Daboll Question

Protocal69

Where is the ONE place where you would NOT want Daboll to go if he leaves for a HEAD COACHING position.

For me it would be the Chargers. Daboll and Justin Herbert seem like it be a GREAT combo. Plus Chargers defense is not that far away from being great as well.

29 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Where is the ONE place where you would NOT want Daboll to go if he leaves for a HEAD COACHING position.

For me it would be the Chargers. Daboll and Justin Herbert seem like it be a GREAT combo. Plus Chargers defense is not that far away from being great as well.

I'm not entirely sold on the fact that Anthony Lynn is gone. Should he be? Probably..... 

The Chargers have had injury issues for YEARS. If that defensive was completely healthy, they would be a top 3-5 defense in the NFL.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Imagine if he took like an "Assistant HC" position under Belichick? That would be a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure that be considered a lateral move and if he's under contract with Bills he can be denied the chance to interview. See last offseason when the Giants tried to interview him for their OC job. 

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I doubt he goes for a lateral move like that.

OC to Assistant HC? And a little more pay? 

The idea only came to me because he's worked with Belichick and probably views him as a good mentor/advocate. Probably not likely, but imagine....