Bills vs. Dophins Postgame Thread

I live in South Florida. Naturally I'm freaking ecstatic over this.

#1 defense...pft. I was saying it was misleading to my Dolphin fan friends. They were like 18th in yards, so they were classic "bend, don't break" and getting super lucky with turnovers.

Bills are just a FAR SUPERIOR team. No doubt after that game. Allen owns them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I haven't looked yet but this guy was talking so much shade at the Bills and Josh Allen it's bound to be good.

Especially since this followed.

I watched some of his stream in the fourth quarter. He makes a lot of our GDT posters look like Einstein.

• Haha (+1) 1

I loved how the practice squad guys took their opportunity and stepped up  today to Produce for the Bills. I loved me some "Love" and there has to be a roster spot for another "williams' cant have to many of them...lol GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I haven't looked yet but this guy was talking so much shade at the Bills and Josh Allen it's bound to be good.

Especially since this followed.

I enjoyed watching some of this almost as much as the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills are a juggernaut.   There is no team in the NFL that is playing as well as the Bills. The Ravens are playing really well but their quality of opponents haven’t been as tough as the Bills and Buffalo’s offense is  tougher to stop than Baltimore’s.

I think these are the two hottest teams in the NFL.   

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

The Bills are a juggernaut.   There is no team in the NFL that is playing as well as the Bills. The Ravens are playing really well but their quality of opponents haven’t been as tough as the Bills and Buffalo’s offense is  tougher to stop than Baltimore’s.

Yes and it just worked out that we don’t have to see one another next week. Thank goodness. 

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I don't even really know what to say about that game. 

It went exactly -- EXACTLY -- perfectly. 

- Josh gets a whole game's worth of work in one half. Adds 3 TDs to his season total and sets the franchise record for passing yards. 
- John Brown gets back into the swing of things.
- The offense remains red hot.
- The offense, defense, and special teams all score touchdowns.
- McKenzie has a career day

- Bills score second most points in franchise history.
- (likely) eliminated a division rival
- Swept the division for the first time EVER!
- Notched our 13th win of the season, tying a franchise record.

- Secured the #2 seed in the playoffs

- Everyone stayed healthy

Seriously....what more could you want? 

Just an awesome day of Bills football and a great farewell to a special regular season for our team. I came into the day thinking it wouldn't be much fun, and instead it wound up being one of the most fun Bills games to watch of the entire season.

Onto the playoffs. GO BILLS!!!!!!

Hear hear!

I got everything I had hoped for: Allen stayed in rythym, Brown got up to speed, the defense looked great, Gabe Davis got 100 yards. Our depth looks great.

I could not ask for more.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Shhhhhhhhh! We want to sneak up on people! 

It’s critical to peak at the right time. I love our direction. I hope we can keep this up and avoid a letdown or the team that happens to peak for our game. 

Also, if we don’t go all the way, I will appreciate the tremendous advances we have made. Only one team comes out on top at the end, and I’ll be able to survive a good showing without whining. I speak only for myself, but I’m sure this is not universal. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2