Bills vs. Dophins Postgame Thread

I like how they’re kicking people ...   hard.   Throw deep against the Pats with the game out of hand.   Same with the Dolphins.   They’re not bastards, they’re kids having a ball and not caring who says what.   Big props to coaches and the GM for encouraging, and recognizing, the value of this. They’ll enter the playoffs expecting that they’ll score any down, any distance, anytime.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

We will see how much the NFL respects us. If we get the Nickelodeon game next week then we will know where we stand

Buffalo is must see TV these days. But small markets are primed for Kidde TV. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Dolphins got the most meaningless 450 yards of offense I have ever seen

It's funny Tua had 360 yards passing, completed about 60%, but looked terrible.  Granted three Int's but even without, plus most games he's had very few Ints, he still looks bad.  So many passes no where close.  He looks like Allen 2 years ago, but without the rifle arm.

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I like how they’re kicking people ...   hard.   Throw deep against the Pats with the game out of hand.   Same with the Dolphins.   They’re not bastards, they’re kids having a ball and not caring who says what.   Big props to coaches and the GM for encouraging, and recognizing, the value of this. They’ll enter the playoffs expecting that they’ll score any down, any distance, anytime.

Miami wanted to call timeouts with 8 minutes left. They still wanted to play. Well. Ok then. Let's play.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

It also shows they learned something from early in the season when they ran up big leads and tried to sit on the ball and let people back into the game. F that. Keep scoring.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3