Wildcard game slot receiver options

Mailman

I know everyone is taking the Stills talk as a sign that Baase and/or Brown may not be able to go. But remember, the Bills just lost their #1 Practice Squad wr. Until we know otherwise, I think its safe to assume that Stills would be replacing Kumerow. 

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

Am I the only person that thinks he will almost certainly be back?

He walked off the field under his own power and seemed fine. The "week to week" thing is just McDermott hedging and not giving opponents any more information than they need.

I doubt he would miss the opportunity to play unless he's seriously hurt.

Me too. I’m going to believe that until I see the word out by his name.  I believe he has been playing hurt since the Rams game.  Guys have incentives in their contracts.  1000 yards is likely one of them.  Probably just the fan in me, but I want to see him get that milestone.  

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Duke Williams was our best WR in the wild card game last season despite his drop in the endzone 

I can only imagine how he would play in this offense 

Come on.

You can suit there with a straight face and write he was out best WR DESPITE his drop in the end zone, one that would heave sealed the game for us?

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

Duke Williams was our best WR in the wild card game last season despite his drop in the endzone 

We called up a guy named Kumerow over him.  KUMEROW.  

7 hours ago, freddyjj said:

I am not sure what your response means.  Duke is certainly not a candidate to play slot as little or no short area quickness or ability to separate.  

The pecking order won't likely change IF Beasley can't go.  Diggs, Brown, Davis, McKenzie and Roberts would likely be ahead of Duke.  Remember he was never made active even in Browns prolonged absence.  So if Beasley is down, Brown Davis and Diggs are top 3.   

And I think they will have  Gilliam, Kroft, Knox and Lee Smith activated on game day

7 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Duke is on the practice squad. Another team can sign him at any time which is exactly what happened with Kumerow when they tried to put him back on the practice squad. Come on man...

Slight correction.  The Bills waived Kumerow to accommodate Brown back to the 53 man roster.  They were hoping he would not be claimed by anyone and then they could add him back to their PS.  However, New Orlean claimed him on the waiver wire.  He never made it back to the PS.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Good Lord - Is this meant to be satire - this cannot be serious right.

🤦‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

Puke Williams and Pat Dimarco were two reasons they lost the playoff game last year.

And did you guys noticed the Bills are playing very smart football this year when they got rid of that imbecile Pat Dimarco?

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Why not put Jake Kumerow on PS and cut useless Puke Williams? That's easy too.

Really - learn how the system works and then review the posts - they have already explained this multiple times across the board - in multiple threads on the subject.

It is really not this difficult to understand the Kumerow situation.

49 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Really - learn how the system works and then review the posts - they have already explained this multiple times across the board - in multiple threads on the subject.

But, but....🙂

Just kidding, he'll never get it. 

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

are you mad bro? lol