Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So is Murphy’s fate all beat sealed this offseason?

I think if it wasn’t a covid year without real OTAs  and preseason they would have cut him before the season and replaced with epenesa but with all of that epenesa wasnt ready. There were reports of Murphy being on the trading block but obviously no one wanted that contract. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think if it wasn’t a covid year without real OTAs  and preseason they would have cut him before the season and replaced with epenesa but with all of that epenesa wasnt ready. There were reports of Murphy being on the trading block but obviously no one wanted that contract. 

He needed the season pretty strong and also played well in the playoff game, so I don't know if I buy that.

19 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

B dubs it is. I am freaking hungry! And a little sauced. Good thing Pops is driving!

Their food sucks! I know, I’ve eaten a hundred times! 🤣🤮

Just now, Bakin said:

Without having to read all the posts on here - does anyone know when we arrived in Denver?  
I wonder if teams generally arrive a few days early to Denver to adjust for the altitude??

Last evening

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

Without having to read all the posts on here - does anyone know when we arrived in Denver?  
I wonder if teams generally arrive a few days early to Denver to adjust for the altitude??

Flew in yesterday so they had about a day there. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Buckeyes ...

played horribly
• coached horribly
• missing biggest playmaker
• no WR coach and his unit is all freshmen
• no safeties
• no punter
• no DL depth

going to win by double digits anywa

Sermon 325 rushing

14 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

So is Murphy’s fate all beat sealed this offseason?

Well considering he's a free agent anyway, yes he's done.  Don't think he'll be one of these they tell to go shop yourself around and come back with the best offer, then we'll talk.

Do think he did serve his purpose though early in the season as Epinosa wasn't ready yet, and even Harry inside was still recovering.  Even the other new signed players needed some time to learn the system, made worse with no off-season and pre-season.  Did he earn his $9 mil worth; NO!  In hindsight would they have cut him to save the money, maybe.  I wouldn't say it would have been a slam dunk as he did contribute early on.

10 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Say goodbye to Yeldon, Kroft & Murphy following the season.

Considering all three are upcoming FA's makes it even easier.  I'd imagine all three will make sure they completely clean out their lockers of all personal affects.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Arrived yesterday evening.   

From what I've heard it takes ~2 weeks to acclimate to altitude, so a couple days early probably don't matter.  Might be better to stay where you're more comfortable and get more sleep.

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Greaaaaatttttt....Mark Schlereth on commentary??    What a blow hard!

Mute button your friend

8 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

yeldon is the emergency back, incase singletary or moss get hurt.  or catch covid

Also to clarify as this gets complicated, Fromm is the emergency backup if Allen and Barkley get hurt.  Or catch covid.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Arrived yesterday evening.   

From what I've heard it takes ~2 weeks to acclimate to altitude, so a couple days early probably don't matter

Mute button your friend

Makes you wonder if they are better off with less time at the altitude or more time?  

Edited by The Wiz