Week 17 1/3/21 Bills vs. Dolphins 2nd Half Gameday Thread

7 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I hope that the Titans and Colts both win. If the Titans win, they win the Division which means Indy comes to Buffalo next week. With the Dolphins losing, the Titans are in but if they lose to Houston and the Colts win then the Colts win that Division and we get the Titans next week which I want no part of

dont wanna play vs henry

Make no mistake about it, THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE THE HOTTEST, MOST DANGEROUS TEAM IN THE NFL right now.  

Steamrolling their way into the playoffs, there is not a single team in the league that scares me or that I do not think we can beat. This is a TOTALLY different team than the one played the Chiefs last time.

Get your popcorn ready fellas...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I hope that the Titans and Colts both win. If the Titans win, they win the Division which means Indy comes to Buffalo next week. With the Dolphins losing, the Titans are in but if they lose to Houston and the Colts win then the Colts win that Division and we get the Titans next week which I want no part of

I can't stress this enough...

The Bills are on a totally different level than they were in week 5.  There is no doubt that locker room believes they can beat anyone.  Who they play doesn't matter at this point.  If they expect to be SB champs, then whoever they play is irrelevant.  Right now, that includes the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1