Week 17 Regular Season finale Bills vs Dolphins PreGame Thread

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

Best case outcome

Josh leads 2 straight TD drives, Tua throws an early pick and our backups hold down the fort, we win and finish 13-3.

Worst case outcome:

Our first team is sloppy looking for the exit because they know this is like a preseason game. Phins defense and run game looks much more motivated and we lose by 14. Pittsburgh wins and we play the Ravens next week. Doubt creeps in...... 

Why is Bass missing an XP or are they practicing one of their 2pt plays and fail? 

🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

This L is going to fall on Allen's W-L record, just like Week 17 last year.

Allen will start the game, play a few series, Matt Barkley will play the rest of the game, lose, and then the L will fall on Allen since he was the starter.

Darn shame that Josh Allen will be credited with 2 Losses on his record (Week 17 last year and this year) simply because he was the "starter"

they should have Barkley come in and hand off first play then bring in Allen.

• Haha (+1) 2

Perhaps not the most appropriate spot for me to post this question, but it is the pregame thread, and here I am close to game time, only to find that a streaming site that was much-ballyhooed on TSW in various other threads (Fubo) is, in fact, no better than local TV stations, aaargh.

If anyone can help, please PM me, or els I’m doomed to “watching” this game on ESPN GAMECAST...🙁

thanks in advance...

18 minutes ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Allen will start the game, play a few series, Matt Barkley will play the rest of the game, lose, and then the L will fall on Allen since he was the starter.

Darn shame that Josh Allen will be credited with 2 Losses on his record (Week 17 last year and this year) simply because he was the "starter"

WHAT is your major malfunction, Private?😡

F882EFF6-168E-4C82-82A5-2D885397172A.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Wait, there are actually people that care about this?

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Gotta love Josh Allen. It’s no longer ingratiation, it’s full immersion into the culture. He may as well have been born and raised in Buffalo. 

Someone needs to go to his Wiki page and make that correction! 

2 hours ago, Process said:

0% chance Allen plays the entire half. 

You are right though, tua sucks and there is the chance he can't beat our backups. My point was you could have gotten 8.5 free points betting the dolphins early in the week. 

Hmmm really, 0% you say.

You've been hyping this dolphins getting points and bills resting starters all.week.  What happened?