Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

So is there some strange rule in College football.

Ohio State called a fair catch on a kickoff, caught it at the 10 yard line, went to commercial and when game resumed first play ball was moved to the 25 yard line.   Does a fair catch give the team the ball at the 25 like it was a touch back.  To be clear this was kick off,not a punt.  I even rewound the game to make sure time was the same, not that a play was missed during commercial or something.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

So is there some strange rule in College football.

Ohio State called a fair catch on a kickoff, caught it at the 10 yard line, went to commercial and when game resumed first play ball was moved to the 25 yard line.   Does a fair catch give the team the ball at the 25 like it was a touch back.  To be clear this was kick off,not a punt.  I even rewound the game to make sure time was the same, not that a play was missed during commercial or something.

Yes.  That's the rule.  I'm surprised the NFL hasn't adopted it yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

No I'm just saying the first Sam Raimi Spiderman movie was in 2002 so this was before comic book movies were becoming a thing.

Im 39 and Spiderman was a pretty big thing when I was a kid. Pretty sure there was a cartoon back in the day too.

Just now, Warcodered said:

No I'm just saying the first Sam Raimi Spiderman movie was in 2002 so this was before comic book movies were becoming a thing.

Spiderman was a cartoon in the early 90's (and I think that was the second time they made the cartoon)  Hence all the memes.

28a31a02706a71c98562d30123bb0cde.jpg

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I like the Broncos and I like Lock. I’d like this to be his Patriots game where he plays horribly and comes out on the other side stronger. 

I feel the opposite.  I'm sick of teams like the Broncos.  I'd like Lock to get hit so hard it becomes his Trent Edwards moment.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Im 39 and Spiderman was a pretty big thing when I was a kid. Pretty sure there was a cartoon back in the day too.

Yeah - a busker plays the theme tune from the cartoon in one of the movies (the first one?)

• Like (+1) 1