Themes just updated (Dark Mode Theme available)...

SDS

I apologize if you got kicked out of your other theme. I know they were just updated, but I redid theme both again the past two days and these are much better. If you had selected the dark mode theme the other day and got booted, just reselect.

If you haven’t done this before, just scroll down to the bottom in the footer and select themes.

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, SDS said:

I apologize if you got kicked out of your other theme. I know they were just updated, but I redid theme both again the past two das and these are much better. If you had selected the dark mode theme the other day and got booted, just reselect.

If you haven’t done this before, just scroll down to the bottom in the footer and select themes.

Thanks!

Love the dark theme SDS!  Thank You and all involved in the new option.

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If I go to the top right and click my username, then go to settings, I see nothing about changing themes.

🤦🏻

scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the footer select Themes.

1 minute ago, SDS said:

🤦🏻

scroll down to the bottom of the page and in the footer select Themes.

Oh.  You never said to go to the bottom.  Why are settings at the bottom of the page?

• SDS unpinned this topic

Not that it is all that important, but I no longer am able to edit a post, in fact there is not an option to do so anymore... ??? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 7:43 PM, Don Otreply said:

Not that it is all that important, but I no longer am able to edit a post, in fact there is not an option to do so anymore... ??? 

Don, I was confused as well, so SDS if you could just let us know how to easily edit of you want to change something.  I also don’t know unfortunately in this new dark version (which I love as much better on the eyes) know how to delete a post of mine.  I don’t often as I try to be thoughtful and not demeaning to others in a post, but every once in awhile like to just rewrite in a different manner the post.

9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

@SDS

In the TBD Away (light mode) (default) I am seeing double Avatars. 

Dark Mode is OK as in the ISP default,   

Anyone else have this issue? 

No.  You weren't 'bending elbows' in the Doo Dah Room last night, were you? 🤔

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Don, I was confused as well, so SDS if you could just let us know how to easily edit of you want to change something.  I also don’t know unfortunately in this new dark version (which I love as much better on the eyes) know how to delete a post of mine.  I don’t often as I try to be thoughtful and not demeaning to others in a post, but every once in awhile like to just rewrite in a different manner the post.

The ellipsis at the top right your post. Click that and Edit is an option. 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Hapless told me how, you tap the three vertical in line dots in the upper right corner of your post, a drop down menu will give you the options you’re looking for. 

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Gugs, I’m in dark mode in the top right is report and share.  I’ll change the mode and see.  Thanks bud.  You always have my back.

My pleasure!  If I click on someone else's post, those two options (report and share) are all I see in light mode.  It's only on my own posts that Edit is an option.

38 minutes ago, Sad Fan said:

I did not know Dark Mode was a thing until now. Thanks

It’s a lot better on you’re eyes.  I had a doctor One of my reps called on 10 years ago we were just making small talk before our dinner.  I commented, god i used to have 20/15 vision.  He asked me about how much time I spend in the dark working on my tablet or laptop.  I responded basically every waking hour in the hotel.  Well, you killed you’re eyes.  Dark mode is a lot better.

• Like (+1) 1