Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

5 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

What worries me about your scenario, is that when you surrender momentum to the opponent and then play them again, the odds are that they can/will beat you. I’d rather win out and take my chances in the playoffs with a head of steam.

NO.. I disagree lol.. confidence is glowing in this team.. you can see it.. I feel we would be fine but that's just my opinion

We will see lol.. Neither or is wrong. I get what your saying.. its just 2 different schools of thought.

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I'd rather get the best in a later round.... Next to the Chiefs and Bills I'd say Baltimore is currently playing the best football in the conference. 

You play to win.  Face whoever comes up.  Trying to game the system to a get perceived “better matchup” is not the way to be a champion.  

Just now, SydneyBillsFan said:

KC not looking like a contender at the moment.

You know, I watched the replay of our game against them and I forgot how close it was in the first half. Allen was not playing great, but we kept the Chiefs O in check. Second half we blew up with mental mistakes and lost our cool. The way we are playing and the way they are playing right now, we can absolutely take them. 

• Like (+1) 1