a big gain
4) at San Francisco, Allen short TD run on a broken play 
3) at Denver, Allen gallops into the endzone on the way to clinching the AFC East
2) at New England, Allen fakes out the whole defense on a long 4th and 1 run
1) vs New England, Zach Moss gets pushed into the endzone by the o-line

Top 5 catches/receiving plays:
5) vs Pittsburgh, Diggs bounces off two defenders and picks up a bunch of yards on a drive that helped us put the game away
4) at Arizona, Beasley with a leaping catch and toe tap to keep our would be game winning drive alive
3) at Miami, Gabe Davis makes an unreal catch in the endzone to give us the lead
2) at Arizona, Diggs catches the would be game winner
1) at New England, Diggs makes a ridiculous catch on a ridiculous pass to get Allen the Bills TD record
(I realize I'm cheating by having 1 and 2 the same for passes and catches, but can you blame me?)

Top 5 defensive plays:
5) vs Miami, Norman pick 6
4) vs Seattle, Klein strip sack of Wilson
3) at Denver, White forced fumble and Hughes TD return
2) vs New England, Justin Zimmer forced fumble for the win
1) vs Pittsburgh, Taron Johnson pick 6 changes the momentum

Top 5 special teams plays:
5) at NY Jets, Bass kicks a 40 yard field goal to tie the franchise record with six field goals in a game
4) vs New England, Matakevich with a heads up play on a surprise onside kick
3) vs Miami, Bojorquez with the best coffin corner punt I've ever seen
2) at New England, fake punt conversion
1) vs Miami, McKenzie punt return TD

• Like (+1) 2