Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

As much as I want Baltimore out there's a decent opportunity for us to play Miami, Pittsburgh to play Baltimore, and Indy to play Tennessee. I'll take that.

Go Green Bay tomorrow also.

Perfect world, we get a good matchup and all of our bad matchups play each other so at least 2 get eliminated right away without us having to do anything.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

are these NFLN analysts on hard drugs?

Steve Smith and co. are awful.  Just from a football standpoint, they don’t even seem educated.  They’re also bland and boring... cable access type vibes. 

I love Steve Smith saying just start Tua, and if it doesn’t go well, bring in Fitz....

Ok, must’ve missed where Miami is a some juggernaut outside the QB position and every team is the Raiders and Broncos. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I'll be curious to see if he sticks with this story as the week moves on - surely the GM and ownership are gonna nudge him in one direction.  Tua has no business starting over Fitz at this point.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

All I can hope is that we clinch the 2 this week and play nobody week 17. Show them nothing, see everything they have in the last game. Then kill them the week after when it counts.

I hear you. It depends on how the rest of this weekend plays out. If winning helps us next week then we need to do that.

6 minutes ago, par73 said:

Raider strategy was sound. Execution afterwards was ineffably horrific (and don't forget the earlier missed extra pt.)

I agree too, though we will be in the minority.  I'm taking Fitz needing a FG with 19 sec over Fitz needing a TD with a minute+

How they left a man wide open on a Hail Mary along the sidelines to stop the clock is just amazing. And they still weren't in FG range, they needed another idiotic facemask penalty! :lol: